An audience of 100,000 joins the frenzy at the SM Town Live concert in Japan
Artists represented by SM Entertainment, the largest such agency in Korea, captivated a Japanese audience with their fascinating performances at Tokyo Dome on October 26 and 27 in a concert series titled SM Town Live World Tour III in Tokyo, Special Edition. The roster of names on the billing included Gang Ta, Boa, Super Junior, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, F(x), EXO, The Grace, and J-Min. performed
The artists performed 50 songs for four hours, sending a total audience of 100,000 into a frenzy. They performed the songs they are best known for as well as a variety of other numbers. TVXQ’s Changmin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun performed “Ichigo”; Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and Henry sang “Almost Is Never Enough”; and SM The Performance, an SM dance unit composed of Yunho, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Kai, and Ray, drew special attention with a special performance titled “Spectrum.”
Because of requests from fans that couldn’t get tickets for performance on the 27th, it was shown by relay in 137 theaters in Hokkaido, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima.
SM Town Live has been performed in major cities of the world, including cities in Korea, the United States, France, and China.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |윤아, 언제나 빛나는 자태!
- 포토 |'껑충' 헨리, 아침부터 넘치는 에너지!
- 포토 |'복귀' 이수근, 되찾은 미소!
- 포토 |강소라, '스키니진으로 뽐낸 각선미'
- 포토 |구하라, 인형같은 미모!
- Slide 보아, 女心까지 사로잡은 이사님의 인
- Slide 크리스탈, '오늘따라 부담되는 민낯'
- Slide 故 한경선, 향년 53세 뇌경색으로
- Slide 세훈-백현, 수많은 팬들 속 눈에 띄