A greatly anticipated series makes its premiere
A new SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, finally made its highly anticipated premiere on February 13. In the first episode of this star-studded series, the main characters, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung), meet each other very briefly, not knowing how their lives will intertwine and change forever.
Oh Young is a blind heiress who is desperately searching for her long-lost brother. They became separated when their parents divorced. During her search, she meets Oh Soo, a friend of her brother’s who also happens to have the same name.
Enough with the spoilers. Fans have been dreaming about the premiere of this series because the main actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, have not been in any TV series for a very long time. Jo In Sung’s last TV series aired in 2005, and that of Song Hye Kyo aired in 2008.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |이하늬, 섹시한 하객패션
- 포토 |장윤주, '5월의 신부'
- 포토 |김희애, '화려한 핫핑크 패션'
- 포토 |"농촌 할매들의 이야기 '오! 할매' 기대하세요"
- 포토 |'누가 더 짧나?' 베스티 , 아찔 핫팬츠 대결
- 이준 "임시완과 경쟁? 상 욕심 없다..길게 가고파" (인터뷰)②
- 이준 "고아성과 키스장면, 가장 기억에 남는다"(인터뷰)①
- 송재림 "'우결' 강제 결혼했는데, 강제 이혼 웬말"
- 송재림 "입대 김현중, 다치지 않고 다녀오길"