Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |규현-효섭-다나, 뮤지컬 '로빈훗'에서 만나요!
- 포토 |김정민-이하늬-소유 '눈부신 미녀MC 3인방!'
- 포토 |나나, '걸어 다니는 바비 인형'
- 포토 |뮤직뱅크 출근길 엿보기!
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '앉아만 있어도'
- 방탄 랩몬스터 "아이콘 바비 디스? 가벼운 피드백"(직격인터뷰)
- EXID 하니 "패셔니스타 하니가 되고파"(인터뷰)
- 임주환 "강하고 잔인한 마초 캐릭터 욕심나"(인터뷰②)
- '꽃황자' 임주환이 말하는 사극의 매력(인터뷰①)