Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |이미숙-조정석, '우리는 특종콤비'
- 포토 |20th BIFF 찾은 프랑스 레오 카락스 감독
- 포토 |관객들 만난 김정태-조재현-김현숙
- 포토 |랑예팅, '빛나는 미모'
- 포토 |소유 '넘어져도 섹시하죠?'
- 박두식 "최민식·설경구 선배님이 찍은 배우 되고 싶다"(인터뷰)
- '살인미소' 김재원이 '화정' 인조를 만났을때(인터뷰)
- 박두식 "조현영과 키스, 친구도 등돌려'너 가만 안둔다'"(인터뷰)
- 신이 "활동 많이 하고파..11월에 영화 촬영 시작"