Lee Joon Gi receives the grand prize from Japanese Spika Award
Actor Lee Joon Gi was nominated in the Japanese Skapa Award 2012.
According to Lee Joon Gi’s agency, IMX, on the morning of September 29, Lee was awarded the grand prize in the Korean wave category in Skapa Award 2012 that was held at September 27.
Skapa Award 2012 is one of the biggest award ceremonies held in Japan that all the citizen vote for the most popular show.
Lee received the grand prize with Mnet Japan’s Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style, a documentary that revealed his daily life. He directed and also filmed the show, putting all his effort into it.
This prize is especially significant because Lee worked on the documentary whenever he had time despite the hectic schedule in Korea and overseas.
Lee could not attend the ceremony due to the shooting of MBC’s Arang and the Magistrate. Therefore, he filmed a video and said, “I am honored to receive the award with Lee Joon Gi’s JG Style. I would like to thank all the viewers.”
He added, “I really wanted to express my appreciation on site, but I’m sorry that I could not make it there. I look forward to meeting the fans in Japan soon.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |인피니트H, '플라이 어게인으로 돌아왔어요'
- 포토 |김래원-김아중 '검사 커플의 캐미 기대하세요!'
- 포토 |정용화, '첫 솔로앨범으로 돌아왔습니다'
- 포토 |박신혜 '제가 가방 어때요?'
- 포토 |이혜원, 돋보이는 유부녀 미모
- 정유정 작가 "'내 심장' 이민기 여진구 정말 감탄했다"(인터뷰)
- 스물다섯살 박신혜, 교복 그리고 '피노키오'(인터뷰①)
- 박신혜 "이종석, 입막음 키스신 NG없이 진행"(인터뷰②)
- 한선천 "'댄싱9', 제 인생의 터닝포인트"(인터뷰②)