SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |이하늬, 섹시한 하객패션
- 포토 |장윤주, '5월의 신부'
- 포토 |김희애, '화려한 핫핑크 패션'
- 포토 |"농촌 할매들의 이야기 '오! 할매' 기대하세요"
- 포토 |'누가 더 짧나?' 베스티 , 아찔 핫팬츠 대결
- 이준 "임시완과 경쟁? 상 욕심 없다..길게 가고파" (인터뷰)②
- 이준 "고아성과 키스장면, 가장 기억에 남는다"(인터뷰)①
- 송재림 "'우결' 강제 결혼했는데, 강제 이혼 웬말"
- 송재림 "입대 김현중, 다치지 않고 다녀오길"