SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |조여정, 꿀피부의 비결이요?
- 포토 |구하라, 빛나는 눈동자
- 포토 |임수향, 개미허리 뽐내며
- 포토 |전지현 '따뜻한 세상을 위해'
- 포토 |'입소' 은혁, 마지막은 팬들과 함께!
- [스타가 만난 스타] 김태희 "'용팔이', 정말 절실했어요"①
- 손호준 "난 배우가 되는 과정에 있는 사람"(인터뷰)
- 수영 "연기자로 이제 시작..믿고 보는 배우 되고파"
- 오상진 "3년 연속 MC, 앞으로도 주욱~ 함께할래요"(인터뷰)