Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |레인보우, '섹시 블랙 스완 무대'
- 포토 |피에스타, '은근 도발 섹시'
- 포토 |강예원, 아로미 안경 벗고 여배우 포스 물씬!
- 포토 |박은지, '오늘 좀 섹시하죠?'
- 포토 |송보은, '즐거운 촬영장'
- 김상경 "내 흥행 성공율, 천운을 타고 났다"
- 김상경 "어머니에게 효도하려 '가족끼리' 출연 결심"
- 최현석 "방송의 '킥'? 던져진 자리에 맞는 자세"(인터뷰②)
- 최현석 "훈남 셰프? 앞치마의 마법이죠"(인터뷰)①