Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize from Japanese Spika Award
Actor Lee Joon Gi was nominated in the Japanese Skapa Award 2012.
According to Lee Joon Gi’s agency, IMX, on the morning of September 29, Lee was awarded the grand prize in the Korean wave category in Skapa Award 2012 that was held at September 27.
Skapa Award 2012 is one of the biggest award ceremonies held in Japan that all the citizen vote for the most popular show.
Lee received the grand prize with Mnet Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style, a documentary that revealed his daily life. He directed and also filmed the show, putting all his effort into it.
This prize is especially significant because Lee worked on the documentary whenever he had time despite the hectic schedule in Korea and overseas.
Lee could not attend the ceremony due to the shooting of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate. Therefore, he filmed a video and said, “I am honored to receive the award with Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style. I would like to thank all the viewers.”
He added, “I really wanted to express my appreciation on site, but I’m sorry that I could not make it there. I look forward to meeting the fans in Japan soon.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |허영지, '앙증맞은 손짓'
- 포토 |박시은, 볼륨감 돋보이는 의상!
- 포토 |남규리, 몰라보게 예뻐진 얼굴!
- 포토 |김인석-안젤라박 '우리 결혼해요'
- 포토 |소이현 '결혼 후 물오른 미모'
- 강남 "연기도 욕심나..양아치·변태 역할 하고싶다"(인터뷰)
- 박명수 "G팍은 아직 닭살..세계1위 DJ 되고파"(인터뷰)①
- 박명수 "딴따라는 딴다라로 사는게 가장 큰 행복"(인터뷰)②
- 잘나가는 '삼둥이 아빠'가 연극무대에 오른 까닭(인터뷰)