Super Junior’s Super Show in Australia is cancelled as its director got injured
On April 18, JK Entertainment, an agency in charge of the Super Show in Australia, announced on it’s official website, “Super Junior’s world tour Super Show 4 in Australia has been cancelled. We deeply apologize for this.”
The concert was supposed to be held at Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia, on April 5. However, as the director of the concert got injured, it had to be cancelled.
JK Entertainment reported, “The director has to stay in hospital for a while, so he cannot direct the concert at all for now.” JK Entertainment apologized for cancelling the concert and started giving the audiences a refund on April 16.
A spokesperson for Super Junior says, “We heard that the director of the Super Show got seriously injured and would not be able to direct it. There were only two weeks left before the concert, so we had to cancel it.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |변요한, '설레는 영화 첫 주연'
- 포토 |민아-유라 '길거리가 런웨이!'
- 포토 |'장정안' 아니고 채정안 입니다!
- 포토 |예지원, '강렬한 뱀 무늬 패션'
- 포토 |지나, 'D컴 가수의 위엄'
- '아내 임신10주' 조재윤 "태명은 '환이', 좋은 아빠되려 공부중"(인터뷰)
- 방탄 "인정받지 못한다면 계속 신인가수로 기억될 것"
- '블러드' 백승환 "누님팬들 관심, 저도 깜짝 놀라요"(인터뷰)
- 10년 뒤에는 방탄중년단으로?(인터뷰)
- Slide 서우, '3.1절 태극기는 모자에'
- Slide 채정안, '나이를 가늠하기 힘든 미모
- Slide 박형식, '방송분량 직접 챙겨요'
- Slide 이서진, '베컴 만나러 갑니다'