Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |보라-다솜, 패션쇼 관람도 섹시하게!
- 포토 |클라라, 양손 인사로 깜찍하게
- 포토 |에이션 '복싱돌로 컴백!'
- 포토 |엑소 'C-페스티벌 홍보대사 됐어요~'
- 포토 |민아, 결별아픔 딛고 밝은 미소
- 22년 '서태지 코스프레' 김영민이 요즘 설레는 이유
- '국민 악녀' 이유리, 악녀도 완벽하면 아름답다(인터뷰)
- '5주년' 비스트 "god보며 용기얻어..오래 활동하고파"(종합)
- '하이스쿨' 강성아 "목표요? 정우성 선배와 연기"(인터뷰)