Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |김예림 '몽환적 섹시미'
- 포토 |지코, '하나뿐인 내 티셔츠'
- 포토 |임시완 '귀엽게 하트'
- 포토 |90년대 가수들이 한자리에! '슈퍼콘서트 토요일을 즐겨라'
- 포토 |박서준, 여심 녹이는 대세남
- 수잔 "네팔, 전기 공급 안돼 가족들과 연락두절..답답"(인터뷰)
- 홍종현 "김우빈·이수혁..배우로 시작했어도 잘됐을 것"
- 홍종현 "'열애설' 나나, '우결' 유라와 지금도 연락해"
- 김희철 "M&D, 정말 즐기면서 했다..2집서 승부"(인터뷰)