4minute will invade Japan once again with “Love Tension”
Girl group 4minute will invade Japan once again.
The group will release their new EP Love Tension on August 22 in Japan. They will fly to Japan on August 20 and promote the single by appearing on TV and giving several interviews.
The title song “Love Tension,” which includes electronic sounds and melodic refrain, was written by popular songwriter Kim Do Hoon. The song also includes both major and minor codes.
4minute finished performing “Volume Up” in May and is now ready to perform in Japan. Their Japanese single “Ready Go,” which was released last year, drew a lot of attention by playing in a Japanese series. The group will hold various promotion using various medial outlets this time.
4minute previously released a jacket photo for their new single. In the photo, the members are wearing nude toned clothes and showing off their feminine charms.
It has been eight months since they released their last single “Ready Go” in December of last year. The new EP includes four tracks, including the Japanese version of the song “Volume Up.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |슈퍼주니어 D&E, 감성적인 무대
- 포토 |신화, 최장수 아이돌의 칼군무
- 포토 |정유미 '저녁에도 빛나는 미모'
- 포토 |김재중, '입대 전 마지막 콘서트'
- 포토 |'유-유 남매' 해피투게더에서 만나요!
- 나영석PD "'삼시세끼' 추성훈, 꼭 다시 하고 싶다"(인터뷰③)
- 나영석PD "'꽃할배' 주인공 이서진·최지우 아닌 H4!"(인터뷰②)
- '꽃할배' 나영석PD "이서진-최지우 썸? 짐꾼 케미"(인터뷰①)
- 피에스타 "섹시걸그룹? 이름만 알아줘도 영광"(인터뷰)