Big Bang’s fifth mini album sells over 250,000 copies
Big Bang’s fifth mini album recently sold over 250,000 copies.
On April 12, according to Gaon Chart, Big Bang’s fifth mini album Alive ranked first in monthly album sales by selling over 210,000 copies in February. The album sold over 40,000 copies in March, over 257,431 copies in total.
The album ranked third by selling 45,421 copies in March. SHINee’s fourth mini album ranked first and CNBLUE’s third mini album ranked second.
SHINee released the album Sherlock on March 19 and ranked first by selling 135,370 copies only in March.
Even though CNBLUE’s third mini album Ear Fun was released on March 26, the album ranked second by selling 59,944 copies.
B1A4′s first album The B1A4 I-Ignition ranked fourth by selling 43,513 copies in March.
Shinhwa, the 14 year old idol group, released their tenth album The Return and ranked fifth by selling 32,500 copies. 2AM’s mini album F.Scott Fitzgerald’s Way of Love ranked sixth by selling 27,875 copies.
Busker Busker, who is showing off their power in music charts, ranked eighth with their first album Busker Busker (selling 12,658 copies).
Busker Busker’s song “Cherry Blossoms Ending” ranked first on the second week in April of Gaon download chart with 522,232 downloads. The group’s other songs, “First Love” (376,939 downloads) and “Night Sea in Yeosu” (356,299 downloads) ranked second and third.
Their seven songs, including “Blossom Is” (sixth), “Ideal Type” (eighth), and “Make a Phone Call” (ninth) entered the Top 10 lists.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |이상민-이상호, 싸인하는 모습도 똑같네
- 포토 |'파격 시스루룩' 고준희, 계단은 조심스럽게!
- 포토 |제시카 알바, '오늘은 CEO'
- 포토 |카라, '한 층 업그레이드 된 섹시미'
- 포토 |샤이니, '쇼챔 1위 했어요'
- 이준 "광희, '무도'서 정말 잘한다..목숨 바쳤다"(인터뷰)
- 이준, 탈퇴한 엠블랙 컴백.."잘 됐으면 좋겠다"(인터뷰)
- 장미인애 "'복희누나'처럼 살고 있죠..저를 원할때 복귀"(인터뷰)
- 스윗리벤지 "홍대소시? NO..우리는 7년차 자생 밴드"(인터뷰)