Ku Hye Sun says, “Peach of Peach Tree means blessing”
Actress and director Ku Hye Sun recently talked about her new movie.
On October 24, Ku attended a press conference for her movie Peach Tree and said that the peach plays very important role in the movie as a blessing and childlike image.
Peach appears on her second movie as an important symbol. A peach tree reminds Jo Seung Woo and Ryu Deok Hwan, who are brothers in the movie, of their childhood memories and pain. Jo describes in the movie that his childhood was like a peach.
Ku said, “I think a peach is the most childlike fruit and it also reminds me of a blessing. And if you look at the peach, it looks like there are two human faces attached together.”
The movie, which will be released on October 31, is about conjoined twins Sang Hyun (played by Jo) and Dong Hyun (played by Ryu), who meet illustrator Seung Ah (played by Nam) to make a storybook.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |에일리 '폭발적인 가창력'
- 포토 |걸스데이, 무대 위 아름다운 자태
- 포토 |걸스데이 '시선 고정하게 만드는 각선미'
- 포토 |곽진언 '내가 바로 슈스케6 우승자'
- 포토 |정려원 '팬들과 함께 셀카!'
- 최윤영 "전효성 만나 아이돌 연기자 편견 사라졌다"(인터뷰)
- '미생' 전석호 "하대리, 나와 닮아..공감 시청자몫"(인터뷰②)
- '미생' 전석호 "하대리, 틀린 사람 아닌 다른 사람"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 전석호 "강소라씨한테 미안하다고 못했네요"