Super Junior’s Siwon holds a real fan meeting for The King of Dramas
Siwon plays the role of Kang Hyun Min, a top celebrity, in SBS TV’s new drama series The King of Dramas. In order to shoot Kang Hyun Min’s fan meeting scene, he’s currently recruiting his real fans.
SBS made the announcement on its official Twitter account and Facebook page, and nearly a thousand people applied for the fan meeting in only two hours.
On October 17, a spokesperson for the series said, “We’ve prepared this special event to give viewers an opportunity to experience a shooting of the series. Because Siwon is planning to sing a song in the fan meeting, it will be a good opportunity for viewers to listen to Siwon’s solo song and to experience a shooting of a drama series.”
The King of Dramas is a comedy about a notorious CEO of a production company, an honest, warm-hearted writer, and a ruthless top celebrity. It is written by Jang Hang Joon, a director of Sign, and directed by Hong Sung Chang, a director of You’re Beautiful.
The series will start airing on November 5.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '돌아 온 모델돌'
- 포토 |다비치, '따뜻하게 허그 하세요!'
- 포토 |하지원 '영화 속 한장면 처럼'
- 포토 |AOA 설현-주원, '어색한 만남'
- 포토 |여자친구 '남자친구 찾아왔어요'
- 한선천 "'댄싱9', 제 인생의 터닝포인트"(인터뷰②)
- '킹키부츠' 한선천 "엔젤의 교태, 비욘세 참고했어요"(인터뷰)
- '강남 1970', 이시대의 청춘들이 봐줬으면 (이민호 인터뷰)
- 슈주 최시원이 칭찬한 동생 최지원을 소개합니다(직격인터뷰)