4minute will invade Japan once again with “Love Tension”
Girl group 4minute will invade Japan once again.
The group will release their new EP Love Tension on August 22 in Japan. They will fly to Japan on August 20 and promote the single by appearing on TV and giving several interviews.
The title song “Love Tension,” which includes electronic sounds and melodic refrain, was written by popular songwriter Kim Do Hoon. The song also includes both major and minor codes.
4minute finished performing “Volume Up” in May and is now ready to perform in Japan. Their Japanese single “Ready Go,” which was released last year, drew a lot of attention by playing in a Japanese series. The group will hold various promotion using various medial outlets this time.
4minute previously released a jacket photo for their new single. In the photo, the members are wearing nude toned clothes and showing off their feminine charms.
It has been eight months since they released their last single “Ready Go” in December of last year. The new EP includes four tracks, including the Japanese version of the song “Volume Up.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |수현, '아이 추워라'
- 포토 |김주하 전 앵커 '지금은 통화중'
- 포토 |한예슬 '굴욕인듯 굴욕아닌 굴욕같은 바람'
- 포토 |최여진, 마네킹보다 우월한 몸매
- 포토 |이혜정 '봄 빛 메이크업 제안'
- 손수현 "뱀파이어 변신 못한 게 아쉬워요"(인터뷰)
- 손수현 "이해준 감독 응원 속 '블러드' 잘 마쳤다"(인터뷰)
- 이연복 "26세때부터 냄새 못 맡아 기억으로 요리"(인터뷰②)
- 이연복 셰프 "악성댓글 때문에 식당 매출 하락했다"(인터뷰①)