A greatly anticipated series makes its premiere
A new SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, finally made its highly anticipated premiere on February 13. In the first episode of this star-studded series, the main characters, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung), meet each other very briefly, not knowing how their lives will intertwine and change forever.
Oh Young is a blind heiress who is desperately searching for her long-lost brother. They became separated when their parents divorced. During her search, she meets Oh Soo, a friend of her brother’s who also happens to have the same name.
Enough with the spoilers. Fans have been dreaming about the premiere of this series because the main actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, have not been in any TV series for a very long time. Jo In Sung’s last TV series aired in 2005, and that of Song Hye Kyo aired in 2008.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |마동석, '마요미' 무서워하지 마세요!
- 포토 |전유성-김준호, 부코페 만세!
- 포토 |천우희, 보이시한 매력 발산!
- 포토 |한효주, 파이팅도 청순하게!
- 포토 |'컴백' 원더걸스, 섹시밴드로 파격변신!
- '무가당 출신' 프라임 "얼굴에서 '암' 발견..10일 수술"(직격인터뷰)
- 스텔라 "노출 향한 손가락질보다 무서운건 무관심"(인터뷰)
- 박형식 "'상류사회' 임지연? 당장 사랑에 빠질 것 같아요"(인터뷰)
- 유이 "광희 열애설 때문에 성준에 미안했다"(인터뷰)
- Slide 하늘의 별이 된 브로큰 발렌타인 보컬
- Slide 이정현 '원조바비의 깜찍 인사'
- Slide 92년생 연분홍, '못생기게 만들어
- Slide '베니스 은사자상' 위로공단 시사회