Tickets to CNBlue’s Hong Kong concert sold out in five minutes
The rock band CNBlue (Jung Yong Wha, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk, and Lee Jung Sin) achieved a new record by selling out their Hong Kong concert tickets in just five minutes. On the 12th of March, CNBlue’s agency, FNC entertainment, announced that all 7,000 tickets to the Hong Kong concert, which will be held on May 11 and is part of the group’s Asian tour, titled “Blue Moon,” sold out immediately after ticket sales began. This is regarded as a positive indicator of a successful tour. The agency also said, “We are raising our expectations for the success of the tour because we’ve already been receiving inquiries about ticket sales in Taiwan and Thailand, where we haven’t even started selling tickets yet.
The band will hold their concert in Taiwan on April 6, Singapore on April 13, Thailand on May 4, and Hong Kong on May 11, and will be back to perform for Korean fans on May 25 to 26 in Seoul.
The group will wrap up domestic activities for their new song “I’m sorry,” which they wrote themselves and which has gotten a very favorable response. They are now concentrating on the final rehearsals for the upcoming tour.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ Korea.com
- 포토 |윤아, 언제나 빛나는 자태!
- 포토 |'껑충' 헨리, 아침부터 넘치는 에너지!
- 포토 |'복귀' 이수근, 되찾은 미소!
- 포토 |강소라, '스키니진으로 뽐낸 각선미'
- 포토 |구하라, 인형같은 미모!
- Slide 보아, 女心까지 사로잡은 이사님의 인
- Slide 크리스탈, '오늘따라 부담되는 민낯'
- Slide 故 한경선, 향년 53세 뇌경색으로
- Slide 세훈-백현, 수많은 팬들 속 눈에 띄