Super Junior’s Siwon holds a real fan meeting for The King of Dramas
Siwon plays the role of Kang Hyun Min, a top celebrity, in SBS TV’s new drama series The King of Dramas. In order to shoot Kang Hyun Min’s fan meeting scene, he’s currently recruiting his real fans.
SBS made the announcement on its official Twitter account and Facebook page, and nearly a thousand people applied for the fan meeting in only two hours.
On October 17, a spokesperson for the series said, “We’ve prepared this special event to give viewers an opportunity to experience a shooting of the series. Because Siwon is planning to sing a song in the fan meeting, it will be a good opportunity for viewers to listen to Siwon’s solo song and to experience a shooting of a drama series.”
The King of Dramas is a comedy about a notorious CEO of a production company, an honest, warm-hearted writer, and a ruthless top celebrity. It is written by Jang Hang Joon, a director of Sign, and directed by Hong Sung Chang, a director of You’re Beautiful.
The series will start airing on November 5.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |정화-하니, 우월한 섹시미 대결!
- 포토 |전효성, 미소까지 섹시하게!
- 포토 |시우민, '사과머리 잘 어울리죠?'
- 포토 |김소연, '꽃다발 선물 받았어요'
- 포토 |구하라, 파워풀한 섹시 댄스!
- 옥상달빛 김윤주 "남편 권정열, 영감보단 자극된다"(인터뷰③)
- 옥상달빛 "유승호 반듯한 이미지..내레이션 제격"(인터뷰②)
- 옥상달빛 '희한한 시대'에 사는 우리들의 이야기(인터뷰①)
- 박연수 "실제 성격? '구여친클럽' 송지효와 비슷"(인터뷰②)