The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |크리스탈 '쑥스러울땐 혀 빼꼼'
- 포토 |하지원, 화보같은 출국길!
- 포토 |정혜성, 하의는 어디에?
- 포토 |최지우, '꽃에 모여든 나비'
- 포토 |소유-효린, 각선미 좀 뽐내볼까?
- 이이경 "군대서 본 '아이리스', 배우 꿈꾸게 했다"(인터뷰)
- 이유비 "같은 90년생 이준호·강하늘, 깍듯하게 오빠대접"(인터뷰)
- 이유비 "악플보고 운적 없어..선플에는 울컥"(인터뷰)
- 곽시양 "'더 러버' 출연 이재준, 잘 됐다고 연락 끊지 마"(인터뷰)
- Slide '복면가왕' 솔지, 아찔한 초미니 패
- Slide '식샤를 합시다2' 맛있는 드라마!
- Slide 김세정 '의상은 섹시, 포즈는 깜찍'
- Slide 차승원, 독보적인 존재감!