2PM opens 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station
On May 2, JYP Entertainment reported that 2PM has opened its 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The group attended the opening ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on May 2.
According to the agency, the official full name of the 2PM Zone is the 2PM-G+ Star Zone. This is part of the G+Dream Project, whereby the Gangnam-gu Office is carrying out with Hallyu stars for disadvantaged youth. Korean wave tourists as well as domestic fans can enjoy cultural content and participate in the donations through a variety of events in the zone.
In the 2PM G+Star Zone, people can enjoy life-size photos of the group’s members and videos about the group. Other diverse parts of the project include a Donation Zone. The 2PM Zone will remain open for three months till July 31. The Gangnam-gu Office says: “2PM was chosen as the first group to be featured in the for G+Dream Project. It is expected to enjoy a synergy effect with the release of the group’s new album.”
2PM has released a trailer for its new album and an image for the lead track, “Listen to This Song and Come Back.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '남심 저격 섹시 아이콘'
- 포토 |'상류사회' 종방연, 선남선녀가 한 자리에
- 포토 |도경수 '막춤추는 엑소'
- 포토 |아는동생, '많이 사랑해주세요'
- 포토 |송승헌-엄정화, '우리도 빨리 결혼하고 싶어요'
- 류승완 감독 "'베테랑' 지금 가장 잘 할수 있는 이야기"(인터뷰)
- '베테랑' 유아인 "눈 딱 감고 연기..이젠 날 쓰담쓰담해줘"(인터뷰)
- 소녀시절 "대한민국 주부, 죽지 않았어요!"(인터뷰)
- 김준호 "나는 광대, 웃기지 못해 죄송해요"(인터뷰)