Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |안정환, 작전지시하는 감독님
- 포토 |정글에 간 다솜-박한별, '마네킹 몸매의 소유자들'
- 포토 |김사랑, 초미니로 당당한 노출
- 포토 |밴드로 돌아온 정준영
- 포토 |이지애 '요가와 함께 아름다운 보디라인'
- 장미인애 "'복희누나'처럼 살고 있죠..저를 원할때 복귀"(인터뷰)
- 스윗리벤지 "홍대소시? NO..우리는 7년차 자생 밴드"(인터뷰)
- 엔 "빅스 데뷔 3주년, DJ된 내 모습 뿌듯하고 감사"(인터뷰②)
- DJ 차학연의 자신감 "제 목소리 달콤하지 않나요?"(인터뷰①)