T-ara’s Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will leave We Got Married
On August 20, the production team of MBC TV’s We Got Married announced that Eunjung and Lee will appear in the August 25 episode of the show for the last time.
The team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will finish their virtual marriage and leave We Got Married. This is not a sudden decision. They’ve been preparing to leave the show for a few months. Their departure was just delayed a bit because of the strike at MBC. We’ve already finished shooting their last episode.”
Regarding the reason, the team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo have appeared on this show for a long time next to Jo Kwon and Ga In, and they have become very popular with their cute, frank looks. However, they’ve been thinking of leaving the show because it’s already been more than a year since they started their virtual marriage. Eunjung just started shooting a new drama series and Lee Jang Woo is preparing for his next project, so we decided to finish their virtual marriage.”
Eunjung and Lee have appeared on We Got Married as a virtually married couple since March last year. Eunjung is currently appearing in SBS TV’s new drama series Five Fingers, and Lee is preparing for his next job, having recently finished MBC TV’s drama series I Do, I Do.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |황보라, '아버지 생각에 눈물이'
- 포토 |한채영 '오랜만이에요!'
- 포토 |한은정, 매력적인 반전 의상!
- 포토 |레이양, 감탄 나오는 명품몸매
- 포토 |'해운대 스타로드에서 만난 ★'
- '리얼출발' 브로 "가볍게 음악? 라이브, 그 누구보다 사랑"(인터뷰)
- 조현재 "생애 첫 악역..아직도 캐릭터에 목마르다"(인터뷰)
- 치타 "보컬은 내 첫 번째 꿈..'복면가왕' 덕에 이뤄"(인터뷰)
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)