Lee Min Ho makes a fresh resolution before his new drama series, Faith, starts airing
In the new SBS TV series, which starts airing on August 13, Lee plays the role of General Choi Young.
Lee says, “Because I’ve done my best for last three months, I’ll just leave the rest to God’s will.” He also thanks his fans by saying, “Koreans live on rice, but I live on my fans.”
On August 9, Lee’s fans from 17 countries sent fifteen tons of rice to the place where a production report conference for Faith was being held. In addition, many fans are leaving cheering and encouraging messages on the official website of the series. Some messages have been read by over 50,000 people. Over 1,000 Chinese fans also donated 84,000 yuan (about 15 million won) to UNICEF, wishing the series success.
Such enthusiastic responses have resulted from Lee’s constant communication with his fans on such social networking sites as Twitter, Facebook, and Weibo. Lee currently has over 12 million friends online. It’s the largest number for all Korean celebrities, athletes, and entrepreneurs.
A spokesperson for Lee says, “On the day he attended a production report conference for Faith, he complied with his fans’ request for his autographs and snapshots with pleasure even after five hours of interviews. Even if he’s extremely tired, he always does his best and tries to do many things for his fans. He also often tells how he is doing on his social networking accounts and communicates with his fans.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |윤계상, '기분 좋은 미소'
- 포토 |'제20회 부산국제영화제' 해운대 몰린 인파
- 포토 |흥언니 채정안, '날 날 지워버려~'
- 포토 |하지원 '고혹미 넘치는 반전패션'
- 포토 |고아성, '화사한 BIFF 패션'
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)
- 하비 케이틀 "韓첫방문 늦었다고요? 이렇게 왔잖아요"(인터뷰)
- 김장훈 "'불타는 청춘' 호감 예능..순수해지고파"(직격인터뷰)
- '심폐소생송' 이장우 "예능도 관심..대중과 많이 만나고파"(직격인터뷰)