CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |리나 오라, 컬러풀 인생!
- 포토 |스피카S '섹시한 옆트임'
- 포토 |이백천의 음악여행
- 포토 |네스티네스티 경리 '쩍벌댄스의 정석!'
- 포토 |티아라 '개성 넘치는 여전사들!'
- 전혜빈 "연기로 성공하겠단 조급증, 이젠 없어"(인터뷰)
- 17년차 배우 장혁이 말하는 연기, 남자 그리고 친구(인터뷰)
- 정유미 "처음부터 끝까지..울고 또 울었어요"(인터뷰)
- '하대세' 하정우가 '하마에'가 되는 날까지~(인터뷰)