Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |설빙, 애플망고 신메뉴 출시
- 포토 |예린, 오빠들 녹이는 깜찍 여자친구!
- 포토 |전지현 '봄향기 몰고 왔어요'
- 포토 |'흥행돌풍' 어벤져스2, 신기록 행진中
- 포토 |김혜수-김고은 '차이나타운의 미녀들'
- 빅뱅 멤버들이 밝힌 '베베' M/V의 비밀(인터뷰)
- 김민교 "'당신만이 내사랑'으로 한 단계 도약"(인터뷰)
- 김민교 "'SNL코리아' 복귀하면 텔레토비 다시 할 것"
- 빅뱅 "YG와 10년 더? 양사장님 울타리 돼준다면"(인터뷰④)
- Slide 비욘세, 역대급 '파격 시스루' 드레
- Slide 김보성 '의리의 삽질(?)'
- Slide 박정아 '사랑의 동전밭 수확해요'
- Slide 예린, 오빠들 녹이는 깜찍 여자친구!