Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |블락비 '오늘은 턱시도 신사'
- 포토 |페이 '아찔한 튜브톱'
- 포토 |알베르토 몬디 '멋진 이태리 남자'
- 포토 |유라 '웃음이 멈추지 않아요~'
- 포토 |유라-소율 '노출이 신경쓰여요~'
- S "흥행아닌 우리음악 들려주려 11년만 컴백..절친들 든든"(인터뷰)
- '레드카펫' 고준희 "'밀당'은 싫어요, 시간도 없는데!"(인터뷰)
- '마마' 송윤아 "결혼후 첫 드라마..설경구가 잘 챙겨줘"
- 문정희 "'마마' 이어 '카트'..결과에 감사"(인터뷰)