Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah In have first meeting for a new TV series
Pictures of actors and actresses reading their scripts were released on February 1. Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah In, who will appear on the series as a couple, drew a lot of attention.
Besides Kim and Yoo, Jae Hee, Lee Sang Yeop, Han Seung Yeon, Yang Mi Kyung, Yoon Yoo Sun, Lee Hyo Jung, and Kim Seo Ra attended the meeting.
An official for the series says, “It was like watching the real scenes. The actors and actresses read their scripts very well together.” Kim plays the role of Jang Ok Jung and Yoo plays the role of Joseon Dynasty King Sukjong.
The series will give a new interpretation of historical figure Jang Ok Jung as a fashion designer in the Joseon Dynasty. It will air when the current airing series Yawang goes off air in April.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 김필, 대형기획사 영입 제안 받았지만 거절한 이유
- 김필 "'슈스케6' 준우승 후 군입대, 씁쓸하지 않다"(인터뷰)
- 김선아 "'프로듀사'로 행운과 기회 잡았어요"(인터뷰)
- '프로듀사' 김선아 "김수현·아이유도 해피엔딩"