Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |카라, '다이어트로 완성한 몸매'
- 포토 |EXID, '위-아래 너무 섹시해'
- 포토 |AOA, '앙큼-섹시 캣우먼들의 가온차트 점령기'
- 포토 |슈퍼주니어, '굳건한 형님 아이돌'
- 포토 |엑소, '가온차트서 최강 아이돌 입증'
- '가온3관왕' 슈퍼주니어 "정말 기뻐..이제 롱런 방향 고민"(인터뷰)
- 김윤석이 말하는 '쎄시봉', 멜로, 그리고 뒷모습(인터뷰)
- 김현석 감독 "정우 한효주 '쎄시봉' 배우들과 윈윈"(인터뷰)
- 윤균상 "이모·이모부도 기자 활동하다 만나셨대요"(인터뷰)