CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |'삼둥이 아빠' 송일국, 진정한 연기자의 모습으로!
- 포토 |고개숙인 혜리와 방긋 웃는 유라
- 포토 |'환상 몸매' 클라라, 먹방도 여신급!
- 포토 |지나, "이상형은 요리 잘하는 강레오"
- 포토 |박신혜, '제 그림실력 어때요?'
- 잘나가는 '삼둥이 아빠'가 연극무대에 오른 까닭(인터뷰)
- 강남 "엄마가 사주보고 여자조심하라고.."
- 김희원이 밝힌 '미생' 박과장을 위한 변명(인터뷰③)
- '미생' 김희원 "임시완·김대명, 내 연기 재밌어해"(인터뷰②)
- Slide 아이린-송경아 '독특한 패션 아니면
- Slide 클라라, 제주도 홀린 환상적인 자태
- Slide 이준, 부끄럼 타는 기획실장
- Slide 예비신랑 윤상현, 감출 수 없는 미소