SM Entertainment takes over travel agency
SM Entertainment, which represents TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, f(x), and more, will branch out into the travel business.
On February 27, SM Entertainment announced, “We decided to take over Happy Hawaii, a travel agency that specializes in Hawaii, under the name of SM Town Travel. We will launch a new business specializing in travel and tourism.”
SM Town Travel (www.smtowntravel.com) will continue to specialize in travel and tourism in Hawaii. Since SM Entertainment has high brand recognition in many countries, the travel agency will become a special travel agency, which will develop a variety of travel products based on K-pop and Hallyu. They also plan to create new business regarding cultural exchange between other countries.
Kang Jung Hyun, president of the travel agency, says, “SM Town Travel will provide customers unique services combined with entertainment, travel, and tourism. We will also combine global entertainment and lifestyle with entertainment business to create the maximum synergy effect with SM Entertainment.”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ dkrogers
- 포토 |우리가 바로 위너!
- 포토 |에일리 '폭발적인 가창력'
- 포토 |걸스데이, 무대 위 아름다운 자태
- 포토 |걸스데이 '시선 고정하게 만드는 각선미'
- 포토 |곽진언 '내가 바로 슈스케6 우승자'
- 최윤영 "전효성 만나 아이돌 연기자 편견 사라졌다"(인터뷰)
- '미생' 전석호 "하대리, 나와 닮아..공감 시청자몫"(인터뷰②)
- '미생' 전석호 "하대리, 틀린 사람 아닌 다른 사람"(인터뷰①)
- '미생' 전석호 "강소라씨한테 미안하다고 못했네요"
- Slide "'정글의 법칙 in 팔라우' 기대하
- Slide 마동석, '꽉 끼는 목베개!'
- Slide 케이트 업튼, '한국 팬들 반가워요'
- Slide '월드스타' 싸이의 신나는 무대