Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |카라, '다이어트로 완성한 몸매'
- 포토 |EXID, '위-아래 너무 섹시해'
- 포토 |AOA, '앙큼-섹시 캣우먼들의 가온차트 점령기'
- 포토 |슈퍼주니어, '굳건한 형님 아이돌'
- 포토 |엑소, '가온차트서 최강 아이돌 입증'
- '가온3관왕' 슈퍼주니어 "정말 기뻐..이제 롱런 방향 고민"(인터뷰)
- 김윤석이 말하는 '쎄시봉', 멜로, 그리고 뒷모습(인터뷰)
- 김현석 감독 "정우 한효주 '쎄시봉' 배우들과 윈윈"(인터뷰)
- 윤균상 "이모·이모부도 기자 활동하다 만나셨대요"(인터뷰)