T-ara’s Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will leave We Got Married
On August 20, the production team of MBC TV’s We Got Married announced that Eunjung and Lee will appear in the August 25 episode of the show for the last time.
The team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo will finish their virtual marriage and leave We Got Married. This is not a sudden decision. They’ve been preparing to leave the show for a few months. Their departure was just delayed a bit because of the strike at MBC. We’ve already finished shooting their last episode.”
Regarding the reason, the team said, “Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo have appeared on this show for a long time next to Jo Kwon and Ga In, and they have become very popular with their cute, frank looks. However, they’ve been thinking of leaving the show because it’s already been more than a year since they started their virtual marriage. Eunjung just started shooting a new drama series and Lee Jang Woo is preparing for his next project, so we decided to finish their virtual marriage.”
Eunjung and Lee have appeared on We Got Married as a virtually married couple since March last year. Eunjung is currently appearing in SBS TV’s new drama series Five Fingers, and Lee is preparing for his next job, having recently finished MBC TV’s drama series I Do, I Do.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |신민아-조정석, 최고 비주얼의 신혼부부!
- 포토 |아이비, 초미니 하객패션
- 포토 |최정원, 눈부신 각선미
- 포토 |정준호-이하정, '우리는 아들바보'
- 포토 |'결혼' 전수경, 너무 행복해요!
- 17년차 배우 장혁이 말하는 연기, 남자 그리고 친구(인터뷰)
- 정유미 "처음부터 끝까지..울고 또 울었어요"(인터뷰)
- '하대세' 하정우가 '하마에'가 되는 날까지~(인터뷰)
- 전혜빈 "12년 만에 '오렌지걸', luv 다시 뭉칠까 생각"