Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |허이재, '시선 사로잡은 과감한 오프숄더'
- 포토 |김고은, '레드카펫에서도 청순미 발산'
- 포토 |고우리, '감출 수 없는 몸매 라인'
- 포토 |캐스팅보드 주역들, '부산 사랑해요!'
- 포토 |성유리, 우아하고 청순한 발걸음!
- 조현재 "생애 첫 악역..아직도 캐릭터에 목마르다"(인터뷰)
- 치타 "보컬은 내 첫 번째 꿈..'복면가왕' 덕에 이뤄"(인터뷰)
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)
- 하비 케이틀 "韓첫방문 늦었다고요? 이렇게 왔잖아요"(인터뷰)