Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |평택성모병원, 오늘부터 정상진료
- 포토 |故 한경선 발인, '이제는 하늘 나라로'
- 포토 |보아, 女心까지 사로잡은 이사님의 인기!
- 포토 |크리스탈, '오늘따라 부담되는 민낯'
- 포토 |故 한경선, 향년 53세 뇌경색으로 사망
- '복면가왕' 김보아 "가왕 불발, 전혀 아쉽지 않아..감사"(직격인터뷰)
- '연평해전' 김동희 "실제사건 연기, 두렵고 무서웠다"(인터뷰)
- '손님' 류승룡 "변했다는 오해, 상처 많이 받았다"
- 류승룡 "이준, 요즘 보기드믄 젊은 친구"
- Slide 영화 '손님' VIP, 손님들 많아
- Slide 걸스데이, '업그레이드 섹시미'
- Slide 포미닛, '저희들의 자연스러운 모습
- Slide 김조광수-김승환 '국내 첫 동성결혼