Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize from Japanese Spika Award
Actor Lee Joon Gi was nominated in the Japanese Skapa Award 2012.
According to Lee Joon Gi’s agency, IMX, on the morning of September 29, Lee was awarded the grand prize in the Korean wave category in Skapa Award 2012 that was held at September 27.
Skapa Award 2012 is one of the biggest award ceremonies held in Japan that all the citizen vote for the most popular show.
Lee received the grand prize with Mnet Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style, a documentary that revealed his daily life. He directed and also filmed the show, putting all his effort into it.
This prize is especially significant because Lee worked on the documentary whenever he had time despite the hectic schedule in Korea and overseas.
Lee could not attend the ceremony due to the shooting of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate. Therefore, he filmed a video and said, “I am honored to receive the award with Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style. I would like to thank all the viewers.”
He added, “I really wanted to express my appreciation on site, but I’m sorry that I could not make it there. I look forward to meeting the fans in Japan soon.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |손나은, '베트남 처녀 공항패션'
- 포토 |엑소 , '화보 같은 출국길'
- 포토 |김래원 '깔끔한 공항패션'
- 포토 |'패완얼' 전지현, '청초한 민낯'
- 포토 |샤이니, '공항 마비 시킨 출국길'
- 김연지 "'씨야'라는 이름, 이제 떼고 싶어"(인터뷰)
- 美가수 켈리 클락슨 "전기세 내려고 오디션 출전..신기해"(인터뷰)
- 강균성 "머리는 예능의 힘..쇄골까지 기를것"(인터뷰)
- '예능 대세' 강균성 "'무도' 식스맨 돼도, 안돼도 감사"(인터뷰)