Lee Yoon Ji dresses up as a beggar: “Not an ordinary one, but a pretty one!”
Actress Lee Yoon Ji has changed into a “flower” beggar.
On November 14, the star tweeted, with attached photos, “My true identity, which I’ve been keeping to myself all along, is finally unveiled. I wanted to upload this after the broadcast, but oh well. On the day of shooting, the director wondered, ‘Who the heck is that beggar?’ Dancing and turning around, Banya replied, ‘I’m not just an ordinary beggar! I’m a pretty one!”
In the pictures, Lee’s face and head is covered with mud and dirt. It seems she is dressed up for her character Banya in SBS’s drama series The Great Seer, and she’s making people curious about the upcoming episode.
Lee inspired laughter by adding, “Are you guys curious about tonight’s episode of The Great Seer? Are you? If you are, pay me 500 won and I’ll tell you about it.”
Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “That ‘flower’ beggar looks very pretty.” “Is she going through some adversity again in the episode?” “Lee’s shown her good sense of humor by making joke of her makeup.”
The actress is playing her role Banya passionately in SBS’s drama series The Great Seer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |박수진, 시크한 '올블랙 공항패션'
- 포토 |슈퍼주니어, 월드투어 100회 공연 기록 수립!
- 포토 |에이코어, '벗을까? 말까?'
- 포토 |스피카S, 아슬아슬한 춤사위
- 포토 |심엔터 단체 화보 여행, 김윤석 '나를 따르라!'
- 17년차 배우 장혁이 말하는 연기, 남자 그리고 친구(인터뷰)
- 정유미 "처음부터 끝까지..울고 또 울었어요"(인터뷰)
- '하대세' 하정우가 '하마에'가 되는 날까지~(인터뷰)
- 전혜빈 "12년 만에 '오렌지걸', luv 다시 뭉칠까 생각"