SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |공서영, '과감한 망사 원피스'
- 포토 |23년 1000회 맞은 '그것이 알고 싶다'
- 포토 |현아, '뭘 해도 섹시해'
- 포토 |'신서유기'로 다시 뭉친 1박2일!
- 포토 |박형식, '모델같은 공항패션'
- 심이영 "최원영과 열애 1년도 안돼 결혼..싸운적 없다"(인터뷰)
- '결혼' 최설아 "날 받아주는 남자 조현민 오빠가 처음"(인터뷰)
- 강지영 "日선택, 특별한 이유 없어..韓서 연기하고파"(인터뷰)
- 오승윤 "전도연 선배님과 멜로 꼭 해보고 싶어요"(인터뷰)