T-ara’s Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will leave We Got Married
On August 20, the production team of MBC TV’s We Got Married announced that Eunjung and Lee will appear in the August 25 episode of the show for the last time.
The team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will finish their virtual marriage and leave We Got Married. This is not a sudden decision. They’ve been preparing to leave the show for a few months. Their departure was just delayed a bit because of the strike at MBC. We’ve already finished shooting their last episode.”
Regarding the reason, the team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo have appeared on this show for a long time next to Jo Kwon and Ga In, and they have become very popular with their cute, frank looks. However, they’ve been thinking of leaving the show because it’s already been more than a year since they started their virtual marriage. Eunjung just started shooting a new drama series and Lee Jang Woo is preparing for his next project, so we decided to finish their virtual marriage.”
Eunjung and Lee have appeared on We Got Married as a virtually married couple since March last year. Eunjung is currently appearing in SBS TV’s new drama series Five Fingers, and Lee is preparing for his next job, having recently finished MBC TV’s drama series I Do, I Do.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |백화점에 등장한 섹시한 바니걸!
- 포토 |故 신해철 추도사하는 서태지
- 포토 |故 신해철 발인 엄수
- 포토 |서태지-이은성 부부, '아직도 믿기지 않아...'
- 포토 |태티서 '아이폰6 들고 꺄르르 꺄르르'
- ㅋㅋㅋ송을 아시나요?(인터뷰)
- '마지막퍼즐' 윤태영 "내 딸에게 이런 일 생긴다면?"(인터뷰)
- 배민수 "황정음·정경호와 연기한 소감? 저도 연애 좀.."(인터뷰)
- 염정아 "도경수 엄마라 좋았다..'카트' 잘될 것"(인터뷰)②