Super Junior’s Super Show in Australia is cancelled as its director got injured
On April 18, JK Entertainment, an agency in charge of the Super Show in Australia, announced on it’s official website, “Super Junior’s world tour Super Show 4 in Australia has been cancelled. We deeply apologize for this.”
The concert was supposed to be held at Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia, on April 5. However, as the director of the concert got injured, it had to be cancelled.
JK Entertainment reported, “The director has to stay in hospital for a while, so he cannot direct the concert at all for now.” JK Entertainment apologized for cancelling the concert and started giving the audiences a refund on April 16.
A spokesperson for Super Junior says, “We heard that the director of the Super Show got seriously injured and would not be able to direct it. There were only two weeks left before the concert, so we had to cancel it.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |임시완, 새벽이 피곤한 신입사원!
- 포토 |'가요대전' 걸그룹의 패션 대결!
- 포토 |'미녀들의 아슬아슬 각선미 대결 승자는?'
- 포토 |구하라, 완벽한 개미허리!
- 포토 |현아, 퍼 사이로 드러낸 섹시미!
- 유지태가 말하는 배우, 영화감독, 그리고 아내(인터뷰)
- 계범주, 스물네 살 '미생들'에게 바칩니다(인터뷰)
- 채연 "섹시? 여가수 최대무기...내년 초 댄스곡 컴백"(인터뷰)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 주연들, 반겨줘 가벼운 마음 호흡"(인터뷰②)