Yoo Ah In plays opposite to Kim Tae Hee on a new TV series
According to an official for SBS new Monday-Tuesday series Jang Ok Jung Lives in Love on January 22, Yoo decided to appear on the series as a lead actor.
He will play the role of a charismatic and romantic Joseon Dynasty King Sukjong and will be in love with Kim, who will play the role of Jang Ok Jung.
Since Jang is older than Sukjong in real history, the series cast Yoo, who is younger than Kim, for the role.
Yoo previously showed off his superb performances by appearing on several historical series, including Strongest Chil Woo in 2008 and Sungkyunkwan Scandal in 2010.
Kim also drew a lot of attention with the role that was played by many top actresses, including, Kim Ji Mi, Nam Jung Im, Yoon Yeo Jung, Lee Mi Sook, Jeon In Hwa, and Kim Hye Soo.
The series will give a new interpretation of historical figure Jang Ok Jung as a fashion designer in the Joseon Dynasty. It will air when the current airing series Yawang goes off air.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |하비 케이틀, 'BIFF 찾은 노장'
- 포토 |문소리, '감독으로 BIFF 왔어요'
- 포토 |유아인, 'BIFF는 아인시대'
- 포토 |동자건, '나도 포토그래퍼'
- 포토 |김나영, '시상식 패션도 패셔너블하게'
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)
- 하비 케이틀 "韓첫방문 늦었다고요? 이렇게 왔잖아요"(인터뷰)
- 김장훈 "'불타는 청춘' 호감 예능..순수해지고파"(직격인터뷰)
- '심폐소생송' 이장우 "예능도 관심..대중과 많이 만나고파"(직격인터뷰)
- Slide 고아성, '화사한 BIFF 패션'
- Slide 전도연, 특급 경호 받는 '칸의 여왕
- Slide 이선균, '원희형 등에 업혔어요'
- Slide 수호, '해운대 BIFF 점령한 인기