Female quintet DSP Girls to debut in Korea and Japan
On January 31, DSP Media announced that they will soon reveal their new teenage female quintet DSP Girls through an animated movie, Pretty Rhythm, Dear My Future (Pretty Rhythm for the rest).
The DSP Girls were first introduced to the public at a production report conference of the TV movie, Pretty Rhythm, which took place at the Tokyo Industry and Trade Center on January 31. They performed KARA’s “Pretty Girl” and attracted attention from the Japanese press and people in the entertainment industry.
Pretty Rhythm starring the DSP Girls will air on TV Tokyo in April. They are expected to debut in Japan before Korea. The date for their debut in Korea will be decided depending on the future TV program schedules in Korea.
DSP Girls consist of Hae In (18 years old), Si Yoon, Chae Kyung, So Min (16 years old), and Jae Eun (14 years old). They are currently in the process of preparing for their debut and have also been cast for such TV commercials as Nintendo and Whisper.
A Japanese debut single album of the DSP Girls will be released in July because of the animated movie. Before the release, they will be introduced to the public on TV Tokyo in April.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |예비신랑 윤상현, 감출 수 없는 미소
- 포토 |'삼둥이 아빠' 송일국, 진정한 연기자의 모습으로!
- 포토 |고개숙인 혜리와 방긋 웃는 유라
- 포토 |'환상 몸매' 클라라, 먹방도 여신급!
- 포토 |지나, "이상형은 요리 잘하는 강레오"
- 박명수 "G팍은 아직 닭살..세계1위 DJ 되고파"(인터뷰)①
- 잘나가는 '삼둥이 아빠'가 연극무대에 오른 까닭(인터뷰)
- 강남 "엄마가 사주보고 여자조심하라고.."
- 김희원이 밝힌 '미생' 박과장을 위한 변명(인터뷰③)