A greatly anticipated series makes its premiere
A new SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, finally made its highly anticipated premiere on February 13. In the first episode of this star-studded series, the main characters, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung), meet each other very briefly, not knowing how their lives will intertwine and change forever.
Oh Young is a blind heiress who is desperately searching for her long-lost brother. They became separated when their parents divorced. During her search, she meets Oh Soo, a friend of her brother’s who also happens to have the same name.
Enough with the spoilers. Fans have been dreaming about the premiere of this series because the main actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, have not been in any TV series for a very long time. Jo In Sung’s last TV series aired in 2005, and that of Song Hye Kyo aired in 2008.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |고우리, '감출 수 없는 몸매 라인'
- 포토 |캐스팅보드 주역들, '부산 사랑해요!'
- 포토 |성유리, 우아하고 청순한 발걸음!
- 포토 |송강호, 'BIFF 첫 커튼콜 영광의 주인공'
- 포토 |김우빈, '(김)고은아 오빠가 도와줄까?'
- 치타 "보컬은 내 첫 번째 꿈..'복면가왕' 덕에 이뤄"(인터뷰)
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)
- 하비 케이틀 "韓첫방문 늦었다고요? 이렇게 왔잖아요"(인터뷰)
- 김장훈 "'불타는 청춘' 호감 예능..순수해지고파"(직격인터뷰)
- Slide '해운대 스타로드에서 만난 ★'
- Slide 김우빈, '한류스타의 팬 서비스'
- Slide 허이재, '시선 사로잡은 과감한 오프
- Slide 김고은, '레드카펫에서도 청순미 발산