The Boss cancels their album release after arrest of president
The Boss recently canceled their first album release.
On April 13, president of Open World Entertainment, identified by his family name Jang (51), was taken into custody for habitually abusing girls, who wanted to become entertainers. As a result, The Boss has stopped all of their schedules.
The Boss was going to release their album on April 17 but the case made the plan fell through. Besides The Boss, other singers inclduing X-5 from the agency will no longer be performing.
Since The Boss has been performing in Japan and was about to release their first Korean album, many people paid attention to the group. However, it is difficult to say how things will turn out for them.
Gangnam Police Station arrested Jang on April 10 and took him into custody on April 13. Police started an investigation after secured testimony, “Jang told male idols to abuse girls as well.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |뮤직뱅크 출근길 엿보기!
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '앉아만 있어도'
- 포토 |리지, '트로트를 이렇게 깜찍하게!'
- 포토 |올해의 영화인이 한자리에!
- 포토 |낸시랭, 벨트를 허벅지에?
- 박명수 "소찬휘에 콜라보제안, '토토가' 관계無..예전부터 광팬"(직격인터뷰)
- 에이코어 케미 "박봄 선배 디스 진심 아냐..죄송"(인터뷰)
- 김영광 "인터뷰 논란 이후 내모습 부자연스러웠다"(인터뷰②)
- '피노키오' 김영광 "서범조, 많은 고민한 캐릭터"(인터뷰①)
- Slide 에이핑크, '첫 단독 콘서트 열어요!
- Slide 규현-효섭-다나, 뮤지컬 '로빈훗'에
- Slide 김정민-이하늬-소유 '눈부신 미녀MC
- Slide 나나, '걸어 다니는 바비 인형'