2PM opens 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station
On May 2, JYP Entertainment reported that 2PM has opened its 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The group attended the opening ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on May 2.
According to the agency, the official full name of the 2PM Zone is the 2PM-G+ Star Zone. This is part of the G+Dream Project, whereby the Gangnam-gu Office is carrying out with Hallyu stars for disadvantaged youth. Korean wave tourists as well as domestic fans can enjoy cultural content and participate in the donations through a variety of events in the zone.
In the 2PM G+Star Zone, people can enjoy life-size photos of the group’s members and videos about the group. Other diverse parts of the project include a Donation Zone. The 2PM Zone will remain open for three months till July 31. The Gangnam-gu Office says: “2PM was chosen as the first group to be featured in the for G+Dream Project. It is expected to enjoy a synergy effect with the release of the group’s new album.”
2PM has released a trailer for its new album and an image for the lead track, “Listen to This Song and Come Back.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |뮤직뱅크 출근길 엿보기!
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '앉아만 있어도'
- 포토 |리지, '트로트를 이렇게 깜찍하게!'
- 포토 |올해의 영화인이 한자리에!
- 포토 |낸시랭, 벨트를 허벅지에?
- 박명수 "소찬휘에 콜라보제안, '토토가' 관계無..예전부터 광팬"(직격인터뷰)
- 에이코어 케미 "박봄 선배 디스 진심 아냐..죄송"(인터뷰)
- 김영광 "인터뷰 논란 이후 내모습 부자연스러웠다"(인터뷰②)
- '피노키오' 김영광 "서범조, 많은 고민한 캐릭터"(인터뷰①)
- Slide 에이핑크, '첫 단독 콘서트 열어요!
- Slide 규현-효섭-다나, 뮤지컬 '로빈훗'에
- Slide 김정민-이하늬-소유 '눈부신 미녀MC
- Slide 나나, '걸어 다니는 바비 인형'