Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |홍종현, '사인도 훈훈하죠?'
- 포토 |수현 '헐리웃도 반한 미모'
- 포토 |고준희 '추워도 초미니'
- 포토 |이혜원 '(안)리환아 빨리가자~'
- 포토 |소이현 '감출 수 없는 각선미'
- "'모창 가수' 아닙니다, '더 히든' 입니다"(인터뷰)
- S "흥행아닌 우리음악 들려주려 11년만 컴백..절친들 든든"(인터뷰)
- '레드카펫' 고준희 "'밀당'은 싫어요, 시간도 없는데!"(인터뷰)
- '마마' 송윤아 "결혼후 첫 드라마..설경구가 잘 챙겨줘"