Kim Jae Won says, “I’ll reveal my strong side hidden in my gentle look”
Actor Kim Jae Won solidified his determination before he starts filming MBC TV’s new drama series May Queen, which will start airing in August. This is his first drama series in a year.
In the series, Kim plays the role of Kang San, a man who has genius talent for remembering everything he’s interested in at once. After he finds out about a reason for his parent’s death, his personality gradually changes.
It’s been a year since Kim appeared in Can You Hear My Heart because it took some time to recover from his shoulder injury. He says, “My personality is very similar to Kang San’s. Kang San has both strong and gentle sides, and I think I do, too. If you’re too strong, you cannot survive.”
Kim also says, “There are only a few drama series with a shipyard as a setting. Because it’s about the heavy industry, you’ll be able to see things that you haven’t seen before. Many scenes, including the scenes of building ships and setting ships afloat, are created on a large scale. Because you can learn about ships that you didn’t know, it will be interesting to watch.”
May Queen is about young people’s ambition and love, betrayal and revenge, and fall and success, Working in a shipyard, they try to build their own life, getting away from their parent’s dark past. It will start airing in August after Doctor Jin goes off the air.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 채연 "섹시? 여가수 최대무기...내년 초 댄스곡 컴백"(인터뷰)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 주연들, 반겨줘 가벼운 마음 호흡"(인터뷰②)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 인기 최고때 출근..민폐 부담"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 강하늘 "임시완과 양말 같이 빨때 행복"(인터뷰②)