Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |윤계상, '기분 좋은 미소'
- 포토 |'제20회 부산국제영화제' 해운대 몰린 인파
- 포토 |흥언니 채정안, '날 날 지워버려~'
- 포토 |하지원 '고혹미 넘치는 반전패션'
- 포토 |고아성, '화사한 BIFF 패션'
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)
- 하비 케이틀 "韓첫방문 늦었다고요? 이렇게 왔잖아요"(인터뷰)
- 김장훈 "'불타는 청춘' 호감 예능..순수해지고파"(직격인터뷰)
- '심폐소생송' 이장우 "예능도 관심..대중과 많이 만나고파"(직격인터뷰)