The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |전지현 '섹시부터 애교까지 팬서비스 폭발'
- 포토 |디홀릭, 차세대 섹시퀸은 우리!
- 포토 |엄태웅-윤혜진 부부 '저희 달달하죠!'
- 포토 |김소은, 불편함을 감수한 섹시함
- 포토 |수지 '바람에 흩날리는 미모'
- 김형종 "'소수의견' 용역깡패 연기..경건한 사명감"(인터뷰)
- '손님' 류승룡 "또 1000만? 흥행 기대하고 작품 택한 적 없다"(인터뷰)
- '복면가왕' 김보아 "가왕 불발, 전혀 아쉽지 않아..감사"(직격인터뷰)
- '연평해전' 김동희 "실제사건 연기, 두렵고 무서웠다"(인터뷰)