Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |이정재-정우성 '한 폭의 그림이네!'
- 포토 |경리, '군살 하나 없는 허리'
- 포토 |김유정 '피어나는 미모'
- 포토 |AOA, 섹시미 벗고 오늘은 '청순소녀!'
- 포토 |손은서, '섹시한 앞트임 원피스'
- '오나귀' 이정은 "신하균·지진희 돈 12년만 갚는다"(인터뷰②)
- '오나귀' 이정은 "그 보살? 만두 사게 만드네요, 하하"(인터뷰①)
- '함정' 조한선 "가장 되니 배우로서 책임감도 커지더라"(인터뷰)
- 배해선 "메르스, '용팔이' 출연 계기 됐다" 이유는?
- Slide 정려원, '부러질 듯한 각선미'
- Slide 박수진, '결혼 후 더 예뻐진 미모'
- Slide 소진-유라, '시선 고정 각선미!'
- Slide '도플싱어 가요제' 최후의 우승자는?