An audience of 100,000 joins the frenzy at the SM Town Live concert in Japan
Artists represented by SM Entertainment, the largest such agency in Korea, captivated a Japanese audience with their fascinating performances at Tokyo Dome on October 26 and 27 in a concert series titled SM Town Live World Tour III in Tokyo, Special Edition. The roster of names on the billing included Gang Ta, Boa, Super Junior, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, F(x), EXO, The Grace, and J-Min. performed
The artists performed 50 songs for four hours, sending a total audience of 100,000 into a frenzy. They performed the songs they are best known for as well as a variety of other numbers. TVXQ’s Changmin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun performed “Ichigo”; Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and Henry sang “Almost Is Never Enough”; and SM The Performance, an SM dance unit composed of Yunho, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Kai, and Ray, drew special attention with a special performance titled “Spectrum.”
Because of requests from fans that couldn’t get tickets for performance on the 27th, it was shown by relay in 137 theaters in Hokkaido, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima.
SM Town Live has been performed in major cities of the world, including cities in Korea, the United States, France, and China.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |오나미 '북극곰(?)과 키스~'
- 포토 |하지원, '하얀 셔츠일 뿐인데 화보같아'
- 포토 |아이유 '팬들 앞에서 매력미소'
- 포토 |소유, '범접할 수 없는 몸매'
- 포토 |보라, 'S라인 몸매의 진수'
- EXID 하니 "자신의 가능성에 한계 두지 않았으면"(인터뷰)
- 원더걸스 선미 "내 마지막 종착지는 결국 원더걸스"(인터뷰)
- 예은 "원더걸스는 대중가수, 대중을 위한 그룹"(인터뷰)
- 김준호 "부코페 집행위원장, 10년 뒤 후배에게 넘긴다"