Super Junior’s Siwon holds a real fan meeting for The King of Dramas
Siwon plays the role of Kang Hyun Min, a top celebrity, in SBS TV’s new drama series The King of Dramas. In order to shoot Kang Hyun Min’s fan meeting scene, he’s currently recruiting his real fans.
SBS made the announcement on its official Twitter account and Facebook page, and nearly a thousand people applied for the fan meeting in only two hours.
On October 17, a spokesperson for the series said, “We’ve prepared this special event to give viewers an opportunity to experience a shooting of the series. Because Siwon is planning to sing a song in the fan meeting, it will be a good opportunity for viewers to listen to Siwon’s solo song and to experience a shooting of a drama series.”
The King of Dramas is a comedy about a notorious CEO of a production company, an honest, warm-hearted writer, and a ruthless top celebrity. It is written by Jang Hang Joon, a director of Sign, and directed by Hong Sung Chang, a director of You’re Beautiful.
The series will start airing on November 5.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |손담비, '싱글라이프 다 공개합니다!'
- 포토 |비투비, 정규 1집 '컴플리트(Complete)'들고 컴백
- 포토 |박보영-김슬기 '의도치 않은 굴욕'
- 포토 |최강희, 앉기도 힘든 짦은치마
- 포토 |유노윤호, '도시락 시키신 분~'
- 김필, 대형기획사 영입 제안 받았지만 거절한 이유
- 김필 "'슈스케6' 준우승 후 군입대, 씁쓸하지 않다"(인터뷰)
- 김선아 "'프로듀사'로 행운과 기회 잡았어요"(인터뷰)
- '프로듀사' 김선아 "김수현·아이유도 해피엔딩"