Lee Yoon Ji dresses up as a beggar: “Not an ordinary one, but a pretty one!”
Actress Lee Yoon Ji has changed into a “flower” beggar.
On November 14, the star tweeted, with attached photos, “My true identity, which I’ve been keeping to myself all along, is finally unveiled. I wanted to upload this after the broadcast, but oh well. On the day of shooting, the director wondered, ‘Who the heck is that beggar?’ Dancing and turning around, Banya replied, ‘I’m not just an ordinary beggar! I’m a pretty one!”
In the pictures, Lee’s face and head is covered with mud and dirt. It seems she is dressed up for her character Banya in SBS’s drama series The Great Seer, and she’s making people curious about the upcoming episode.
Lee inspired laughter by adding, “Are you guys curious about tonight’s episode of The Great Seer? Are you? If you are, pay me 500 won and I’ll tell you about it.”
Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “That ‘flower’ beggar looks very pretty.” “Is she going through some adversity again in the episode?” “Lee’s shown her good sense of humor by making joke of her makeup.”
The actress is playing her role Banya passionately in SBS’s drama series The Great Seer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |아이유, '시원하게 원샷'
- 포토 |박진영, 댄서와 아찔한 댄스
- 포토 |'핫보디' 예정화의 비키니라인 스트레칭!
- 포토 |이윤미-주영훈 부부, '오늘이 예정일이에요'
- 포토 |톰 크루즈 '미션임파서블, 90세까지!'
- 박형식 "연애 많이 못해봤다..걸그룹 대시도 거의 전무"(인터뷰)
- 박형식 "임지연의 매력? 가식 없는 털털함과 순수함"(인터뷰)
- 임지연 "박형식과 그냥 사귀라고? 날 여자로 안봐"(인터뷰)
- 유이 "불같은 사랑 때문에 일 놓칠까봐 걱정돼요"(인터뷰)