The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |동자건, '나도 포토그래퍼'
- 포토 |김나영, '시상식 패션도 패셔너블하게'
- 포토 |유아인, '해운대 점령한 인기'
- 포토 |탕웨이, '블랙 여신'
- 포토 |박규리, '이젠 배우 여신'
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)
- 하비 케이틀 "韓첫방문 늦었다고요? 이렇게 왔잖아요"(인터뷰)
- 김장훈 "'불타는 청춘' 호감 예능..순수해지고파"(직격인터뷰)
- '심폐소생송' 이장우 "예능도 관심..대중과 많이 만나고파"(직격인터뷰)
- Slide 수호, '해운대 BIFF 점령한 인기
- Slide 하비 케이틀, 'BIFF 찾은 노장'
- Slide 문소리, '감독으로 BIFF 왔어요'
- Slide 유아인, 'BIFF는 아인시대'