Lee Min Ho makes a fresh resolution before his new drama series, Faith, starts airing
In the new SBS TV series, which starts airing on August 13, Lee plays the role of General Choi Young.
Lee says, “Because I’ve done my best for last three months, I’ll just leave the rest to God’s will.” He also thanks his fans by saying, “Koreans live on rice, but I live on my fans.”
On August 9, Lee’s fans from 17 countries sent fifteen tons of rice to the place where a production report conference for Faith was being held. In addition, many fans are leaving cheering and encouraging messages on the official website of the series. Some messages have been read by over 50,000 people. Over 1,000 Chinese fans also donated 84,000 yuan (about 15 million won) to UNICEF, wishing the series success.
Such enthusiastic responses have resulted from Lee’s constant communication with his fans on such social networking sites as Twitter, Facebook, and Weibo. Lee currently has over 12 million friends online. It’s the largest number for all Korean celebrities, athletes, and entrepreneurs.
A spokesperson for Lee says, “On the day he attended a production report conference for Faith, he complied with his fans’ request for his autographs and snapshots with pleasure even after five hours of interviews. Even if he’s extremely tired, he always does his best and tries to do many things for his fans. He also often tells how he is doing on his social networking accounts and communicates with his fans.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |유아인, '천만 관객 이어갈까?'
- 포토 |문근영, '각선미 드러낸 파격 앞트임 의상'
- 포토 |'무한도전', '제42회 한국방송대상' 대상 수상!
- 포토 |어쩌다 어른, '잘들 살고 계십니까?'
- 포토 |'O tvN' 개국합니다!
- 배해선 "메르스, '용팔이' 출연 계기 됐다" 이유는?
- 배해선 "김태희와 연락처 교환..공연 초대하고파"
- 20년차 배우 배해선, '용팔이'로 연기 꽃피우다(인터뷰)
- 배해선 "김태희, 너무 고와서 뺨때릴 때 떨었다"(인터뷰)