CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |전지현 '섹시부터 애교까지 팬서비스 폭발'
- 포토 |디홀릭, 차세대 섹시퀸은 우리!
- 포토 |엄태웅-윤혜진 부부 '저희 달달하죠!'
- 포토 |김소은, 불편함을 감수한 섹시함
- 포토 |수지 '바람에 흩날리는 미모'
- 김형종 "'소수의견' 용역깡패 연기..경건한 사명감"(인터뷰)
- '손님' 류승룡 "또 1000만? 흥행 기대하고 작품 택한 적 없다"(인터뷰)
- '복면가왕' 김보아 "가왕 불발, 전혀 아쉽지 않아..감사"(직격인터뷰)
- '연평해전' 김동희 "실제사건 연기, 두렵고 무서웠다"(인터뷰)