The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |유승옥 '청순미 발산!'
- 포토 |김지민, '햇살 받은 미모'
- 포토 |원로가수 故 정원, 향년 72세로 별세
- 포토 |'맛있는 녀석들' 정규편성 기념, 핫도그 나눠 드려요
- 포토 |서우, '3.1절 태극기는 모자에'
- 신하균의 첫 사극·다이어트·액션..그에게 도전이란?(인터뷰)
- 다재다능한 소이? "난 살리에르"(인터뷰)
- 김래원 "'펀치',16부작이었어야..쪽대본도 아쉽다"(인터뷰②)
- 김래원 "'펀치' 박정환 연기, 모두 다 조재현 덕분"(인터뷰①)