SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |손담비, '싱글라이프 다 공개합니다!'
- 포토 |비투비, 정규 1집 '컴플리트(Complete)'들고 컴백
- 포토 |박보영-김슬기 '의도치 않은 굴욕'
- 포토 |최강희, 앉기도 힘든 짦은치마
- 포토 |유노윤호, '도시락 시키신 분~'
- 김필, 대형기획사 영입 제안 받았지만 거절한 이유
- 김필 "'슈스케6' 준우승 후 군입대, 씁쓸하지 않다"(인터뷰)
- 김선아 "'프로듀사'로 행운과 기회 잡았어요"(인터뷰)
- '프로듀사' 김선아 "김수현·아이유도 해피엔딩"