Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |아이린-송경아 '독특한 패션 아니면 안입어요!'
- 포토 |클라라, 제주도 홀린 환상적인 자태
- 포토 |이준, 부끄럼 타는 기획실장
- 포토 |예비신랑 윤상현, 감출 수 없는 미소
- 포토 |'삼둥이 아빠' 송일국, 진정한 연기자의 모습으로!
- 강남 "연기도 욕심나..양아치·변태 역할 하고싶다"(인터뷰)
- 박명수 "G팍은 아직 닭살..세계1위 DJ 되고파"(인터뷰)①
- 박명수 "딴따라는 딴다라로 사는게 가장 큰 행복"(인터뷰)②
- 잘나가는 '삼둥이 아빠'가 연극무대에 오른 까닭(인터뷰)