CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |韓 레드카펫 밟은 '어벤져스 군단'
- 포토 |'사랑한다면 춤을 춰라' 신나는 댄스 뮤지컬
- 포토 |박수진 '탱탱한 무결점 피부'
- 포토 |"'내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 기대하세요"
- 포토 |거미 '청계천 버스킹'
- '달콤청춘' 이유진 "신인배우들, 취준생이고 미생이죠"(인터뷰)
- 엑소 "3년 사랑, 10년으로 보답할게요"
- 신예 나종찬 "데뷔작 '스물'-'빛미' 모두 대박..신나요"(인터뷰)
- 배성재가 답했다..프리랜서, 결혼, 그리고 김민지(인터뷰②)