Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |윤두준-장현승-양요섭 '뷰티풀한 세남자'
- 포토 |'개그우먼들의 변신은 무죄'
- 포토 |오나미 '북극곰(?)과 키스~'
- 포토 |하지원, '하얀 셔츠일 뿐인데 화보같아'
- 포토 |아이유 '팬들 앞에서 매력미소'
- '오나귀' 신혜선 "사람을 홀리는 배우가 되고 싶어요"(인터뷰)
- EXID 하니 "EXID 계속 할 것"(인터뷰)
- EXID 하니 "자신의 가능성에 한계 두지 않았으면"(인터뷰)
- 원더걸스 선미 "내 마지막 종착지는 결국 원더걸스"(인터뷰)