Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |'님아' 진모영 감독, "20대 관객들 많아 놀랬다"
- 포토 |차예련, 매혹적인 미모!
- 포토 |헬로비너스, 우린 먹어도 살 안쪄요~!
- 포토 |공효진 '행복한 크리스마스 되세요!'
- 포토 |박신혜 '아이들의 꿈과 열정을 응원해요'
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 주연들, 반겨줘 가벼운 마음 호흡"(인터뷰②)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 인기 최고때 출근..민폐 부담"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 강하늘 "임시완과 양말 같이 빨때 행복"(인터뷰②)
- '미생' 강하늘 "사람 장백기를 그리고 싶었다"(인터뷰①)