Super Junior’s Super Show in Australia is cancelled as its director got injured
On April 18, JK Entertainment, an agency in charge of the Super Show in Australia, announced on it’s official website, “Super Junior’s world tour Super Show 4 in Australia has been cancelled. We deeply apologize for this.”
The concert was supposed to be held at Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia, on April 5. However, as the director of the concert got injured, it had to be cancelled.
JK Entertainment reported, “The director has to stay in hospital for a while, so he cannot direct the concert at all for now.” JK Entertainment apologized for cancelling the concert and started giving the audiences a refund on April 16.
A spokesperson for Super Junior says, “We heard that the director of the Super Show got seriously injured and would not be able to direct it. There were only two weeks left before the concert, so we had to cancel it.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |백화점에 등장한 섹시한 바니걸!
- 포토 |故 신해철 추도사하는 서태지
- 포토 |故 신해철 발인 엄수
- 포토 |서태지-이은성 부부, '아직도 믿기지 않아...'
- 포토 |태티서 '아이폰6 들고 꺄르르 꺄르르'
- '마지막퍼즐' 윤태영 "내 딸에게 이런 일 생긴다면?"(인터뷰)
- 배민수 "황정음·정경호와 연기한 소감? 저도 연애 좀.."(인터뷰)
- 염정아 "도경수 엄마라 좋았다..'카트' 잘될 것"(인터뷰)②
- 에픽하이 "초월담은 100% 만족 앨범, YG아닌 우리 방식대로"(인터뷰)