The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |백화점에 등장한 섹시한 바니걸!
- 포토 |故 신해철 추도사하는 서태지
- 포토 |故 신해철 발인 엄수
- 포토 |서태지-이은성 부부, '아직도 믿기지 않아...'
- 포토 |태티서 '아이폰6 들고 꺄르르 꺄르르'
- '마지막퍼즐' 윤태영 "내 딸에게 이런 일 생긴다면?"(인터뷰)
- 배민수 "황정음·정경호와 연기한 소감? 저도 연애 좀.."(인터뷰)
- 염정아 "도경수 엄마라 좋았다..'카트' 잘될 것"(인터뷰)②
- 에픽하이 "초월담은 100% 만족 앨범, YG아닌 우리 방식대로"(인터뷰)