2PM opens 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station
On May 2, JYP Entertainment reported that 2PM has opened its 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The group attended the opening ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on May 2.
According to the agency, the official full name of the 2PM Zone is the 2PM-G+ Star Zone. This is part of the G+Dream Project, whereby the Gangnam-gu Office is carrying out with Hallyu stars for disadvantaged youth. Korean wave tourists as well as domestic fans can enjoy cultural content and participate in the donations through a variety of events in the zone.
In the 2PM G+Star Zone, people can enjoy life-size photos of the group’s members and videos about the group. Other diverse parts of the project include a Donation Zone. The 2PM Zone will remain open for three months till July 31. The Gangnam-gu Office says: “2PM was chosen as the first group to be featured in the for G+Dream Project. It is expected to enjoy a synergy effect with the release of the group’s new album.”
2PM has released a trailer for its new album and an image for the lead track, “Listen to This Song and Come Back.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |허영지, '앙증맞은 손짓'
- 포토 |박시은, 볼륨감 돋보이는 의상!
- 포토 |남규리, 몰라보게 예뻐진 얼굴!
- 포토 |김인석-안젤라박 '우리 결혼해요'
- 포토 |소이현 '결혼 후 물오른 미모'
- 강남 "연기도 욕심나..양아치·변태 역할 하고싶다"(인터뷰)
- 박명수 "G팍은 아직 닭살..세계1위 DJ 되고파"(인터뷰)①
- 박명수 "딴따라는 딴다라로 사는게 가장 큰 행복"(인터뷰)②
- 잘나가는 '삼둥이 아빠'가 연극무대에 오른 까닭(인터뷰)