Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |아이유, '상큼 상큼해!'
- 포토 |제51회 백상예술대상 '스타들 총출동!'
- 포토 |이민호 '다 가진 남자의 미소'
- 포토 |백상 여우들의 순백의 美
- 포토 |백상 여우들의 화끈한 노출
- 스윗리벤지 "홍대소시? NO..우리는 7년차 자생 밴드"(인터뷰)
- 엔 "빅스 데뷔 3주년, DJ된 내 모습 뿌듯하고 감사"(인터뷰②)
- DJ 차학연의 자신감 "제 목소리 달콤하지 않나요?"(인터뷰①)
- 빅스 엔 "학창시절 팬클럽 있었다..팬 화장실서 울기도"(인터뷰)