Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |안정환-이운재, '축구 레전드와 함께하는 청춘FC'
- 포토 |전현무-유세윤, '다리에 쥐 나겠네'
- 포토 |홍대에 뜬 신민아 '부러운 시선 한 몸에!'
- 포토 |'출근길에서 펼쳐진 걸그룹 각선미 대전!'
- 포토 |아놀드 슈왈제네거, 28살 연하 여자친구와 함께!
- 윤계상 "유해진에 반했다..거품이 빠졌다"(인터뷰)
- 한채아 "노출 연기, 피하진 않지만..자신 없어"(인터뷰)
- '7월 리팩' 핫샷 "반응 좋아 길게 활동하고파"(인터뷰)
- 김필 "내 음색 만들어진 것..성대결절 후 전화위복"(인터뷰)