Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |디오 도경수 '여배우 틈에서 활짝 미소~'
- 포토 |'카트' 기대하세요!
- 포토 |"우리가 '전설의 마녀들'"
- 포토 |김윤서, 아찔한 볼륨감!
- 포토 |한지혜, 상큼함 품은 애교 미소!
- 문정희 "'마마' 이어 '카트'..결과에 감사"(인터뷰)
- "사람들이 송윤아 아들이라고..사랑주셔서 감사"(인터뷰)
- 김성균 "알고보면 소문자 A형..문득문득 행복"(인터뷰)
- 설경구가 말하는 '나의 독재자', 아버지, 그리고 '마마'(인터뷰)