Lee Yoon Ji dresses up as a beggar: “Not an ordinary one, but a pretty one!”
Actress Lee Yoon Ji has changed into a “flower” beggar.
On November 14, the star tweeted, with attached photos, “My true identity, which I’ve been keeping to myself all along, is finally unveiled. I wanted to upload this after the broadcast, but oh well. On the day of shooting, the director wondered, ‘Who the heck is that beggar?’ Dancing and turning around, Banya replied, ‘I’m not just an ordinary beggar! I’m a pretty one!”
In the pictures, Lee’s face and head is covered with mud and dirt. It seems she is dressed up for her character Banya in SBS’s drama series The Great Seer, and she’s making people curious about the upcoming episode.
Lee inspired laughter by adding, “Are you guys curious about tonight’s episode of The Great Seer? Are you? If you are, pay me 500 won and I’ll tell you about it.”
Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “That ‘flower’ beggar looks very pretty.” “Is she going through some adversity again in the episode?” “Lee’s shown her good sense of humor by making joke of her makeup.”
The actress is playing her role Banya passionately in SBS’s drama series The Great Seer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |윤아, 언제나 빛나는 자태!
- 포토 |'껑충' 헨리, 아침부터 넘치는 에너지!
- 포토 |'복귀' 이수근, 되찾은 미소!
- 포토 |강소라, '스키니진으로 뽐낸 각선미'
- 포토 |구하라, 인형같은 미모!
- Slide 보아, 女心까지 사로잡은 이사님의 인
- Slide 크리스탈, '오늘따라 부담되는 민낯'
- Slide 故 한경선, 향년 53세 뇌경색으로
- Slide 세훈-백현, 수많은 팬들 속 눈에 띄