Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |박은지, '오늘 좀 섹시하죠?'
- 포토 |송보은, '즐거운 촬영장'
- 포토 |정려원-김나영, 설레는 2015파리컬렉션
- 포토 |한지혜, '봄이 온 패션'
- 포토 |남규리, 눈부신 각선미
- '순수의시대' 강한나 "노출 이미지? 앞으로 행보가 중요"
- 김성균 "'삼시세끼' 출연 제안, 똑부러지게는 없어서.."
- 최현석 셰프 "'멘붕' 냉장고? 강남, 그렇게 살면 안돼요"(인터뷰)
- '냉장고를 부탁해'PD "시청자 특집 기획 고민"(인터뷰②)