CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |뮤직뱅크 출근길 엿보기!
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '앉아만 있어도'
- 포토 |리지, '트로트를 이렇게 깜찍하게!'
- 포토 |올해의 영화인이 한자리에!
- 포토 |낸시랭, 벨트를 허벅지에?
- EXID 하니 "패셔니스타 하니가 되고파"(인터뷰)
- 임주환 "강하고 잔인한 마초 캐릭터 욕심나"(인터뷰②)
- '꽃황자' 임주환이 말하는 사극의 매력(인터뷰①)
- 이젠 배우로..화영 "모든 일에 감사드린다"(인터뷰)
- Slide 에이핑크, '첫 단독 콘서트 열어요!
- Slide 규현-효섭-다나, 뮤지컬 '로빈훗'에
- Slide 김정민-이하늬-소유 '눈부신 미녀MC
- Slide 나나, '걸어 다니는 바비 인형'