Return 2 Base that Rain starred in presold to 30 countries including England and U.S
The movie, R2B: Return to Base that singer Rain filmed before entering the army, will be sold to 30 countries abroad.
The investing and distributing company, CJ E&M, revealed on August 13, “R2B: Return To Base has already been sold to 30 countries including Thailand, Taiwan, India and other parts of Asia as well as England, France, Germany, Canada, and U.S.”
The movie is about the young pilot (played by Rain) of Korea’s Black Eagles unit struggling to stop the attacks from an unknown combat plane through the unofficial strategy: Return 2 Base.
Before its actual release, fans from Asia will be invited to Yongsan CGV on August 14 and will watch the movie with English, Japanese, and Chinese subtitles.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |톰 크루즈 '미션임파서블, 90세까지!'
- 포토 |예정화, 밀착의상에 드러난 명품몸매!
- 포토 |신비, '늘씬한 각선미'
- 포토 |에이핑크, '요정들의 출근길'
- 포토 |'언제나 친절한 톰 아저씨!'
- 연정훈 "'가면' 수애·주지훈 멜로, 너무 일찍 시작했다"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "2세 계획 아직..현재로선 조심스럽다"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "'가면' 첫촬영 때 교통사고..절벽 떨어질뻔"(인터뷰)
- 연정훈 "'가면' 유인영 결말, 나를 기절시키는 스토리"(인터뷰)