Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |민아, 아찔한 쩍벌춤!
- 포토 |재이, 공격적인 섹시미!
- 포토 |오정세-류현경, '19금 포즈'
- 포토 |길건, 억울함에 흐르는 눈물
- 포토 |'새신랑' 성민, 군대 잘 다녀오겠습니다!
- 이이경 "군대서 본 '아이리스', 배우 꿈꾸게 했다"(인터뷰)
- 이유비 "같은 90년생 이준호·강하늘, 깍듯하게 오빠대접"(인터뷰)
- 이유비 "악플보고 운적 없어..선플에는 울컥"(인터뷰)
- 곽시양 "'더 러버' 출연 이재준, 잘 됐다고 연락 끊지 마"(인터뷰)