Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize from Japanese Spika Award
Actor Lee Joon Gi was nominated in the Japanese Skapa Award 2012.
According to Lee Joon Gi’s agency, IMX, on the morning of September 29, Lee was awarded the grand prize in the Korean wave category in Skapa Award 2012 that was held at September 27.
Skapa Award 2012 is one of the biggest award ceremonies held in Japan that all the citizen vote for the most popular show.
Lee received the grand prize with Mnet Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style, a documentary that revealed his daily life. He directed and also filmed the show, putting all his effort into it.
This prize is especially significant because Lee worked on the documentary whenever he had time despite the hectic schedule in Korea and overseas.
Lee could not attend the ceremony due to the shooting of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate. Therefore, he filmed a video and said, “I am honored to receive the award with Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style. I would like to thank all the viewers.”
He added, “I really wanted to express my appreciation on site, but I’m sorry that I could not make it there. I look forward to meeting the fans in Japan soon.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |정화-하니, 우월한 섹시미 대결!
- 포토 |전효성, 미소까지 섹시하게!
- 포토 |시우민, '사과머리 잘 어울리죠?'
- 포토 |김소연, '꽃다발 선물 받았어요'
- 포토 |구하라, 파워풀한 섹시 댄스!
- 옥상달빛 김윤주 "남편 권정열, 영감보단 자극된다"(인터뷰③)
- 옥상달빛 "유승호 반듯한 이미지..내레이션 제격"(인터뷰②)
- 옥상달빛 '희한한 시대'에 사는 우리들의 이야기(인터뷰①)
- 박연수 "실제 성격? '구여친클럽' 송지효와 비슷"(인터뷰②)