Kim Seung Woo appears in Iris 2 for the first time
In the third episode of KBS 2TV’s drama series Iris 2 that aired on February 20, Kim appeared as Park Cheol Young, a high-ranking secret agent from North Korea.
Kwon Young Chan, who attends the North-South Korean summit as a North Korean representative, says to Park Cheol Young, “The Korean Reunification Arrangement Committee. How about having an unofficial meeting for working-level talks about the Korean reunification that can happen anytime in the future?”
At this, Park Cheol Young says, “I’ll have their failure as a chance for counterattack. I cannot miss the chance. I’m sure that I’m not going to be on South Korean’s side.”
Even after the North-South Korean summit has started, he keeps an eye on Iris’s killer Kim Yeon Hwa (played by Im Soo Hyang), who disguises herself as a waitress.
People who saw Kim in the series responded: “He was awesome.” “It’s fun to watch the series connected with the season one.” “I was so nervous while I was watching it.” “Kim Seung Woo’s charisma.”
Yoo Joong Won (played by Lee Bum Soo) kills Kwon Young Chan and rescues Kim Yeon Hwa.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |"'약장수'의 눈물 겨운 생존기 기대하세요"
- 포토 |박시환, '떨리는 컴백무대'
- 포토 |하니, '금발로 변신했을 뿐인데'
- 포토 |김태우, 자꾸만 눈물이...
- 포토 |한선화 '똘망똘망 눈동자'
- 이이경 "군대서 본 '아이리스', 배우 꿈꾸게 했다"(인터뷰)
- 이유비 "같은 90년생 이준호·강하늘, 깍듯하게 오빠대접"(인터뷰)
- 이유비 "악플보고 운적 없어..선플에는 울컥"(인터뷰)
- 곽시양 "'더 러버' 출연 이재준, 잘 됐다고 연락 끊지 마"(인터뷰)