Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |김윤서, 아찔한 볼륨감!
- 포토 |한지혜, 상큼함 품은 애교 미소!
- 포토 |효영, '짧은치마 난감하네'
- 포토 |바비킴, 4년 만에 정규앨범 발매
- 포토 |서우-김윤서, 다정한 자매처럼!
- 김성균 "알고보면 소문자 A형..문득문득 행복"(인터뷰)
- 설경구가 말하는 '나의 독재자', 아버지, 그리고 '마마'(인터뷰)
- 22년 '서태지 코스프레' 김영민이 요즘 설레는 이유
- '국민 악녀' 이유리, 악녀도 완벽하면 아름답다(인터뷰)