Super Junior’s Siwon holds a real fan meeting for The King of Dramas
Siwon plays the role of Kang Hyun Min, a top celebrity, in SBS TV’s new drama series The King of Dramas. In order to shoot Kang Hyun Min’s fan meeting scene, he’s currently recruiting his real fans.
SBS made the announcement on its official Twitter account and Facebook page, and nearly a thousand people applied for the fan meeting in only two hours.
On October 17, a spokesperson for the series said, “We’ve prepared this special event to give viewers an opportunity to experience a shooting of the series. Because Siwon is planning to sing a song in the fan meeting, it will be a good opportunity for viewers to listen to Siwon’s solo song and to experience a shooting of a drama series.”
The King of Dramas is a comedy about a notorious CEO of a production company, an honest, warm-hearted writer, and a ruthless top celebrity. It is written by Jang Hang Joon, a director of Sign, and directed by Hong Sung Chang, a director of You’re Beautiful.
The series will start airing on November 5.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |에일리 '폭발적인 가창력'
- 포토 |걸스데이, 무대 위 아름다운 자태
- 포토 |걸스데이 '시선 고정하게 만드는 각선미'
- 포토 |곽진언 '내가 바로 슈스케6 우승자'
- 포토 |정려원 '팬들과 함께 셀카!'
- 최윤영 "전효성 만나 아이돌 연기자 편견 사라졌다"(인터뷰)
- '미생' 전석호 "하대리, 나와 닮아..공감 시청자몫"(인터뷰②)
- '미생' 전석호 "하대리, 틀린 사람 아닌 다른 사람"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 전석호 "강소라씨한테 미안하다고 못했네요"