Interview with Kyung Soo Jin in ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’
Actress Kyung Soo Jin recently revealed how she feels about playing opposite Jo In Sung as his first love.
Kyung appeared as Moon Hee Joo in the 5th episode of That Winter, The Wind Blows, which aired on February 21. Hee Joo falls in love with Oh Soo, played by Jo In Sung, gets pregnant. However, she is killed in a motorcycle accident while she’s in conflict with Oh Soo as he doesn’t want to have a baby.
Although her part was small, the starlet won over TV viewers, being hailed “Another Son Ye Jin.” She even topped the realtime search keyword list.
In an interview with Star news on February 23, Kyung said, “I played a small but amazing part. That’s why I’ve receiving positive responses.” She played the young role played by Lee Bo Young in The Equator Man and received rave reviews.
The actress said, “I was enchanted when I first read the script, and I decided to be in. I’m honored to be part of the series. I was very nervous while my first shooting, but the director really helped me overcome fears and concentrate on my part. ”
When asked about what it was like to work with Jo In Sung, the actress said, “I’m a huge fan of Jo In Sung, so it was like my dream come true. I hope there’s another chance to work with him in the future.”
Hee Joo dies in the 4th episode but she is to appear in Oh Soo’s reminiscence.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |임시완, 새벽이 피곤한 신입사원!
- 포토 |'가요대전' 걸그룹의 패션 대결!
- 포토 |'미녀들의 아슬아슬 각선미 대결 승자는?'
- 포토 |구하라, 완벽한 개미허리!
- 포토 |현아, 퍼 사이로 드러낸 섹시미!
- 유지태가 말하는 배우, 영화감독, 그리고 아내(인터뷰)
- 계범주, 스물네 살 '미생들'에게 바칩니다(인터뷰)
- 채연 "섹시? 여가수 최대무기...내년 초 댄스곡 컴백"(인터뷰)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 주연들, 반겨줘 가벼운 마음 호흡"(인터뷰②)