A greatly anticipated series makes its premiere
A new SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, finally made its highly anticipated premiere on February 13. In the first episode of this star-studded series, the main characters, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung), meet each other very briefly, not knowing how their lives will intertwine and change forever.
Oh Young is a blind heiress who is desperately searching for her long-lost brother. They became separated when their parents divorced. During her search, she meets Oh Soo, a friend of her brother’s who also happens to have the same name.
Enough with the spoilers. Fans have been dreaming about the premiere of this series because the main actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, have not been in any TV series for a very long time. Jo In Sung’s last TV series aired in 2005, and that of Song Hye Kyo aired in 2008.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |황정음-최여진 '흑백 미녀들의 소심한 브이'
- 포토 |홍수현, '매끈한 워너비 몸매'
- 포토 |장서희, '놀라운 동안미모'
- 포토 |키즈 돌직구 쇼 '내 나이가 어때서' 기대하세요!
- 포토 |이미숙 '세월도 비켜간 미모'
- 강지영 "日선택, 특별한 이유 없어..韓서 연기하고파"(인터뷰)
- 오승윤 "전도연 선배님과 멜로 꼭 해보고 싶어요"(인터뷰)
- '오나귀' 김슬기 "조정석·박보영, '똥배우' 살렸죠"(인터뷰①)
- '오나귀' 김슬기 "독특한 연기가 내 전문..즐겁다"(인터뷰②)