CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |걸스데이, 무대 위 아름다운 자태
- 포토 |걸스데이 '시선 고정하게 만드는 각선미'
- 포토 |곽진언 '내가 바로 슈스케6 우승자'
- 포토 |정려원 '팬들과 함께 셀카!'
- 포토 |'곽진언 정신차려!'
- 최윤영 "전효성 만나 아이돌 연기자 편견 사라졌다"(인터뷰)
- '미생' 전석호 "하대리, 나와 닮아..공감 시청자몫"(인터뷰②)
- '미생' 전석호 "하대리, 틀린 사람 아닌 다른 사람"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 전석호 "강소라씨한테 미안하다고 못했네요"