SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |변요한, '설레는 영화 첫 주연'
- 포토 |민아-유라 '길거리가 런웨이!'
- 포토 |'장정안' 아니고 채정안 입니다!
- 포토 |예지원, '강렬한 뱀 무늬 패션'
- 포토 |지나, 'D컴 가수의 위엄'
- '아내 임신10주' 조재윤 "태명은 '환이', 좋은 아빠되려 공부중"(인터뷰)
- 방탄 "인정받지 못한다면 계속 신인가수로 기억될 것"
- '블러드' 백승환 "누님팬들 관심, 저도 깜짝 놀라요"(인터뷰)
- 10년 뒤에는 방탄중년단으로?(인터뷰)
- Slide 서우, '3.1절 태극기는 모자에'
- Slide 채정안, '나이를 가늠하기 힘든 미모
- Slide 박형식, '방송분량 직접 챙겨요'
- Slide 이서진, '베컴 만나러 갑니다'