Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 최현석 셰프 "'멘붕' 냉장고? 강남, 그렇게 살면 안돼요"(인터뷰)
- '냉장고를 부탁해'PD "시청자 특집 기획 고민"(인터뷰②)
- '냉장고를 부탁해'PD "차승원, 셰프 섭외하고싶다"(인터뷰①)
- 신하균의 첫 사극·다이어트·액션..그에게 도전이란?(인터뷰)