Return 2 Base that Rain starred in presold to 30 countries including England and U.S
The movie, R2B: Return to Base that singer Rain filmed before entering the army, will be sold to 30 countries abroad.
The investing and distributing company, CJ E&M, revealed on August 13, “R2B: Return To Base has already been sold to 30 countries including Thailand, Taiwan, India and other parts of Asia as well as England, France, Germany, Canada, and U.S.”
The movie is about the young pilot (played by Rain) of Korea’s Black Eagles unit struggling to stop the attacks from an unknown combat plane through the unofficial strategy: Return 2 Base.
Before its actual release, fans from Asia will be invited to Yongsan CGV on August 14 and will watch the movie with English, Japanese, and Chinese subtitles.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ ilnungcha
- 포토 |송지효 '파격 망사 공항패션'
- 포토 |류승룡 '(천)우희야, 내 옆이 싫어?'
- 포토 |이민호 '마스크 출국길'
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '군통령 소리 듣는 이유'
- 포토 |"'심야식당' 많이 찾아주세요"
- 윤계상 "유해진에 반했다..거품이 빠졌다"(인터뷰)
- 한채아 "노출 연기, 피하진 않지만..자신 없어"(인터뷰)
- '7월 리팩' 핫샷 "반응 좋아 길게 활동하고파"(인터뷰)
- 김필 "내 음색 만들어진 것..성대결절 후 전화위복"(인터뷰)
- Slide 전현무-유세윤, '다리에 쥐 나겠네'
- Slide 홍대에 뜬 신민아 '부러운 시선 한
- Slide '출근길에서 펼쳐진 걸그룹 각선미 대
- Slide 아놀드 슈왈제네거, 28살 연하 여자