A greatly anticipated series makes its premiere
A new SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, finally made its highly anticipated premiere on February 13. In the first episode of this star-studded series, the main characters, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung), meet each other very briefly, not knowing how their lives will intertwine and change forever.
Oh Young is a blind heiress who is desperately searching for her long-lost brother. They became separated when their parents divorced. During her search, she meets Oh Soo, a friend of her brother’s who also happens to have the same name.
Enough with the spoilers. Fans have been dreaming about the premiere of this series because the main actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, have not been in any TV series for a very long time. Jo In Sung’s last TV series aired in 2005, and that of Song Hye Kyo aired in 2008.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |유승옥 '청순미 발산!'
- 포토 |김지민, '햇살 받은 미모'
- 포토 |원로가수 故 정원, 향년 72세로 별세
- 포토 |'맛있는 녀석들' 정규편성 기념, 핫도그 나눠 드려요
- 포토 |서우, '3.1절 태극기는 모자에'
- 신하균의 첫 사극·다이어트·액션..그에게 도전이란?(인터뷰)
- 다재다능한 소이? "난 살리에르"(인터뷰)
- 김래원 "'펀치',16부작이었어야..쪽대본도 아쉽다"(인터뷰②)
- 김래원 "'펀치' 박정환 연기, 모두 다 조재현 덕분"(인터뷰①)