Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |이윤지, 눈부신 미소
- 포토 |김서형 '겉옷은 벗고 할게요~'
- 포토 |왕지혜, 노출은 화끈하게!
- 포토 |한예슬, 구두가 어마어마하네!
- 포토 |한예슬 치마 만지는 주상욱 나쁜 손(?)
- 배민수 "황정음·정경호와 연기한 소감? 저도 연애 좀.."(인터뷰)
- 염정아 "도경수 엄마라 좋았다..'카트' 잘될 것"(인터뷰)②
- 에픽하이 "초월담은 100% 만족 앨범, YG아닌 우리 방식대로"(인터뷰)
- '비단이' 김지영 "연민정 엄마역할 하고싶다"(인터뷰)