Super Junior’s Siwon holds a real fan meeting for The King of Dramas
Siwon plays the role of Kang Hyun Min, a top celebrity, in SBS TV’s new drama series The King of Dramas. In order to shoot Kang Hyun Min’s fan meeting scene, he’s currently recruiting his real fans.
SBS made the announcement on its official Twitter account and Facebook page, and nearly a thousand people applied for the fan meeting in only two hours.
On October 17, a spokesperson for the series said, “We’ve prepared this special event to give viewers an opportunity to experience a shooting of the series. Because Siwon is planning to sing a song in the fan meeting, it will be a good opportunity for viewers to listen to Siwon’s solo song and to experience a shooting of a drama series.”
The King of Dramas is a comedy about a notorious CEO of a production company, an honest, warm-hearted writer, and a ruthless top celebrity. It is written by Jang Hang Joon, a director of Sign, and directed by Hong Sung Chang, a director of You’re Beautiful.
The series will start airing on November 5.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |박은지, '오늘 좀 섹시하죠?'
- 포토 |송보은, '즐거운 촬영장'
- 포토 |정려원-김나영, 설레는 2015파리컬렉션
- 포토 |한지혜, '봄이 온 패션'
- 포토 |남규리, 눈부신 각선미
- '징비록' 황인영 "중전역할 로망..강한 의인왕후 만들 것"(인터뷰)
- 강한나 "2년 쉰 연애, '순수의시대' 대리만족"(인터뷰)
- '광해군' 노영학 "'징비록' 인기? 디테일의 힘"②
- '순수의시대' 강한나 "노출 이미지? 앞으로 행보가 중요"