CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |이민호, '제 사인 받으러 오세요'
- 포토 |정아름, 완벽한 애플힙을 위한 운동법
- 포토 |민아, 막내 재롱에 빵 터졌네!
- 포토 |유승옥, '바디라인 살려서!'
- 포토 |오윤아-이소연, '달릴 땐 사과머리죠!'
- 옥상달빛 김윤주 "남편 권정열, 영감보단 자극된다"(인터뷰③)
- 옥상달빛 "유승호 반듯한 이미지..내레이션 제격"(인터뷰②)
- 옥상달빛 '희한한 시대'에 사는 우리들의 이야기(인터뷰①)
- 박연수 "실제 성격? '구여친클럽' 송지효와 비슷"(인터뷰②)