Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |임시완, 새벽이 피곤한 신입사원!
- 포토 |'가요대전' 걸그룹의 패션 대결!
- 포토 |'미녀들의 아슬아슬 각선미 대결 승자는?'
- 포토 |구하라, 완벽한 개미허리!
- 포토 |현아, 퍼 사이로 드러낸 섹시미!
- '달콤한 비밀' 김흥수 "버럭 연기로 스트레스 풀어요"(인터뷰)
- 유지태가 말하는 배우, 영화감독, 그리고 아내(인터뷰)
- 계범주, 스물네 살 '미생들'에게 바칩니다(인터뷰)
- 채연 "섹시? 여가수 최대무기...내년 초 댄스곡 컴백"(인터뷰)