Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |성유리 '깜찍하게 브이~'
- 포토 |에일리, 강렬한 레드 재킷 하객패션!
- 포토 |선미, 남심 사로잡는 눈빛
- 포토 |씨스타, 상큼발랄 하객패션!
- 포토 |하하-별, 저희처럼 행복하세요!
- '하대세' 하정우가 '하마에'가 되는 날까지~(인터뷰)
- 전혜빈 "12년 만에 '오렌지걸', luv 다시 뭉칠까 생각"
- 대만 배우 오영결 "저, 한국으로 시집 올까요" (인터뷰)
- '장보리' 황영희 "보리 엄마-연민정 엄마..나도 오락가락"
- Slide [인천AG]JYJ '아시안게임 함께해
- Slide [인천AG]싸이, 아시아를 하나로!
- Slide [인천AG]이영애 '2014인천아시안
- Slide 김아중 '미모는 여전하죠?'