Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize from Japanese Spika Award
Actor Lee Joon Gi was nominated in the Japanese Skapa Award 2012.
According to Lee Joon Gi’s agency, IMX, on the morning of September 29, Lee was awarded the grand prize in the Korean wave category in Skapa Award 2012 that was held at September 27.
Skapa Award 2012 is one of the biggest award ceremonies held in Japan that all the citizen vote for the most popular show.
Lee received the grand prize with Mnet Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style, a documentary that revealed his daily life. He directed and also filmed the show, putting all his effort into it.
This prize is especially significant because Lee worked on the documentary whenever he had time despite the hectic schedule in Korea and overseas.
Lee could not attend the ceremony due to the shooting of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate. Therefore, he filmed a video and said, “I am honored to receive the award with Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style. I would like to thank all the viewers.”
He added, “I really wanted to express my appreciation on site, but I’m sorry that I could not make it there. I look forward to meeting the fans in Japan soon.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |손담비, '싱글라이프 다 공개합니다!'
- 포토 |비투비, 정규 1집 '컴플리트(Complete)'들고 컴백
- 포토 |박보영-김슬기 '의도치 않은 굴욕'
- 포토 |최강희, 앉기도 힘든 짦은치마
- 포토 |유노윤호, '도시락 시키신 분~'
- 김필, 대형기획사 영입 제안 받았지만 거절한 이유
- 김필 "'슈스케6' 준우승 후 군입대, 씁쓸하지 않다"(인터뷰)
- 김선아 "'프로듀사'로 행운과 기회 잡았어요"(인터뷰)
- '프로듀사' 김선아 "김수현·아이유도 해피엔딩"