2PM opens 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station
On May 2, JYP Entertainment reported that 2PM has opened its 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The group attended the opening ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on May 2.
According to the agency, the official full name of the 2PM Zone is the 2PM-G+ Star Zone. This is part of the G+Dream Project, whereby the Gangnam-gu Office is carrying out with Hallyu stars for disadvantaged youth. Korean wave tourists as well as domestic fans can enjoy cultural content and participate in the donations through a variety of events in the zone.
In the 2PM G+Star Zone, people can enjoy life-size photos of the group’s members and videos about the group. Other diverse parts of the project include a Donation Zone. The 2PM Zone will remain open for three months till July 31. The Gangnam-gu Office says: “2PM was chosen as the first group to be featured in the for G+Dream Project. It is expected to enjoy a synergy effect with the release of the group’s new album.”
2PM has released a trailer for its new album and an image for the lead track, “Listen to This Song and Come Back.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |탕웨이-이연희 '눈부신 그녀들'
- 포토 |유아인, '천만 관객 이어갈까?'
- 포토 |문근영, '각선미 드러낸 파격 앞트임 의상'
- 포토 |'무한도전', '제42회 한국방송대상' 대상 수상!
- 포토 |어쩌다 어른, '잘들 살고 계십니까?'
- 배해선 "메르스, '용팔이' 출연 계기 됐다" 이유는?
- 배해선 "김태희와 연락처 교환..공연 초대하고파"
- 20년차 배우 배해선, '용팔이'로 연기 꽃피우다(인터뷰)
- 배해선 "김태희, 너무 고와서 뺨때릴 때 떨었다"(인터뷰)