4minute will invade Japan once again with “Love Tension”
Girl group 4minute will invade Japan once again.
The group will release their new EP Love Tension on August 22 in Japan. They will fly to Japan on August 20 and promote the single by appearing on TV and giving several interviews.
The title song “Love Tension,” which includes electronic sounds and melodic refrain, was written by popular songwriter Kim Do Hoon. The song also includes both major and minor codes.
4minute finished performing “Volume Up” in May and is now ready to perform in Japan. Their Japanese single “Ready Go,” which was released last year, drew a lot of attention by playing in a Japanese series. The group will hold various promotion using various medial outlets this time.
4minute previously released a jacket photo for their new single. In the photo, the members are wearing nude toned clothes and showing off their feminine charms.
It has been eight months since they released their last single “Ready Go” in December of last year. The new EP includes four tracks, including the Japanese version of the song “Volume Up.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |윤아, 언제나 빛나는 자태!
- 포토 |'껑충' 헨리, 아침부터 넘치는 에너지!
- 포토 |'복귀' 이수근, 되찾은 미소!
- 포토 |강소라, '스키니진으로 뽐낸 각선미'
- 포토 |구하라, 인형같은 미모!
- Slide 보아, 女心까지 사로잡은 이사님의 인
- Slide 크리스탈, '오늘따라 부담되는 민낯'
- Slide 故 한경선, 향년 53세 뇌경색으로
- Slide 세훈-백현, 수많은 팬들 속 눈에 띄