An audience of 100,000 joins the frenzy at the SM Town Live concert in Japan
Artists represented by SM Entertainment, the largest such agency in Korea, captivated a Japanese audience with their fascinating performances at Tokyo Dome on October 26 and 27 in a concert series titled SM Town Live World Tour III in Tokyo, Special Edition. The roster of names on the billing included Gang Ta, Boa, Super Junior, TVXQ, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, F(x), EXO, The Grace, and J-Min. performed
The artists performed 50 songs for four hours, sending a total audience of 100,000 into a frenzy. They performed the songs they are best known for as well as a variety of other numbers. TVXQ’s Changmin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun performed “Ichigo”; Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany and Henry sang “Almost Is Never Enough”; and SM The Performance, an SM dance unit composed of Yunho, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Kai, and Ray, drew special attention with a special performance titled “Spectrum.”
Because of requests from fans that couldn’t get tickets for performance on the 27th, it was shown by relay in 137 theaters in Hokkaido, Osaka, Kyoto, and Hiroshima.
SM Town Live has been performed in major cities of the world, including cities in Korea, the United States, France, and China.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |안정환, 작전지시하는 감독님
- 포토 |정글에 간 다솜-박한별, '마네킹 몸매의 소유자들'
- 포토 |김사랑, 초미니로 당당한 노출
- 포토 |밴드로 돌아온 정준영
- 포토 |이지애 '요가와 함께 아름다운 보디라인'
- 장미인애 "'복희누나'처럼 살고 있죠..저를 원할때 복귀"(인터뷰)
- 스윗리벤지 "홍대소시? NO..우리는 7년차 자생 밴드"(인터뷰)
- 엔 "빅스 데뷔 3주년, DJ된 내 모습 뿌듯하고 감사"(인터뷰②)
- DJ 차학연의 자신감 "제 목소리 달콤하지 않나요?"(인터뷰①)