Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |김희애 '나이 잊은 깜찍 포즈~'
- 포토 |현빈, 사랑스러운 미소
- 포토 |손수현 '섹시한 빨간 입술'
- 포토 |클라라 '셔츠야? 원피스야?'
- 포토 |소이 '男心 녹이는 깜찍미소'
- 고우리 "'장보리'에 밀렸지만 행복했던 작품"(인터뷰)
- '파격 변신' 남영주 "롤모델 아이유..매력 가수 될래요"(인터뷰)
- 고우리 "대세 유연석과 연기 호흡 원해" 러브콜
- 서른 살 신민아, 女神은 변신 중 (인터뷰)
- Slide 2014서울국제드라마어워즈 '진주가
- Slide 소녀시대 '표정은 무겁게, 패션은 가
- Slide 2104코리아드라마페스티벌, 열기 대
- Slide JYJ, 한국의료관광 홍보대사 위촉