Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |톰 크루즈 '미션임파서블, 90세까지!'
- 포토 |예정화, 밀착의상에 드러난 명품몸매!
- 포토 |신비, '늘씬한 각선미'
- 포토 |에이핑크, '요정들의 출근길'
- 포토 |'언제나 친절한 톰 아저씨!'
- 연정훈 "'가면' 수애·주지훈 멜로, 너무 일찍 시작했다"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "2세 계획 아직..현재로선 조심스럽다"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "'가면' 첫촬영 때 교통사고..절벽 떨어질뻔"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "'가면' 유인영 결말, 나를 기절시키는 스토리"(인터뷰)