Super Junior’s Siwon holds a real fan meeting for The King of Dramas
Siwon plays the role of Kang Hyun Min, a top celebrity, in SBS TV’s new drama series The King of Dramas. In order to shoot Kang Hyun Min’s fan meeting scene, he’s currently recruiting his real fans.
SBS made the announcement on its official Twitter account and Facebook page, and nearly a thousand people applied for the fan meeting in only two hours.
On October 17, a spokesperson for the series said, “We’ve prepared this special event to give viewers an opportunity to experience a shooting of the series. Because Siwon is planning to sing a song in the fan meeting, it will be a good opportunity for viewers to listen to Siwon’s solo song and to experience a shooting of a drama series.”
The King of Dramas is a comedy about a notorious CEO of a production company, an honest, warm-hearted writer, and a ruthless top celebrity. It is written by Jang Hang Joon, a director of Sign, and directed by Hong Sung Chang, a director of You’re Beautiful.
The series will start airing on November 5.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |유아인, '천만 관객 이어갈까?'
- 포토 |문근영, '각선미 드러낸 파격 앞트임 의상'
- 포토 |'무한도전', '제42회 한국방송대상' 대상 수상!
- 포토 |어쩌다 어른, '잘들 살고 계십니까?'
- 포토 |'O tvN' 개국합니다!
- 배해선 "메르스, '용팔이' 출연 계기 됐다" 이유는?
- 배해선 "김태희와 연락처 교환..공연 초대하고파"
- 20년차 배우 배해선, '용팔이'로 연기 꽃피우다(인터뷰)
- 배해선 "김태희, 너무 고와서 뺨때릴 때 떨었다"(인터뷰)