Super Junior are the first Korean artists to give a concert in Argentina
Super Junior captivated Argentine fans’ hearts at the concert they held in Luna Park Stadium, in Buenos Aires on April 23 for a gathering 8,000 local fans. This is a meaningful event because it is the first concert held in the region by Korean pop stars.
The group performed 24 songs, including several of their hits and ballads, and also gave some funny performances.
At a press conference held prior to the concert, 20 local media, including C5N, Telenoche, La Nacion, La Capital, and Reuters, attended to report on the K-pop idols. On April 22, the day when the group landed in the country, a large crowd gathered at the airport and hotel, singing the group’s songs and occupying the street at night.
Having finished the concerts in Brazil and Argentina, Super Junior will continue their tour in Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile, on April 25.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |김유정, 귀여운 미소
- 포토 |이태임, 트렌치코트로 가을여인 변신
- 포토 |김연아, 운동화 끈도 섹시하게!
- 포토 |안재모-고나은 'DMZ영화제 홍보대사에요~'
- 포토 |정유미, 밤에도 빛나는 미모!
- 대만 배우 오영결 "저, 한국으로 시집 올까요" (인터뷰)
- '장보리' 황영희 "보리 엄마-연민정 엄마..나도 오락가락"
- '첫정규' 유승우 "잘나가는 로이킴·정준영兄 부럽지만"(인터뷰)
- '핫데뷔' 남영주 "섹시? 생각지도 않아..실검 1위 안믿겨"(인터뷰)