Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |2014코리아드라마어워즈 '진주가 들썩'
- 포토 |소녀시대 '표정은 무겁게, 패션은 가볍게'
- 포토 |2104코리아드라마페스티벌, 열기 대단하네!
- 포토 |JYJ, 한국의료관광 홍보대사 위촉
- 포토 |김희애 '나이 잊은 깜찍 포즈~'
- '최우수상' 오연서 "보리야 너와 함께라 행복"(인터뷰)
- '대상' 김수현 "30대는 스타 아닌 배우 거듭날 것"(인터뷰)
- 고우리 "'장보리'에 밀렸지만 행복했던 작품"(인터뷰)
- '파격 변신' 남영주 "롤모델 아이유..매력 가수 될래요"(인터뷰)
- Slide 강소라, 여MC라면 드레스 3벌 소화
- Slide 2014코리아드라마어워즈 빛낸 시상자
- Slide '대상' 김수현, 뜨거운 눈물
- Slide 2014코리아드라마어워즈 빛나는 스타