2PM opens 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station
On May 2, JYP Entertainment reported that 2PM has opened its 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The group attended the opening ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on May 2.
According to the agency, the official full name of the 2PM Zone is the 2PM-G+ Star Zone. This is part of the G+Dream Project, whereby the Gangnam-gu Office is carrying out with Hallyu stars for disadvantaged youth. Korean wave tourists as well as domestic fans can enjoy cultural content and participate in the donations through a variety of events in the zone.
In the 2PM G+Star Zone, people can enjoy life-size photos of the group’s members and videos about the group. Other diverse parts of the project include a Donation Zone. The 2PM Zone will remain open for three months till July 31. The Gangnam-gu Office says: “2PM was chosen as the first group to be featured in the for G+Dream Project. It is expected to enjoy a synergy effect with the release of the group’s new album.”
2PM has released a trailer for its new album and an image for the lead track, “Listen to This Song and Come Back.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |고소영, '매력 코 점'
- 포토 |한지민, 연말연시 함께 불우이웃 도와요!
- 포토 |헬로비너스, 함께 따뜻한 정을 나눠요!
- 포토 |천우희 '올해 최고의 여유'
- 포토 |수현 '시원시원한 미소'
- 채연 "섹시? 여가수 최대무기...내년 초 댄스곡 컴백"(인터뷰)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 주연들, 반겨줘 가벼운 마음 호흡"(인터뷰②)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 인기 최고때 출근..민폐 부담"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 강하늘 "임시완과 양말 같이 빨때 행복"(인터뷰②)