Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |톰 크루즈 '미션임파서블, 90세까지!'
- 포토 |예정화, 밀착의상에 드러난 명품몸매!
- 포토 |신비, '늘씬한 각선미'
- 포토 |에이핑크, '요정들의 출근길'
- 포토 |'언제나 친절한 톰 아저씨!'
- 최덕문 "송강호 최고의 배우, 소속사 서열은 내가 더 높아"(웃음)
- '미다스 손' 김광수 프로듀서 "다이아, 꼭 성공시킬 것"
- 다이아 제니 "여자친구 연습생 출신..다시 가수 도전"
- 다이아 승희 "티아라 '왕따사건', 악재 아닌 호재"