Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 섹시도 청순도 거부한 걸그룹.."우리는 디아크"(인터뷰)
- 수잔 "네팔, 전기 공급 안돼 가족들과 연락두절..답답"(인터뷰)
- 홍종현 "김우빈·이수혁..배우로 시작했어도 잘됐을 것"
- 홍종현 "'열애설' 나나, '우결' 유라와 지금도 연락해"
- Slide 이지연-김경란-박지현, 종가집 비법
- Slide 전혜빈 '무주로 영화보러 오세요!'
- Slide 김혜수-김고은 화려한 인맥, 영화 '
- Slide 박한별, 트레이닝복 입어도 빛나는 자