T-ara’s Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will leave We Got Married
On August 20, the production team of MBC TV’s We Got Married announced that Eunjung and Lee will appear in the August 25 episode of the show for the last time.
The team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will finish their virtual marriage and leave We Got Married. This is not a sudden decision. They’ve been preparing to leave the show for a few months. Their departure was just delayed a bit because of the strike at MBC. We’ve already finished shooting their last episode.”
Regarding the reason, the team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo have appeared on this show for a long time next to Jo Kwon and Ga In, and they have become very popular with their cute, frank looks. However, they’ve been thinking of leaving the show because it’s already been more than a year since they started their virtual marriage. Eunjung just started shooting a new drama series and Lee Jang Woo is preparing for his next project, so we decided to finish their virtual marriage.”
Eunjung and Lee have appeared on We Got Married as a virtually married couple since March last year. Eunjung is currently appearing in SBS TV’s new drama series Five Fingers, and Lee is preparing for his next job, having recently finished MBC TV’s drama series I Do, I Do.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |소유, '범접할 수 없는 몸매'
- 포토 |보라, 'S라인 몸매의 진수'
- 포토 |한그루, '열애 후 더 예뻐진 미모'
- 포토 |심형탁, 무한 도라에몽 사랑
- 포토 |김수현 '백PD 중국갑니다'
- EXID 하니 "자신의 가능성에 한계 두지 않았으면"(인터뷰)
- 원더걸스 선미 "내 마지막 종착지는 결국 원더걸스"(인터뷰)
- 예은 "원더걸스는 대중가수, 대중을 위한 그룹"(인터뷰)
- 김준호 "부코페 집행위원장, 10년 뒤 후배에게 넘긴다"