Female quintet DSP Girls to debut in Korea and Japan
On January 31, DSP Media announced that they will soon reveal their new teenage female quintet DSP Girls through an animated movie, Pretty Rhythm, Dear My Future (Pretty Rhythm for the rest).
The DSP Girls were first introduced to the public at a production report conference of the TV movie, Pretty Rhythm, which took place at the Tokyo Industry and Trade Center on January 31. They performed KARA’s “Pretty Girl” and attracted attention from the Japanese press and people in the entertainment industry.
Pretty Rhythm starring the DSP Girls will air on TV Tokyo in April. They are expected to debut in Japan before Korea. The date for their debut in Korea will be decided depending on the future TV program schedules in Korea.
DSP Girls consist of Hae In (18 years old), Si Yoon, Chae Kyung, So Min (16 years old), and Jae Eun (14 years old). They are currently in the process of preparing for their debut and have also been cast for such TV commercials as Nintendo and Whisper.
A Japanese debut single album of the DSP Girls will be released in July because of the animated movie. Before the release, they will be introduced to the public on TV Tokyo in April.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |아이유, '시원하게 원샷'
- 포토 |박진영, 댄서와 아찔한 댄스
- 포토 |'핫보디' 예정화의 비키니라인 스트레칭!
- 포토 |이윤미-주영훈 부부, '오늘이 예정일이에요'
- 포토 |톰 크루즈 '미션임파서블, 90세까지!'
- 박형식 "연애 많이 못해봤다..걸그룹 대시도 거의 전무"(인터뷰)
- 박형식 "임지연의 매력? 가식 없는 털털함과 순수함"(인터뷰)
- 임지연 "박형식과 그냥 사귀라고? 날 여자로 안봐"(인터뷰)
- 유이 "불같은 사랑 때문에 일 놓칠까봐 걱정돼요"(인터뷰)