Super Junior’s Choi Siwon cast in a new TV series
Super Junior’s Choi Siwon will return to the small screen.
On August 27, several broadcast officials said that Choi was cast in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday series Lord of the Dramas (working title), which will air in November, to play the role of a top star named Kang Min.
A spokesperson for SM Entertainment says, “Choi was offered a role in the series and we are currently considering it positively.”
The series is a comedy about a president of an outsourcing production company, a new writer, and a top star actor. The president only cares about money but the new writer thinks that TV series have to be human love. The two characters will meet the arrogant top star actor to make a new TV series.
Choi will play the role of an arrogant Hallyu star, who is handsome and also good at acting. He is greedy and leads his series to end in failure.
Kim Myung Min will play the role of the president and Jung Ryeo Won may be cast in the series to play the new writer.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |임시완, 새벽이 피곤한 신입사원!
- 포토 |'가요대전' 걸그룹의 패션 대결!
- 포토 |'미녀들의 아슬아슬 각선미 대결 승자는?'
- 포토 |구하라, 완벽한 개미허리!
- 포토 |현아, 퍼 사이로 드러낸 섹시미!
- '오만과 편견' 최민수 "끝까지 시청자 뒤통수 치고싶다"(인터뷰)
- '달콤한 비밀' 김흥수 "버럭 연기로 스트레스 풀어요"(인터뷰)
- 유지태가 말하는 배우, 영화감독, 그리고 아내(인터뷰)
- 계범주, 스물네 살 '미생들'에게 바칩니다(인터뷰)