The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |전효성 '모닝 섹시댄스'
- 포토 |가희, '복근 자신감'
- 포토 |'최강동안' 임수정의 은밀한 유혹
- 포토 |꽃중년들의 '불타는 청춘!'
- 포토 |손태영, '출산 후에도 완벽한 몸매'
- 이준 "임시완과 경쟁? 상 욕심 없다..길게 가고파" (인터뷰)②
- 이준 "고아성과 키스장면, 가장 기억에 남는다"(인터뷰)①
- 송재림 "'우결' 강제 결혼했는데, 강제 이혼 웬말"
- 송재림 "입대 김현중, 다치지 않고 다녀오길"