2Yoon, the unit project of 4Minute, gives a mysterious, fresh performance
The unit project named 2Yoon which is composed of Heo Ga Yoon and Jun Ji Yoon of the girl group 4Minute (composed of Nam Ji Hyun, Heo Ga Yoon, Jun Ji Yoon, Kim Hyun Ah, and Kwon So Hyun) gave their first performance.
In the live episode of M.net’s music show M Countdown that took place on January 17 at 6:00 p.m. at the CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul, 2Yoon performed its first EP titled “Harvest Moon.”
Heo Ga Yoon appeared in a black costume wearing a fancy t-ara decorated with jewelry while Jun Ji Yoon appeared in pink hair and a gold jacket.
Later on, the girls appeared in new looks, each in a black overall and a pink skirt. The whole atmosphere changed into a cheerful one as “24/7” began.
The number is a dance song written based on the country rhythm which was never done before in the history of K-Pop. It includes a message of freeing oneself 24/7 from daily stress and worrying about what others would think of him or her. A cheerful guitar melody opens this fresh, new song.
Having their female and husky voice as strength, 2Yoon makes a clear distinction from the whole group with a new genre, particular singing and rapping style. They came up with a completely different charm as their different voice colors and opposing characters merge together in a beautiful harmony.
The episode also broadcast performances by SNSD, Speed, Glam, Dickpunks, Moon Hee Joon, Bae Chi Gi, Baek Ji Young, Boyfriend, Sunny Hill, Infinite H, Jea, Phantom, 4Minute-2Yoon, and VIXX.
Click here to view the embedded video.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |안정환, 작전지시하는 감독님
- 포토 |정글에 간 다솜-박한별, '마네킹 몸매의 소유자들'
- 포토 |김사랑, 초미니로 당당한 노출
- 포토 |밴드로 돌아온 정준영
- 포토 |이지애 '요가와 함께 아름다운 보디라인'
- 장미인애 "'복희누나'처럼 살고 있죠..저를 원할때 복귀"(인터뷰)
- 스윗리벤지 "홍대소시? NO..우리는 7년차 자생 밴드"(인터뷰)
- 엔 "빅스 데뷔 3주년, DJ된 내 모습 뿌듯하고 감사"(인터뷰②)
- DJ 차학연의 자신감 "제 목소리 달콤하지 않나요?"(인터뷰①)