Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |2014코리아드라마어워즈 '진주가 들썩'
- 포토 |소녀시대 '표정은 무겁게, 패션은 가볍게'
- 포토 |2104코리아드라마페스티벌, 열기 대단하네!
- 포토 |JYJ, 한국의료관광 홍보대사 위촉
- 포토 |김희애 '나이 잊은 깜찍 포즈~'
- 고우리 "'장보리'에 밀렸지만 행복했던 작품"(인터뷰)
- '파격 변신' 남영주 "롤모델 아이유..매력 가수 될래요"(인터뷰)
- 고우리 "대세 유연석과 연기 호흡 원해" 러브콜
- 서른 살 신민아, 女神은 변신 중 (인터뷰)
- Slide 강소라, 여MC라면 드레스 3벌 소화
- Slide 2014코리아드라마어워즈 빛낸 시상자
- Slide '대상' 김수현, 뜨거운 눈물
- Slide 2014코리아드라마어워즈 빛나는 스타