CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |제20회 부산국제영화제 결산 기자회견
- 포토 |소피 마르소, '해운대 밤을 빛낸 청춘의 아이콘'
- 포토 |김수현, 2년 연속'2015코리아드라마어워즈 대상 수상'
- 포토 |김수현, '2년 연속 대상 수상'
- 포토 |김태희, '대상' 김수현에 아낌없는 박수갈채
- 박두식 "최민식·설경구 선배님이 찍은 배우 되고 싶다"(인터뷰)
- '살인미소' 김재원이 '화정' 인조를 만났을때(인터뷰)
- 박두식 "조현영과 키스, 친구도 등돌려'너 가만 안둔다'"(인터뷰)
- 신이 "활동 많이 하고파..11월에 영화 촬영 시작"