2PM opens 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station
On May 2, JYP Entertainment reported that 2PM has opened its 2PM Zone at Apgujeong Rodeo Station in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The group attended the opening ceremony at 10:00 a.m. on May 2.
According to the agency, the official full name of the 2PM Zone is the 2PM-G+ Star Zone. This is part of the G+Dream Project, whereby the Gangnam-gu Office is carrying out with Hallyu stars for disadvantaged youth. Korean wave tourists as well as domestic fans can enjoy cultural content and participate in the donations through a variety of events in the zone.
In the 2PM G+Star Zone, people can enjoy life-size photos of the group’s members and videos about the group. Other diverse parts of the project include a Donation Zone. The 2PM Zone will remain open for three months till July 31. The Gangnam-gu Office says: “2PM was chosen as the first group to be featured in the for G+Dream Project. It is expected to enjoy a synergy effect with the release of the group’s new album.”
2PM has released a trailer for its new album and an image for the lead track, “Listen to This Song and Come Back.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |김재중, '입대 전 마지막 콘서트'
- 포토 |'유-유 남매' 해피투게더에서 만나요!
- 포토 |B1A4, '소녀팬 설레게 하는 남자들'
- 포토 |수영-티파니 '공항 런웨이'
- 포토 |故 신해철 거리 만들기 프로젝트 체결식
- 김연지 "'씨야'라는 이름, 이제 떼고 싶어"(인터뷰)
- 美가수 켈리 클락슨 "전기세 내려고 오디션 출전..신기해"(인터뷰)
- 강균성 "머리는 예능의 힘..쇄골까지 기를것"(인터뷰)
- '예능 대세' 강균성 "'무도' 식스맨 돼도, 안돼도 감사"(인터뷰)