CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |고소영, '매력 코 점'
- 포토 |한지민, 연말연시 함께 불우이웃 도와요!
- 포토 |헬로비너스, 함께 따뜻한 정을 나눠요!
- 포토 |천우희 '올해 최고의 여유'
- 포토 |수현 '시원시원한 미소'
- 채연 "섹시? 여가수 최대무기...내년 초 댄스곡 컴백"(인터뷰)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 주연들, 반겨줘 가벼운 마음 호흡"(인터뷰②)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 인기 최고때 출근..민폐 부담"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 강하늘 "임시완과 양말 같이 빨때 행복"(인터뷰②)