Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |이병헌, 협박사건 2차 공판 증인 출석
- 포토 |김수현 '언제나 예의바른 청년'
- 포토 |"'정글의 법칙 in 팔라우' 기대하세요"
- 포토 |마동석, '꽉 끼는 목베개!'
- 포토 |케이트 업튼, '한국 팬들 반가워요'
- 이유영 "노출신의 떨림, 숨기려 하지 않았다"(인터뷰)
- 임창정 "뮤비, ★60명 등장..정우성, 화질안좋아 못넣어"(인터뷰②)
- 임창정 "오줌도 안눈다했던 '정글', 이젠 아이들도 보내고파"(인터뷰)
- '컴백' 임창정 "댄스 타이틀곡, 다함께 웃자고 냈다"(인터뷰①)
- Slide 김윤진, 아버지 회상하며 '뜨거운 눈
- Slide '국제시장' 가슴 뜨거워지는 영화
- Slide 정려원, 세련된 늦가을 패션!
- Slide 20代도 울고갈 40代 '꽃미녀 3인