SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |韓 레드카펫 밟은 '어벤져스 군단'
- 포토 |'사랑한다면 춤을 춰라' 신나는 댄스 뮤지컬
- 포토 |박수진 '탱탱한 무결점 피부'
- 포토 |"'내 친구의 집은 어디인가' 기대하세요"
- 포토 |거미 '청계천 버스킹'
- '달콤청춘' 이유진 "신인배우들, 취준생이고 미생이죠"(인터뷰)
- 엑소 "3년 사랑, 10년으로 보답할게요"
- 신예 나종찬 "데뷔작 '스물'-'빛미' 모두 대박..신나요"(인터뷰)
- 배성재가 답했다..프리랜서, 결혼, 그리고 김민지(인터뷰②)