Jo In Sung to return in a new TV series for the first time in seven years
Actor Jo In Sung recently decided on his next job.
On September 28, a spokesperson for Jo’s agency said, “He finally decided to appear on the TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.”
After he was discharged from the Army last year, he has been taking a break. He made a decision to appear on the series when he received an offer from the production company.
Actress Song Hye Kyo will also play a part opposite him on the series. It has been almost seven years since he appeared on SBS’s series Spring Day in 2005.
The series That Winter, The Wind Blows is a remake of the Japanese series I Don’t Need Love, Summer, which has already had one Korean film remake starring Moon Geun Young and Kim Joo Hyuk in 2006, called I Don’t Need Love.
Writer No Hee Kyung and producer Kim Kyu Tae, who previously worked together for KBS’s series The World That They Live In in 2008 and JTBC’s series Padam Padam, will make the series together.
Won Bin, who was considered as the leading actor, positively declined to accept another offer.
The series will start shooting in October to air in the first half of next year.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |전효성, '자켓 속 짧은 핫팬츠'
- 포토 |한그루, '군대 다녀와도 돋보이는 미모'
- 포토 |김나영, '새신부의 행복한 미소'
- 포토 |진경-배지현-이미도-황석정 '시선 스틸러는 누구?'
- 포토 |백진희, 깜찍한 반전 뒤태!
- 심이영 "최원영과 열애 1년도 안돼 결혼..싸운적 없다"(인터뷰)
- '결혼' 최설아 "날 받아주는 남자 조현민 오빠가 처음"(인터뷰)
- 강지영 "日선택, 특별한 이유 없어..韓서 연기하고파"(인터뷰)
- 오승윤 "전도연 선배님과 멜로 꼭 해보고 싶어요"(인터뷰)