Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |헬로비너스, 우린 먹어도 살 안쪄요~!
- 포토 |공효진 '행복한 크리스마스 되세요!'
- 포토 |박신혜 '아이들의 꿈과 열정을 응원해요'
- 포토 |예술가로 변신한 지진희-송경아!
- 포토 |'체감온도 영하15도' 아찔한 쇄골라인 노출
- 강하늘 "'미생2' 출연? 한번 한 작품 다시 안하지만···"(인터뷰)
- 박해준 "'미생' 종영, 헛헛하고 아쉽다"(인터뷰)
- '미생' 박해준 "임시완, 꾸밈없는 연기는 신선한 충격"(인터뷰)
- '미생' 강하늘 "촬영 끝내니 허해..혼자 소주1병"(인터뷰)