Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |지나, 'D컴 가수의 위엄'
- 포토 |성균관대학교 15학번 에이핑크 김남주!
- 포토 |현아-현아 '현아는 다 예뻐!'
- 포토 |권소현, 언니들 뽀뽀 세례에 '악! 징그러'
- 포토 |경리, 조명 아래 섹시하게!
- 고우리 "컴백을 위해 하루종일 호텔에서 춤만"
- '열애' 김태환 "여자친구와 결혼 생각도 있다"(직격인터뷰)
- 윤철형 "사촌동생 제이스, 오빠가 응원할게"(직격인터뷰)
- '컴백' 신화 "음원 1위, 시작부터 감사..6명 뭉치니 설레"(인터뷰)