Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |'제51회 대종상' 남자★ 슈트 자태
- 포토 |쇄골까지 아름다운 여우들
- 포토 |'대종상' 부담스런 노출보다 시스루 드레스가 대세!
- 포토 |한세아 '시스루-앞트임-밧줄, 파격 그 자체'
- 포토 |제51회 대종상 '화려한 스타들의 레드카펫'
- '미생' 오민석 "날 버린 여친 연기 데뷔, 오기 도전"(인터뷰②)
- '미생' 오민석 "강대리 '내일 봅시다!' 의미는···"(인터뷰①)
- 이정재 "올해 소처럼 일하다 개처럼 다쳤다"(인터뷰)
- '미생' 오민석 "강대리, 장백기와 밀당 관계 이룰것"(인터뷰)