Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |김재중, '입대 전 마지막 콘서트'
- 포토 |'유-유 남매' 해피투게더에서 만나요!
- 포토 |B1A4, '소녀팬 설레게 하는 남자들'
- 포토 |수영-티파니 '공항 런웨이'
- 포토 |故 신해철 거리 만들기 프로젝트 체결식
- 김연지 "'씨야'라는 이름, 이제 떼고 싶어"(인터뷰)
- 美가수 켈리 클락슨 "전기세 내려고 오디션 출전..신기해"(인터뷰)
- 강균성 "머리는 예능의 힘..쇄골까지 기를것"(인터뷰)
- '예능 대세' 강균성 "'무도' 식스맨 돼도, 안돼도 감사"(인터뷰)