Female quintet DSP Girls to debut in Korea and Japan
On January 31, DSP Media announced that they will soon reveal their new teenage female quintet DSP Girls through an animated movie, Pretty Rhythm, Dear My Future (Pretty Rhythm for the rest).
The DSP Girls were first introduced to the public at a production report conference of the TV movie, Pretty Rhythm, which took place at the Tokyo Industry and Trade Center on January 31. They performed KARA’s “Pretty Girl” and attracted attention from the Japanese press and people in the entertainment industry.
Pretty Rhythm starring the DSP Girls will air on TV Tokyo in April. They are expected to debut in Japan before Korea. The date for their debut in Korea will be decided depending on the future TV program schedules in Korea.
DSP Girls consist of Hae In (18 years old), Si Yoon, Chae Kyung, So Min (16 years old), and Jae Eun (14 years old). They are currently in the process of preparing for their debut and have also been cast for such TV commercials as Nintendo and Whisper.
A Japanese debut single album of the DSP Girls will be released in July because of the animated movie. Before the release, they will be introduced to the public on TV Tokyo in April.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |한채영 '오랜만이에요!'
- 포토 |한은정, 매력적인 반전 의상!
- 포토 |레이양, 감탄 나오는 명품몸매
- 포토 |'해운대 스타로드에서 만난 ★'
- 포토 |김우빈, '한류스타의 팬 서비스'
- '리얼출발' 브로 "가볍게 음악? 라이브, 그 누구보다 사랑"(인터뷰)
- 조현재 "생애 첫 악역..아직도 캐릭터에 목마르다"(인터뷰)
- 치타 "보컬은 내 첫 번째 꿈..'복면가왕' 덕에 이뤄"(인터뷰)
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)