4minute will invade Japan once again with “Love Tension”
Girl group 4minute will invade Japan once again.
The group will release their new EP Love Tension on August 22 in Japan. They will fly to Japan on August 20 and promote the single by appearing on TV and giving several interviews.
The title song “Love Tension,” which includes electronic sounds and melodic refrain, was written by popular songwriter Kim Do Hoon. The song also includes both major and minor codes.
4minute finished performing “Volume Up” in May and is now ready to perform in Japan. Their Japanese single “Ready Go,” which was released last year, drew a lot of attention by playing in a Japanese series. The group will hold various promotion using various medial outlets this time.
4minute previously released a jacket photo for their new single. In the photo, the members are wearing nude toned clothes and showing off their feminine charms.
It has been eight months since they released their last single “Ready Go” in December of last year. The new EP includes four tracks, including the Japanese version of the song “Volume Up.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |리나 오라, 컬러풀 인생!
- 포토 |스피카S '섹시한 옆트임'
- 포토 |이백천의 음악여행
- 포토 |네스티네스티 경리 '쩍벌댄스의 정석!'
- 포토 |티아라 '개성 넘치는 여전사들!'
- 전혜빈 "연기로 성공하겠단 조급증, 이젠 없어"(인터뷰)
- 17년차 배우 장혁이 말하는 연기, 남자 그리고 친구(인터뷰)
- 정유미 "처음부터 끝까지..울고 또 울었어요"(인터뷰)
- '하대세' 하정우가 '하마에'가 되는 날까지~(인터뷰)