Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |백화점에 등장한 섹시한 바니걸!
- 포토 |故 신해철 추도사하는 서태지
- 포토 |故 신해철 발인 엄수
- 포토 |서태지-이은성 부부, '아직도 믿기지 않아...'
- 포토 |태티서 '아이폰6 들고 꺄르르 꺄르르'
- '마지막퍼즐' 윤태영 "내 딸에게 이런 일 생긴다면?"(인터뷰)
- 배민수 "황정음·정경호와 연기한 소감? 저도 연애 좀.."(인터뷰)
- 염정아 "도경수 엄마라 좋았다..'카트' 잘될 것"(인터뷰)②
- 에픽하이 "초월담은 100% 만족 앨범, YG아닌 우리 방식대로"(인터뷰)