SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |AS 주연-정아-리지 '각선미 퀸은 누구?'
- 포토 |박보람 '더 예뻐졌죠?'
- 포토 |알베르토-장위안 '퇴근하고 왔어요~'
- 포토 |한혜진 '신이 내린 몸매'
- 포토 |티파니, '이게 바로 공항패션이야'
- S "흥행아닌 우리음악 들려주려 11년만 컴백..절친들 든든"(인터뷰)
- '레드카펫' 고준희 "'밀당'은 싫어요, 시간도 없는데!"(인터뷰)
- '마마' 송윤아 "결혼후 첫 드라마..설경구가 잘 챙겨줘"
- 문정희 "'마마' 이어 '카트'..결과에 감사"(인터뷰)