SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |김규리, 상큼발랄 청치마!
- 포토 |조여정, 입술 내밀고 애교인사!
- 포토 |강소라, 여MC라면 드레스 3벌 소화는 거뜬!
- 포토 |2014코리아드라마어워즈 빛낸 시상자들
- 포토 |'대상' 김수현, 뜨거운 눈물
- '최우수상' 오연서 "보리야 너와 함께라 행복"(인터뷰)
- '대상' 김수현 "30대는 스타 아닌 배우 거듭날 것"(인터뷰)
- '최우수상' 김재중 "제 연기로 많은 분들이 행복했으면"(인터뷰)
- 고우리 "'장보리'에 밀렸지만 행복했던 작품"(인터뷰)
- Slide 완치안-첸이한, '제19회 BIFF'
- Slide 이하늬-윤계상, 따로 또 같이 BIF
- Slide 김희애, 꽃누나의 익살스런 인사법!
- Slide 유연석, 여유 넘치는 칠봉이!