Female quintet DSP Girls to debut in Korea and Japan
On January 31, DSP Media announced that they will soon reveal their new teenage female quintet DSP Girls through an animated movie, Pretty Rhythm, Dear My Future (Pretty Rhythm for the rest).
The DSP Girls were first introduced to the public at a production report conference of the TV movie, Pretty Rhythm, which took place at the Tokyo Industry and Trade Center on January 31. They performed KARA’s “Pretty Girl” and attracted attention from the Japanese press and people in the entertainment industry.
Pretty Rhythm starring the DSP Girls will air on TV Tokyo in April. They are expected to debut in Japan before Korea. The date for their debut in Korea will be decided depending on the future TV program schedules in Korea.
DSP Girls consist of Hae In (18 years old), Si Yoon, Chae Kyung, So Min (16 years old), and Jae Eun (14 years old). They are currently in the process of preparing for their debut and have also been cast for such TV commercials as Nintendo and Whisper.
A Japanese debut single album of the DSP Girls will be released in July because of the animated movie. Before the release, they will be introduced to the public on TV Tokyo in April.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |뮤직뱅크 출근길 엿보기!
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '앉아만 있어도'
- 포토 |리지, '트로트를 이렇게 깜찍하게!'
- 포토 |올해의 영화인이 한자리에!
- 포토 |낸시랭, 벨트를 허벅지에?
- 박명수 "소찬휘에 콜라보제안, '토토가' 관계無..예전부터 광팬"(직격인터뷰)
- 에이코어 케미 "박봄 선배 디스 진심 아냐..죄송"(인터뷰)
- 김영광 "인터뷰 논란 이후 내모습 부자연스러웠다"(인터뷰②)
- '피노키오' 김영광 "서범조, 많은 고민한 캐릭터"(인터뷰①)
- Slide 에이핑크, '첫 단독 콘서트 열어요!
- Slide 규현-효섭-다나, 뮤지컬 '로빈훗'에
- Slide 김정민-이하늬-소유 '눈부신 미녀MC
- Slide 나나, '걸어 다니는 바비 인형'