Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |페이 '아찔한 튜브톱'
- 포토 |알베르토 몬디 '멋진 이태리 남자'
- 포토 |유라 '웃음이 멈추지 않아요~'
- 포토 |유라-소율 '노출이 신경쓰여요~'
- 포토 |정혜성, 아찔한 노출
- S "흥행아닌 우리음악 들려주려 11년만 컴백..절친들 든든"(인터뷰)
- '레드카펫' 고준희 "'밀당'은 싫어요, 시간도 없는데!"(인터뷰)
- '마마' 송윤아 "결혼후 첫 드라마..설경구가 잘 챙겨줘"
- 문정희 "'마마' 이어 '카트'..결과에 감사"(인터뷰)