The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |김수현 '백PD 중국갑니다'
- 포토 |김고은, 원피스에 드러난 슬림몸매
- 포토 |태연, '아침에도 돋보이는 미모'
- 포토 |현아, '무대에서 볼 수 없는 민낯'
- 포토 |씨엘-강소라 '상반된 공항패션'
- 원더걸스 혜림 "나는 탱탱볼 같은 여자"(인터뷰)
- 원더걸스 유빈 "밥 먹고 자는 시간 외 드럼만 쳤다"(인터뷰)
- 조정석 "거미와 잘 만나고 있다. 결혼 계획은 아직"(인터뷰)
- 조정석 "'오나귀' 같은 대시 받는다면, 도망간다""(인터뷰)