CN Blue’s Min Hyuk successfully changes into a cute boy on My Husband Got a Family
In KBS 2TV’s drama series My Husband Got a Family, Min Hyuk recently got laughs from the viewers by perfectly portraying a character who fears women who are older than him.
In the series, Min Hyuk is playing the role of playboy Cha Se Kwang. He’s usually chic and cool. However, whenever he sees his older sister Yoon Hee (played by Kim Nam Joo), he suddenly becomes her cute youngest brother.
In the 23rd episode of the series that aired on May 12, Yoon Hee chased Se Kwang by car. In the scene, Min Hyuk perfectly portrayed the character scared by his sister.
Min Hyuk is actually having a sister who is three years older than him. He says, “I was really afraid of my sister when I was a child. I think of that time a lot.”
Min Hyuk also says, “My sister is like a friend of mine now. We’re so close that there is no secret between us.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |이다희, 패션의 완성은 스냅백!
- 포토 |'블링블링' 박재범, 치아도 패션!
- 포토 |보라-다솜, 패션쇼 관람도 섹시하게!
- 포토 |클라라, 양손 인사로 깜찍하게
- 포토 |에이션 '복싱돌로 컴백!'
- 22년 '서태지 코스프레' 김영민이 요즘 설레는 이유
- '국민 악녀' 이유리, 악녀도 완벽하면 아름답다(인터뷰)
- '5주년' 비스트 "god보며 용기얻어..오래 활동하고파"(종합)
- '하이스쿨' 강성아 "목표요? 정우성 선배와 연기"(인터뷰)
- Slide 서우-김윤서, 다정한 자매처럼!
- Slide 제시카 알바, 양동근과 함께 '골목길
- Slide 같은 공간 다른 시선의 미녀들
- Slide '부끄부끄' 박신혜, '오늘 좀 예쁘