Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |엄현경, '짧은치마 조심조심'
- 포토 |임시완, 핀테크 홍보대사 됐어요!
- 포토 |이지애, '주부 5년차의 단아함'
- 포토 |소녀시대, '신곡도 1위 했어요!'
- 포토 |티파니-태연, '돋보이는 각선미'
- 주원 "태희 누나 잠에서 깨서 너무나 기뻤어요"(인터뷰)
- 김태훈 "'응답하라1988', 저도 기다리고 있어요"
- 김태훈 "김범과 브로맨스, 저도 민망했어요"(인터뷰)
- 박정철 "'백선생' 통해 일생의 레시피 얻어"(인터뷰)