T-ara’s Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will leave We Got Married
On August 20, the production team of MBC TV’s We Got Married announced that Eunjung and Lee will appear in the August 25 episode of the show for the last time.
The team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will finish their virtual marriage and leave We Got Married. This is not a sudden decision. They’ve been preparing to leave the show for a few months. Their departure was just delayed a bit because of the strike at MBC. We’ve already finished shooting their last episode.”
Regarding the reason, the team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo have appeared on this show for a long time next to Jo Kwon and Ga In, and they have become very popular with their cute, frank looks. However, they’ve been thinking of leaving the show because it’s already been more than a year since they started their virtual marriage. Eunjung just started shooting a new drama series and Lee Jang Woo is preparing for his next project, so we decided to finish their virtual marriage.”
Eunjung and Lee have appeared on We Got Married as a virtually married couple since March last year. Eunjung is currently appearing in SBS TV’s new drama series Five Fingers, and Lee is preparing for his next job, having recently finished MBC TV’s drama series I Do, I Do.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |조여정, 우월한 얼굴 라인!
- 포토 |허영지, '앙증맞은 손짓'
- 포토 |박시은, 볼륨감 돋보이는 의상!
- 포토 |남규리, 몰라보게 예뻐진 얼굴!
- 포토 |김인석-안젤라박 '우리 결혼해요'
- 현우 "전효성 미움 받아 힘들어 해, 안타까웠다"(인터뷰)
- 강남 "연기도 욕심나..양아치·변태 역할 하고싶다"(인터뷰)
- 박명수 "G팍은 아직 닭살..세계1위 DJ 되고파"(인터뷰)①
- 박명수 "딴따라는 딴다라로 사는게 가장 큰 행복"(인터뷰)②