Lee Yoon Ji dresses up as a beggar: “Not an ordinary one, but a pretty one!”
Actress Lee Yoon Ji has changed into a “flower” beggar.
On November 14, the star tweeted, with attached photos, “My true identity, which I’ve been keeping to myself all along, is finally unveiled. I wanted to upload this after the broadcast, but oh well. On the day of shooting, the director wondered, ‘Who the heck is that beggar?’ Dancing and turning around, Banya replied, ‘I’m not just an ordinary beggar! I’m a pretty one!”
In the pictures, Lee’s face and head is covered with mud and dirt. It seems she is dressed up for her character Banya in SBS’s drama series The Great Seer, and she’s making people curious about the upcoming episode.
Lee inspired laughter by adding, “Are you guys curious about tonight’s episode of The Great Seer? Are you? If you are, pay me 500 won and I’ll tell you about it.”
Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “That ‘flower’ beggar looks very pretty.” “Is she going through some adversity again in the episode?” “Lee’s shown her good sense of humor by making joke of her makeup.”
The actress is playing her role Banya passionately in SBS’s drama series The Great Seer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |손호준 '좀 어색하죠~잉'
- 포토 |진짜사나이2 '군기 충만 거수경례!'
- 포토 |이동욱 '멋진 수트핏'
- 포토 |김새론, '극세사 각선미 자랑'
- 포토 |한채영, '이기적인 각선미'
- 손승원 "뮤지컬계 송중기? 제대하면 사과해야죠"(인터뷰)
- 억지로 잘생긴 척하기 부담스럽다. (방탄소년단 V 인터뷰)
- '칠전팔기 구해라'의 주인공 곽시양의 버킷리스트는?
- 김재중 "곧 입대, 건강하게 잘 다녀오겠다"(인터뷰)