Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |전지현 '섹시부터 애교까지 팬서비스 폭발'
- 포토 |디홀릭, 차세대 섹시퀸은 우리!
- 포토 |엄태웅-윤혜진 부부 '저희 달달하죠!'
- 포토 |김소은, 불편함을 감수한 섹시함
- 포토 |수지 '바람에 흩날리는 미모'
- KBSAVE 오유경 사장 "새로운 한류, 카페 류가 만든다"(인터뷰)
- 김형종 "'소수의견' 용역깡패 연기..경건한 사명감"(인터뷰)
- '손님' 류승룡 "또 1000만? 흥행 기대하고 작품 택한 적 없다"(인터뷰)
- '복면가왕' 김보아 "가왕 불발, 전혀 아쉽지 않아..감사"(직격인터뷰)