Super Junior’s Super Show in Australia is cancelled as its director got injured
On April 18, JK Entertainment, an agency in charge of the Super Show in Australia, announced on it’s official website, “Super Junior’s world tour Super Show 4 in Australia has been cancelled. We deeply apologize for this.”
The concert was supposed to be held at Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia, on April 5. However, as the director of the concert got injured, it had to be cancelled.
JK Entertainment reported, “The director has to stay in hospital for a while, so he cannot direct the concert at all for now.” JK Entertainment apologized for cancelling the concert and started giving the audiences a refund on April 16.
A spokesperson for Super Junior says, “We heard that the director of the Super Show got seriously injured and would not be able to direct it. There were only two weeks left before the concert, so we had to cancel it.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |전지현 '섹시부터 애교까지 팬서비스 폭발'
- 포토 |디홀릭, 차세대 섹시퀸은 우리!
- 포토 |엄태웅-윤혜진 부부 '저희 달달하죠!'
- 포토 |김소은, 불편함을 감수한 섹시함
- 포토 |수지 '바람에 흩날리는 미모'
- 김형종 "'소수의견' 용역깡패 연기..경건한 사명감"(인터뷰)
- '손님' 류승룡 "또 1000만? 흥행 기대하고 작품 택한 적 없다"(인터뷰)
- '복면가왕' 김보아 "가왕 불발, 전혀 아쉽지 않아..감사"(직격인터뷰)
- '연평해전' 김동희 "실제사건 연기, 두렵고 무서웠다"(인터뷰)