A greatly anticipated series makes its premiere
A new SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, finally made its highly anticipated premiere on February 13. In the first episode of this star-studded series, the main characters, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung), meet each other very briefly, not knowing how their lives will intertwine and change forever.
Oh Young is a blind heiress who is desperately searching for her long-lost brother. They became separated when their parents divorced. During her search, she meets Oh Soo, a friend of her brother’s who also happens to have the same name.
Enough with the spoilers. Fans have been dreaming about the premiere of this series because the main actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, have not been in any TV series for a very long time. Jo In Sung’s last TV series aired in 2005, and that of Song Hye Kyo aired in 2008.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |韓 레드카펫 밟은 '어벤져스 군단'
- 포토 |'사랑한다면 춤을 춰라' 신나는 댄스 뮤지컬
- 포토 |박수진 '탱탱한 무결점 피부'
- 포토 |"'내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 기대하세요"
- 포토 |거미 '청계천 버스킹'
- '달콤청춘' 이유진 "신인배우들, 취준생이고 미생이죠"(인터뷰)
- 엑소 "3년 사랑, 10년으로 보답할게요"
- 신예 나종찬 "데뷔작 '스물'-'빛미' 모두 대박..신나요"(인터뷰)
- 배성재가 답했다..프리랜서, 결혼, 그리고 김민지(인터뷰②)