Shinhwa release their 11th studio album on May 16
According to an announcement on May 2 by the group’s agency, the Shinhwa Company, Shinhwa (Eric, Lee Min Woo, Kim Dong Wan, Shin Hye Sung, Jun Jin, and Andy), who are so far the longest-lived idol group in Korea, are to release their 11th studio album, titled “The Classic,” on May 16. It has been a year since the group’s 10th studio album, and that was after a four-year hiatus.
A staffer of the Shinhwa Company says: “This album was the result of working hard to add newness to Shinhwa’s original style. It includes not only dance songs such as only Shinhwa can do and which are representative of the group, but also other songs with popular appeal that are easy for anybody to enjoy. We did our best to make this their best album ever. Shinhwa will shoot a music video of the title song on May 1 and 2.”
In March, Shinhwa completed a series of concerts at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul, marking the 15th anniversary of their debut. With the release of this album, Shinhwa will go on an Asian concert tour to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and Singapore and cities in Taiwan and Japan. An encore concert is also planned for Seoul.
The group recorded an episode of MBC’s Golden Fishery
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |이수근, 오랜만의 진행 땀나네!
- 포토 |스텔라의 19금 댄스
- 포토 |지연, 아찔한 섹시웨이브
- 포토 |하늘의 별이 된 브로큰 발렌타인 보컬 반
- 포토 |이정현 '원조바비의 깜찍 인사'
- '서른다섯' 이정현 "동안이란 말 좋아..정말 열심히 관리"
- 이정현 "'무한도전' 섭외, 유재석 덕분..감사"
- 이정현 "송강호와 로맨스 연기, 꼭 하고 싶다"
- 이정현 "박찬욱 감독이 배우인데 왜 노래하냐고"