The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |리지, '배꼽 훤히 드러낸 패션'
- 포토 |민효린, '열애 이후 더 예뻐진 미모'
- 포토 |배용준 '마이바흐 타고 결혼식장으로!'
- 포토 |최다니엘-임창정, 끈적끈적하게 뭉쳤다!
- 포토 |'욘사마 결혼식 보자!' 장사진 친 일본팬들
- 류승완 감독 "'베테랑' 지금 가장 잘 할수 있는 이야기"(인터뷰)
- '베테랑' 유아인 "눈 딱 감고 연기..이젠 날 쓰담쓰담해줘"(인터뷰)
- 소녀시절 "대한민국 주부, 죽지 않았어요!"(인터뷰)
- 김준호 "나는 광대, 웃기지 못해 죄송해요"(인터뷰)