An audience of 100,000 joins the frenzy at the SM Town Live concert in Japan
Artists represented by SM Entertainment, the largest such agency in Korea, captivated a Japanese audience with their fascinating performances at Tokyo Dome on October 26 and 27 in a concert series titled SM Town Live World Tour III in Tokyo, Special Edition. The roster of names on the billing included Gang Ta, Boa, Super Junior, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, F(x), EXO, The Grace, and J-Min. performed
The artists performed 50 songs for four hours, sending a total audience of 100,000 into a frenzy. They performed the songs they are best known for as well as a variety of other numbers. TVXQ’s Changmin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun performed “Ichigo”; Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and Henry sang “Almost Is Never Enough”; and SM The Performance, an SM dance unit composed of Yunho, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Kai, and Ray, drew special attention with a special performance titled “Spectrum.”
Because of requests from fans that couldn’t get tickets for performance on the 27th, it was shown by relay in 137 theaters in Hokkaido, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima.
SM Town Live has been performed in major cities of the world, including cities in Korea, the United States, France, and China.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |톰 크루즈 '미션임파서블, 90세까지!'
- 포토 |예정화, 밀착의상에 드러난 명품몸매!
- 포토 |신비, '늘씬한 각선미'
- 포토 |에이핑크, '요정들의 출근길'
- 포토 |'언제나 친절한 톰 아저씨!'
- 배우 박시연 "둘째 아이도 낳고 싶다" (인터뷰 2)
- 팔방미인 배우 박시연, 선글라스 디자인도 도전(인터뷰 1)
- 최덕문 "송강호 최고의 배우, 소속사 서열은 내가 더 높아"(웃음)
- '미다스 손' 김광수 프로듀서 "다이아, 꼭 성공시킬 것"