A greatly anticipated series makes its premiere
A new SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series, That Winter, The Wind Blows, finally made its highly anticipated premiere on February 13. In the first episode of this star-studded series, the main characters, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung), meet each other very briefly, not knowing how their lives will intertwine and change forever.
Oh Young is a blind heiress who is desperately searching for her long-lost brother. They became separated when their parents divorced. During her search, she meets Oh Soo, a friend of her brother’s who also happens to have the same name.
Enough with the spoilers. Fans have been dreaming about the premiere of this series because the main actors, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, have not been in any TV series for a very long time. Jo In Sung’s last TV series aired in 2005, and that of Song Hye Kyo aired in 2008.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ cloud2c2h
- 포토 |수영-티파니 '공항 런웨이'
- 포토 |故 신해철 거리 만들기 프로젝트 체결식
- 포토 |정소민, '각선미 드러낸 패션'
- 포토 |5집으로 돌아 온 FT아일랜드!
- 포토 |최지우-한지혜-수영, 아름다운 미녀들!
- 김연지 "'씨야'라는 이름, 이제 떼고 싶어"(인터뷰)
- 美가수 켈리 클락슨 "전기세 내려고 오디션 출전..신기해"(인터뷰)
- 강균성 "머리는 예능의 힘..쇄골까지 기를것"(인터뷰)
- '예능 대세' 강균성 "'무도' 식스맨 돼도, 안돼도 감사"(인터뷰)
- Slide 정유미 '저녁에도 빛나는 미모'
- Slide 김재중, '입대 전 마지막 콘서트'
- Slide '유-유 남매' 해피투게더에서 만나요
- Slide B1A4, '소녀팬 설레게 하는 남자