Kim Soo Hyun will appear on Running Man
Actor Kim Soo Hyun will appear on SBS’s Running Man.
On June 25, according to the officials in show business, Kim is currently shooting the show in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
The show has aired 100 episodes and invited popular celebrities, including, BoA, Ha Ji Won, Son Ye Jin, Oh Yeon Soo, Choi Min Soo, Lee Deok Hwa, and Park Ji Sung, who barely appear on entertainment shows.
The show is showing off their power in their line up by casting Kim, who has become a top star through the TV dramas, including, Dream High and The Moon Embraces the Sun, in the show.
Since Kim has shown off his innocent, sexy, and manly charms through TV dramas and movies, many people are eagerly anticipating Kim on the show and wondering what kind of charms he will show.
Kim played the role of a thief in the movie The Thieves, which will be released in July.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |안정환-이운재, '축구 레전드와 함께하는 청춘FC'
- 포토 |전현무-유세윤, '다리에 쥐 나겠네'
- 포토 |홍대에 뜬 신민아 '부러운 시선 한 몸에!'
- 포토 |'출근길에서 펼쳐진 걸그룹 각선미 대전!'
- 포토 |아놀드 슈왈제네거, 28살 연하 여자친구와 함께!