Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize from Japanese Spika Award
Actor Lee Joon Gi was nominated in the Japanese Skapa Award 2012.
According to Lee Joon Gi’s agency, IMX, on the morning of September 29, Lee was awarded the grand prize in the Korean wave category in Skapa Award 2012 that was held at September 27.
Skapa Award 2012 is one of the biggest award ceremonies held in Japan that all the citizen vote for the most popular show.
Lee received the grand prize with Mnet Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style, a documentary that revealed his daily life. He directed and also filmed the show, putting all his effort into it.
This prize is especially significant because Lee worked on the documentary whenever he had time despite the hectic schedule in Korea and overseas.
Lee could not attend the ceremony due to the shooting of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate. Therefore, he filmed a video and said, “I am honored to receive the award with Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style. I would like to thank all the viewers.”
He added, “I really wanted to express my appreciation on site, but I’m sorry that I could not make it there. I look forward to meeting the fans in Japan soon.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |톰 크루즈 '미션임파서블, 90세까지!'
- 포토 |예정화, 밀착의상에 드러난 명품몸매!
- 포토 |신비, '늘씬한 각선미'
- 포토 |에이핑크, '요정들의 출근길'
- 포토 |'언제나 친절한 톰 아저씨!'
- 연정훈 "'가면' 수애·주지훈 멜로, 너무 일찍 시작했다"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "2세 계획 아직..현재로선 조심스럽다"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "'가면' 첫촬영 때 교통사고..절벽 떨어질뻔"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "'가면' 유인영 결말, 나를 기절시키는 스토리"(인터뷰)