A greatly anticipated series makes its premiere
A new SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, finally made its highly anticipated premiere on February 13. In the first episode of this star-studded series, the main characters, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung), meet each other very briefly, not knowing how their lives will intertwine and change forever.
Oh Young is a blind heiress who is desperately searching for her long-lost brother. They became separated when their parents divorced. During her search, she meets Oh Soo, a friend of her brother’s who also happens to have the same name.
Enough with the spoilers. Fans have been dreaming about the premiere of this series because the main actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, have not been in any TV series for a very long time. Jo In Sung’s last TV series aired in 2005, and that of Song Hye Kyo aired in 2008.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |성유리 '깜찍하게 브이~'
- 포토 |에일리, 강렬한 레드 재킷 하객패션!
- 포토 |선미, 남심 사로잡는 눈빛
- 포토 |씨스타, 상큼발랄 하객패션!
- 포토 |하하-별, 저희처럼 행복하세요!
- '하대세' 하정우가 '하마에'가 되는 날까지~(인터뷰)
- 전혜빈 "12년 만에 '오렌지걸', luv 다시 뭉칠까 생각"
- 대만 배우 오영결 "저, 한국으로 시집 올까요" (인터뷰)
- '장보리' 황영희 "보리 엄마-연민정 엄마..나도 오락가락"
- Slide [인천AG]JYJ '아시안게임 함께해
- Slide [인천AG]싸이, 아시아를 하나로!
- Slide [인천AG]이영애 '2014인천아시안
- Slide 김아중 '미모는 여전하죠?'