The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |송지은, 걸어 다니는 인형!
- 포토 |선미, 애교 넘치는 손가락 하트!
- 포토 |'비교불가' 오렌지캬라멜, 깜찍한 크리스마스 패션!
- 포토 |영실업, '초대형 또봇이 나타났다!'
- 포토 |싸이, '열광적인 올나잇 스탠드'
- 채연 "섹시? 여가수 최대무기...내년 초 댄스곡 컴백"(인터뷰)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 주연들, 반겨줘 가벼운 마음 호흡"(인터뷰②)
- 천과장 박해준 "'미생' 인기 최고때 출근..민폐 부담"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 강하늘 "임시완과 양말 같이 빨때 행복"(인터뷰②)