T-ara’s Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will leave We Got Married
On August 20, the production team of MBC TV’s We Got Married announced that Eunjung and Lee will appear in the August 25 episode of the show for the last time.
The team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will finish their virtual marriage and leave We Got Married. This is not a sudden decision. They’ve been preparing to leave the show for a few months. Their departure was just delayed a bit because of the strike at MBC. We’ve already finished shooting their last episode.”
Regarding the reason, the team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo have appeared on this show for a long time next to Jo Kwon and Ga In, and they have become very popular with their cute, frank looks. However, they’ve been thinking of leaving the show because it’s already been more than a year since they started their virtual marriage. Eunjung just started shooting a new drama series and Lee Jang Woo is preparing for his next project, so we decided to finish their virtual marriage.”
Eunjung and Lee have appeared on We Got Married as a virtually married couple since March last year. Eunjung is currently appearing in SBS TV’s new drama series Five Fingers, and Lee is preparing for his next job, having recently finished MBC TV’s drama series I Do, I Do.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |알베르토 몬디 '멋진 이태리 남자'
- 포토 |유라 '웃음이 멈추지 않아요~'
- 포토 |유라-소율 '노출이 신경쓰여요~'
- 포토 |정혜성, 아찔한 노출
- 포토 |최민수 포즈에 시선집중
- '레드카펫' 고준희 "'밀당'은 싫어요, 시간도 없는데!"(인터뷰)
- '마마' 송윤아 "결혼후 첫 드라마..설경구가 잘 챙겨줘"
- 문정희 "'마마' 이어 '카트'..결과에 감사"(인터뷰)
- "사람들이 송윤아 아들이라고..사랑주셔서 감사"(인터뷰)