An audience of 100,000 joins the frenzy at the SM Town Live concert in Japan
Artists represented by SM Entertainment, the largest such agency in Korea, captivated a Japanese audience with their fascinating performances at Tokyo Dome on October 26 and 27 in a concert series titled SM Town Live World Tour III in Tokyo, Special Edition. The roster of names on the billing included Gang Ta, Boa, Super Junior, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, F(x), EXO, The Grace, and J-Min. performed
The artists performed 50 songs for four hours, sending a total audience of 100,000 into a frenzy. They performed the songs they are best known for as well as a variety of other numbers. TVXQ’s Changmin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun performed “Ichigo”; Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and Henry sang “Almost Is Never Enough”; and SM The Performance, an SM dance unit composed of Yunho, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Kai, and Ray, drew special attention with a special performance titled “Spectrum.”
Because of requests from fans that couldn’t get tickets for performance on the 27th, it was shown by relay in 137 theaters in Hokkaido, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima.
SM Town Live has been performed in major cities of the world, including cities in Korea, the United States, France, and China.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |수현, '아이 추워라'
- 포토 |김주하 전 앵커 '지금은 통화중'
- 포토 |한예슬 '굴욕인듯 굴욕아닌 굴욕같은 바람'
- 포토 |최여진, 마네킹보다 우월한 몸매
- 포토 |이혜정 '봄 빛 메이크업 제안'
- 손수현 "뱀파이어 변신 못한 게 아쉬워요"(인터뷰)
- 손수현 "이해준 감독 응원 속 '블러드' 잘 마쳤다"(인터뷰)
- 이연복 "26세때부터 냄새 못 맡아 기억으로 요리"(인터뷰②)
- 이연복 셰프 "악성댓글 때문에 식당 매출 하락했다"(인터뷰①)