The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |수현, '아이 추워라'
- 포토 |김주하 전 앵커 '지금은 통화중'
- 포토 |한예슬 '굴욕인듯 굴욕아닌 굴욕같은 바람'
- 포토 |최여진, 마네킹보다 우월한 몸매
- 포토 |이혜정 '봄 빛 메이크업 제안'
- 손수현 "뱀파이어 변신 못한 게 아쉬워요"(인터뷰)
- 손수현 "이해준 감독 응원 속 '블러드' 잘 마쳤다"(인터뷰)
- 이연복 "26세때부터 냄새 못 맡아 기억으로 요리"(인터뷰②)
- 이연복 셰프 "악성댓글 때문에 식당 매출 하락했다"(인터뷰①)