Super Junior’s Super Show in Australia is cancelled as its director got injured
On April 18, JK Entertainment, an agency in charge of the Super Show in Australia, announced on it’s official website, “Super Junior’s world tour Super Show 4 in Australia has been cancelled. We deeply apologize for this.”
The concert was supposed to be held at Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia, on April 5. However, as the director of the concert got injured, it had to be cancelled.
JK Entertainment reported, “The director has to stay in hospital for a while, so he cannot direct the concert at all for now.” JK Entertainment apologized for cancelling the concert and started giving the audiences a refund on April 16.
A spokesperson for Super Junior says, “We heard that the director of the Super Show got seriously injured and would not be able to direct it. There were only two weeks left before the concert, so we had to cancel it.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |한선화 '똘망똘망 눈동자'
- 포토 |다솜, 유혹의 붉은 입술!
- 포토 |정소민, 점점 얇아지는 각선미!
- 포토 |홍종현-진세연, 실제 커플처럼 달달하게!
- 포토 |송윤아, '럭셔리한 공항패션'
- 이이경 "군대서 본 '아이리스', 배우 꿈꾸게 했다"(인터뷰)
- 이유비 "같은 90년생 이준호·강하늘, 깍듯하게 오빠대접"(인터뷰)
- 이유비 "악플보고 운적 없어..선플에는 울컥"(인터뷰)
- 곽시양 "'더 러버' 출연 이재준, 잘 됐다고 연락 끊지 마"(인터뷰)