An audience of 100,000 joins the frenzy at the SM Town Live concert in Japan
Artists represented by SM Entertainment, the largest such agency in Korea, captivated a Japanese audience with their fascinating performances at Tokyo Dome on October 26 and 27 in a concert series titled SM Town Live World Tour III in Tokyo, Special Edition. The roster of names on the billing included Gang Ta, Boa, Super Junior, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, F(x), EXO, The Grace, and J-Min. performed
The artists performed 50 songs for four hours, sending a total audience of 100,000 into a frenzy. They performed the songs they are best known for as well as a variety of other numbers. TVXQ’s Changmin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun performed “Ichigo”; Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and Henry sang “Almost Is Never Enough”; and SM The Performance, an SM dance unit composed of Yunho, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Kai, and Ray, drew special attention with a special performance titled “Spectrum.”
Because of requests from fans that couldn’t get tickets for performance on the 27th, it was shown by relay in 137 theaters in Hokkaido, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima.
SM Town Live has been performed in major cities of the world, including cities in Korea, the United States, France, and China.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |윤계상, '기분 좋은 미소'
- 포토 |'제20회 부산국제영화제' 해운대 몰린 인파
- 포토 |흥언니 채정안, '날 날 지워버려~'
- 포토 |하지원 '고혹미 넘치는 반전패션'
- 포토 |고아성, '화사한 BIFF 패션'
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)
- 하비 케이틀 "韓첫방문 늦었다고요? 이렇게 왔잖아요"(인터뷰)
- 김장훈 "'불타는 청춘' 호감 예능..순수해지고파"(직격인터뷰)
- '심폐소생송' 이장우 "예능도 관심..대중과 많이 만나고파"(직격인터뷰)