Yoo Ah In talks about Fashion King: “We may be young, but it doesn’t necessarily mean we’re amateurs”
Actor Yoo Ah In has recently dispelled worries about upcoming series Fashion King for its young cast.
On March 12 at 2:00 p.m., Yoo appeared at the press conference of SBS’s new drama series Fashion King (written by Lee Sun Mi and Kim Gi Ho, directed by Lee Myung Woo) which was held at the Lotte Cinema located in Gimpo Airport in Banghwa-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul. He shared his thought about the young cast, composed of Lee Je Hoon, Shin Se Kyung, and SNSD’s Yuri, leading the series.
He began with a serious tone, “Certainly, the actors are young, but it doesn’t mean they are amateurs.” Yoo expressed his opinion on the fact that Fashion King is run by relatively young actors compared to other series.
With a grin, he added, “These friends know what’s important, and they all consider it as it’s their very first work. As we’ve shot till fifth episode so far, we shared a lot of things together and created an atmosphere for a serious shooting.”
Fashion King is a TV series that talks about the challenge, success, love, and greed of a young generation motivated by fashion. A young man begins his fashion business in Dongdaemun market and eventually succeeds in his career. The series have had a long preparation and is finally ready to air. Yoo Ah In, Shin Se Kyung, Lee Je Hoon, and Jang Mi Hee make the main cast of the series, and the first episode will broadcast on March 19.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |임시완 등장에 들뜬 女心!
- 포토 |수현, '아이 추워라'
- 포토 |김주하 전 앵커 '지금은 통화중'
- 포토 |한예슬 '굴욕인듯 굴욕아닌 굴욕같은 바람'
- 포토 |최여진, 마네킹보다 우월한 몸매
- 손수현 "뱀파이어 변신 못한 게 아쉬워요"(인터뷰)
- 손수현 "이해준 감독 응원 속 '블러드' 잘 마쳤다"(인터뷰)
- 이연복 "26세때부터 냄새 못 맡아 기억으로 요리"(인터뷰②)
- 이연복 셰프 "악성댓글 때문에 식당 매출 하락했다"(인터뷰①)