Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |구하라, 파워풀한 섹시 댄스!
- 포토 |현아, 비교불가 섹시미!
- 포토 |다솜, 새하얀 섹시미!
- 포토 |이민호, '제 사인 받으러 오세요'
- 포토 |정아름, 완벽한 애플힙을 위한 운동법
- 옥상달빛 김윤주 "남편 권정열, 영감보단 자극된다"(인터뷰③)
- 옥상달빛 "유승호 반듯한 이미지..내레이션 제격"(인터뷰②)
- 옥상달빛 '희한한 시대'에 사는 우리들의 이야기(인터뷰①)
- 박연수 "실제 성격? '구여친클럽' 송지효와 비슷"(인터뷰②)