Super Junior’s Super Show in Australia is cancelled as its director got injured
On April 18, JK Entertainment, an agency in charge of the Super Show in Australia, announced on it’s official website, “Super Junior’s world tour Super Show 4 in Australia has been cancelled. We deeply apologize for this.”
The concert was supposed to be held at Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia, on April 5. However, as the director of the concert got injured, it had to be cancelled.
JK Entertainment reported, “The director has to stay in hospital for a while, so he cannot direct the concert at all for now.” JK Entertainment apologized for cancelling the concert and started giving the audiences a refund on April 16.
A spokesperson for Super Junior says, “We heard that the director of the Super Show got seriously injured and would not be able to direct it. There were only two weeks left before the concert, so we had to cancel it.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 최덕문 "송강호 최고의 배우, 소속사 서열은 내가 더 높아"(웃음)
- '미다스 손' 김광수 프로듀서 "다이아, 꼭 성공시킬 것"
- 다이아 제니 "여자친구 연습생 출신..다시 가수 도전"
- 다이아 승희 "티아라 '왕따사건', 악재 아닌 호재"