Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |에이핑크, '요정들의 부산 나들이'
- 포토 |하니, '나 오늘 필 받았어!'
- 포토 |AOA '아슬아슬, 섹시하게!'
- 포토 |박수진, 예비신부의 눈부신 미소
- 포토 |정화-하니, 우월한 섹시미 대결!
- 옥상달빛 김윤주 "남편 권정열, 영감보단 자극된다"(인터뷰③)
- 옥상달빛 "유승호 반듯한 이미지..내레이션 제격"(인터뷰②)
- 옥상달빛 '희한한 시대'에 사는 우리들의 이야기(인터뷰①)
- 박연수 "실제 성격? '구여친클럽' 송지효와 비슷"(인터뷰②)
- Slide 카라, '업그레이드 된 큐티+섹시'
- Slide 다국적 보이그룹 '세븐틴 ' 출격!
- Slide 강민경 '시선 사로잡는 거품입술'
- Slide 송중기, '제대를 명 받았습니다'