Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |임시완 등장에 들뜬 女心!
- 포토 |수현, '아이 추워라'
- 포토 |김주하 전 앵커 '지금은 통화중'
- 포토 |한예슬 '굴욕인듯 굴욕아닌 굴욕같은 바람'
- 포토 |최여진, 마네킹보다 우월한 몸매
- 손수현 "뱀파이어 변신 못한 게 아쉬워요"(인터뷰)
- 손수현 "이해준 감독 응원 속 '블러드' 잘 마쳤다"(인터뷰)
- 이연복 "26세때부터 냄새 못 맡아 기억으로 요리"(인터뷰②)
- 이연복 셰프 "악성댓글 때문에 식당 매출 하락했다"(인터뷰①)