2PM opens 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station
On May 2, JYP Entertainment reported that 2PM has opened its 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The group attended the opening ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on May 2.
According to the agency, the official full name of the 2PM Zone is the 2PM-G+ Star Zone. This is part of the G+Dream Project, whereby the Gangnam-gu Office is carrying out with Hallyu stars for disadvantaged youth. Korean wave tourists as well as domestic fans can enjoy cultural content and participate in the donations through a variety of events in the zone.
In the 2PM G+Star Zone, people can enjoy life-size photos of the group’s members and videos about the group. Other diverse parts of the project include a Donation Zone. The 2PM Zone will remain open for three months till July 31. The Gangnam-gu Office says: “2PM was chosen as the first group to be featured in the for G+Dream Project. It is expected to enjoy a synergy effect with the release of the group’s new album.”
2PM has released a trailer for its new album and an image for the lead track, “Listen to This Song and Come Back.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |강예원, 가슴노출이 포인트!
- 포토 |'새색시' 탕웨이, 부산 왔어요!
- 포토 |정우성-이솜, 그림같은 커플!
- 포토 |클라라, 화끈한 노출
- 포토 |정우성 '부산의 시선을 한몸에!'
- '최우수상' 오연서 "보리야 너와 함께라 행복"(인터뷰)
- '대상' 김수현 "30대는 스타 아닌 배우 거듭날 것"(인터뷰)
- '최우수상' 김재중 "제 연기로 많은 분들이 행복했으면"(인터뷰)
- 고우리 "'장보리'에 밀렸지만 행복했던 작품"(인터뷰)