SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |'성숙' 김유정, 팬들 환호에 부끄부끄
- 포토 |박하선, '오늘은 청순 여배우!'
- 포토 |인피니트H, '플라이 어게인으로 돌아왔어요'
- 포토 |김래원-김아중 '검사 커플의 캐미 기대하세요!'
- 포토 |정용화, '첫 솔로앨범으로 돌아왔습니다'
- 김대희 "JD브로스는 코코·김준호와 무관"(직격인터뷰)
- 정유정 작가 "'내 심장' 이민기 여진구 정말 감탄했다"(인터뷰)
- 스물다섯살 박신혜, 교복 그리고 '피노키오'(인터뷰①)
- 박신혜 "이종석, 입막음 키스신 NG없이 진행"(인터뷰②)
- Slide 유동근, '제14시 대한민국 국회대
- Slide '티격태격' 육중완-샘 오취리, '우
- Slide 예은-선미 '셀피 삼매경'
- Slide 루커스, '남자 아이돌이 사는 집은?