Female quintet DSP Girls to debut in Korea and Japan
On January 31, DSP Media announced that they will soon reveal their new teenage female quintet DSP Girls through an animated movie, Pretty Rhythm, Dear My Future (Pretty Rhythm for the rest).
The DSP Girls were first introduced to the public at a production report conference of the TV movie, Pretty Rhythm, which took place at the Tokyo Industry and Trade Center on January 31. They performed KARA’s “Pretty Girl” and attracted attention from the Japanese press and people in the entertainment industry.
Pretty Rhythm starring the DSP Girls will air on TV Tokyo in April. They are expected to debut in Japan before Korea. The date for their debut in Korea will be decided depending on the future TV program schedules in Korea.
DSP Girls consist of Hae In (18 years old), Si Yoon, Chae Kyung, So Min (16 years old), and Jae Eun (14 years old). They are currently in the process of preparing for their debut and have also been cast for such TV commercials as Nintendo and Whisper.
A Japanese debut single album of the DSP Girls will be released in July because of the animated movie. Before the release, they will be introduced to the public on TV Tokyo in April.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |백화점에 등장한 섹시한 바니걸!
- 포토 |故 신해철 추도사하는 서태지
- 포토 |故 신해철 발인 엄수
- 포토 |서태지-이은성 부부, '아직도 믿기지 않아...'
- 포토 |태티서 '아이폰6 들고 꺄르르 꺄르르'
- ㅋㅋㅋ송을 아시나요?(인터뷰)
- '마지막퍼즐' 윤태영 "내 딸에게 이런 일 생긴다면?"(인터뷰)
- 배민수 "황정음·정경호와 연기한 소감? 저도 연애 좀.."(인터뷰)
- 염정아 "도경수 엄마라 좋았다..'카트' 잘될 것"(인터뷰)②