Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |'차줌마' 차승원, 부드러운 카리스마
- 포토 |블락비 재효 '목발 투혼'
- 포토 |장동건 조카 유민의 섹시한 복근
- 포토 |문소리, '아이들 위해 내레이션 해요'
- 포토 |후배 박해일 잡는 문소리
- '살인미소' 김재원이 '화정' 인조를 만났을때(인터뷰)
- 박두식 "조현영과 키스, 친구도 등돌려'너 가만 안둔다'"(인터뷰)
- 신이 "활동 많이 하고파..11월에 영화 촬영 시작"
- '리얼출발' 브로 "가볍게 음악? 라이브, 그 누구보다 사랑"(인터뷰)
- Slide 서예지, '소두로 완성한 8등신 비율
- Slide 이보영, 출산 후 첫 공식행사 참석
- Slide 송윤아, 우아한 가을 패션!
- Slide 강수연 집행위원장, 'BIFF 여신'