Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize from Japanese Spika Award
Actor Lee Joon Gi was nominated in the Japanese Skapa Award 2012.
According to Lee Joon Gi’s agency, IMX, on the morning of September 29, Lee was awarded the grand prize in the Korean wave category in Skapa Award 2012 that was held at September 27.
Skapa Award 2012 is one of the biggest award ceremonies held in Japan that all the citizen vote for the most popular show.
Lee received the grand prize with Mnet Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style, a documentary that revealed his daily life. He directed and also filmed the show, putting all his effort into it.
This prize is especially significant because Lee worked on the documentary whenever he had time despite the hectic schedule in Korea and overseas.
Lee could not attend the ceremony due to the shooting of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate. Therefore, he filmed a video and said, “I am honored to receive the award with Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style. I would like to thank all the viewers.”
He added, “I really wanted to express my appreciation on site, but I’m sorry that I could not make it there. I look forward to meeting the fans in Japan soon.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |전효성, '잇몸 미소는 가리고 싶어요'
- 포토 |식스맨 광희, '미소가 떠나질 않아'
- 포토 |초아, '짧아도 너무 짧은 스커트'
- 포토 |남규리, '인형인지 사람인지'
- 포토 |김혜수-김고은 '색은 같아도 느낌은 달라!'
- 디아크 "핸드폰 없다..신인 걸그룹으로 당연한 자세"(인터뷰)
- '차이나타운' 김혜수 "칸, 아직 계획 無..가봤어야지"
- '차이나타운' 김혜수 "샴푸 광고 때문에 머리 못 잘라"
- '차이나타운' 김혜수 "고무줄 몸매, 비밀은 특수 분장"