CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |'장정안' 아니고 채정안 입니다!
- 포토 |예지원, '강렬한 뱀 무늬 패션'
- 포토 |지나, 'D컴 가수의 위엄'
- 포토 |성균관대학교 15학번 에이핑크 김남주!
- 포토 |현아-현아 '현아는 다 예뻐!'
- '블러드' 백승환 "누님팬들 관심, 저도 깜짝 놀라요"(인터뷰)
- 10년 뒤에는 방탄중년단으로?(인터뷰)
- '분양사기 의혹 반박' 송대관, 저는 결백합니다(인터뷰)
- 고우리 "컴백을 위해 하루종일 호텔에서 춤만"