Chinese version of WGM, which stars T-ara’s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, airs in Korea
On February 15, MBC TV announced that the Chinese version of We Got Married will air on February 25 at 5:15 p.m. for 75 minutes. It already aired in China on a channel owned by SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on February 14 as a special program for Valentine’s Day.
In the episode, Hyomin and Kyuhyun will make a special guest appearance, and other regular members, Park Mi Seon, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young, will also appear.
Hyomin virtually married with Chinese idol group BOBO’s Fu Xin Bo, Kyuhyun virtually married with Chinese actress Lou Yixiao, and two popular Chinese TV show hosts got virtually married.
For the Korean audience, only Hyomin and Kyuhyun’s virtual marriage will air.
MBC TV produced the Chinese version of We Got Married to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of Korea’s diplomatic ties with China.
After the Chinese version of We Got Married aired in China, the Chinese local press gave an enthusiastic response, reporting, “We Got Married, one of the most popular TV shows in Korea, has come to China. We don’t have to wait for the show with Chinese subtitles anymore!”
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |클로이 모레츠 '레깅스 공항패션'
- 포토 |제시카 '신나는 인사 퍼레이드'
- 포토 |홍자 '물구나무 출근길'
- 포토 |박진주 '깜찍하고 예쁘게'
- 포토 |클로이 모레츠 낭자 납시오!
- 박연수 "실제 성격? '구여친클럽' 송지효와 비슷"(인터뷰②)
- 신예 박연수 ""가면'서 유일하게 밝은 캐릭터예요"(인터뷰①)
- '후아유' 조수향 "제2의 연민정? 알고보면 착해요!"(인터뷰)
- 김남길 "칸? 전도연? 나는 언제나 이제 시작이다"(인터뷰)
- Slide 황정음, 결별 보도 후 첫 공식석상
- Slide 이민호, 노래는 감미로운 목소리로!
- Slide 슈퍼주니어 D&E, 귀염둥이 헨리와
- Slide 박해진, 전설의 아이돌과 함께!