Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |이다희, 패션의 완성은 스냅백!
- 포토 |'블링블링' 박재범, 치아도 패션!
- 포토 |보라-다솜, 패션쇼 관람도 섹시하게!
- 포토 |클라라, 양손 인사로 깜찍하게
- 포토 |에이션 '복싱돌로 컴백!'
- 22년 '서태지 코스프레' 김영민이 요즘 설레는 이유
- '국민 악녀' 이유리, 악녀도 완벽하면 아름답다(인터뷰)
- '5주년' 비스트 "god보며 용기얻어..오래 활동하고파"(종합)
- '하이스쿨' 강성아 "목표요? 정우성 선배와 연기"(인터뷰)
- Slide 서우-김윤서, 다정한 자매처럼!
- Slide 제시카 알바, 양동근과 함께 '골목길
- Slide 같은 공간 다른 시선의 미녀들
- Slide '부끄부끄' 박신혜, '오늘 좀 예쁘