4minute will invade Japan once again with “Love Tension”
Girl group 4minute will invade Japan once again.
The group will release their new EP Love Tension on August 22 in Japan. They will fly to Japan on August 20 and promote the single by appearing on TV and giving several interviews.
The title song “Love Tension,” which includes electronic sounds and melodic refrain, was written by popular songwriter Kim Do Hoon. The song also includes both major and minor codes.
4minute finished performing “Volume Up” in May and is now ready to perform in Japan. Their Japanese single “Ready Go,” which was released last year, drew a lot of attention by playing in a Japanese series. The group will hold various promotion using various medial outlets this time.
4minute previously released a jacket photo for their new single. In the photo, the members are wearing nude toned clothes and showing off their feminine charms.
It has been eight months since they released their last single “Ready Go” in December of last year. The new EP includes four tracks, including the Japanese version of the song “Volume Up.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |효연-루나, 레드카펫 위 화끈한 패션!
- 포토 |이수근, 오랜만의 진행 땀나네!
- 포토 |스텔라의 19금 댄스
- 포토 |지연, 아찔한 섹시웨이브
- 포토 |하늘의 별이 된 브로큰 발렌타인 보컬 반
- '서른다섯' 이정현 "동안이란 말 좋아..정말 열심히 관리"
- 이정현 "'무한도전' 섭외, 유재석 덕분..감사"
- 이정현 "송강호와 로맨스 연기, 꼭 하고 싶다"
- 이정현 "박찬욱 감독이 배우인데 왜 노래하냐고"