Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |이준기, 아시아투어 떠나요!
- 포토 |아이린-송경아 '독특한 패션 아니면 안입어요!'
- 포토 |클라라, 제주도 홀린 환상적인 자태
- 포토 |이준, 부끄럼 타는 기획실장
- 포토 |예비신랑 윤상현, 감출 수 없는 미소
- 강남 "연기도 욕심나..양아치·변태 역할 하고싶다"(인터뷰)
- 박명수 "G팍은 아직 닭살..세계1위 DJ 되고파"(인터뷰)①
- 박명수 "딴따라는 딴다라로 사는게 가장 큰 행복"(인터뷰)②
- 잘나가는 '삼둥이 아빠'가 연극무대에 오른 까닭(인터뷰)