Female quintet DSP Girls to debut in Korea and Japan
On January 31, DSP Media announced that they will soon reveal their new teenage female quintet DSP Girls through an animated movie, Pretty Rhythm, Dear My Future (Pretty Rhythm for the rest).
The DSP Girls were first introduced to the public at a production report conference of the TV movie, Pretty Rhythm, which took place at the Tokyo Industry and Trade Center on January 31. They performed KARA’s “Pretty Girl” and attracted attention from the Japanese press and people in the entertainment industry.
Pretty Rhythm starring the DSP Girls will air on TV Tokyo in April. They are expected to debut in Japan before Korea. The date for their debut in Korea will be decided depending on the future TV program schedules in Korea.
DSP Girls consist of Hae In (18 years old), Si Yoon, Chae Kyung, So Min (16 years old), and Jae Eun (14 years old). They are currently in the process of preparing for their debut and have also been cast for such TV commercials as Nintendo and Whisper.
A Japanese debut single album of the DSP Girls will be released in July because of the animated movie. Before the release, they will be introduced to the public on TV Tokyo in April.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |영화 '손님' VIP, 손님들 많아 오셨네!
- 포토 |걸스데이, '업그레이드 섹시미'
- 포토 |포미닛, '저희들의 자연스러운 모습 기대하세요'
- 포토 |김조광수-김승환 '국내 첫 동성결혼 소송'
- 포토 |평택성모병원, 오늘부터 정상진료
- 김형종 "'소수의견' 용역깡패 연기..경건한 사명감"(인터뷰)
- '손님' 류승룡 "또 1000만? 흥행 기대하고 작품 택한 적 없다"(인터뷰)
- '복면가왕' 김보아 "가왕 불발, 전혀 아쉽지 않아..감사"(직격인터뷰)
- '연평해전' 김동희 "실제사건 연기, 두렵고 무서웠다"(인터뷰)