CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |이서진, '꽃보다 보조개'
- 포토 |이혜원, '미스코리아 미모와 몸매는 여전'
- 포토 |루나, '다이어트로 완성한 각선미'
- 포토 |김유정 '남심저격 하트미소'
- 포토 |엄현경, '짧은치마 조심조심'
- 조정석 "거미와 잘 만나고 있다. 결혼 계획은 아직"(인터뷰)
- 조정석 "'오나귀' 같은 대시 받는다면, 도망간다""(인터뷰)
- 조정석 "디오와 '형'으로 호흡, 기대된다"(인터뷰)
- 주원 "태희 누나 잠에서 깨서 너무나 기뻤어요"(인터뷰)
- Slide 김고은, 원피스에 드러난 슬림몸매
- Slide 태연, '아침에도 돋보이는 미모'
- Slide 현아, '무대에서 볼 수 없는 민낯'
- Slide 씨엘-강소라 '상반된 공항패션'