Song Joong Ki makes a cameo appearance in Gone with the Wind for Cha Tae Hyun
On August 28, the distribution company NEW released some snapshots of Song in one of the scenes from the film and revealed the behind-the-scenes story about how he was cast in the film as a cameo.
Song makes a surprise cameo appearance as grown-up Jung Goon at the end of the film. The scene he appears in is only a few seconds long, but it is an important scene that shows Jung Goon is the famous historical figure Jung Yak Yong.
Cha Tae Hyun, the lead actor of the film, played an important part in casting Song. Cha personally asked Song to make a cameo appearance in the film after reading the script. Cha told Song, “You’ll be the only one the audience remembers at the end. The role I want you to play is that important,” and Song complied with Cha’s request.
The number of audience for Gone with the Wind, released on August 8, exceeded four million as of August 26.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |박형식, '방송분량 직접 챙겨요'
- 포토 |이서진, '베컴 만나러 갑니다'
- 포토 |변요한, '설레는 영화 첫 주연'
- 포토 |민아-유라 '길거리가 런웨이!'
- 포토 |'장정안' 아니고 채정안 입니다!
- '아내 임신10주' 조재윤 "태명은 '환이', 좋은 아빠되려 공부중"(인터뷰)
- 방탄 "인정받지 못한다면 계속 신인가수로 기억될 것"
- '블러드' 백승환 "누님팬들 관심, 저도 깜짝 놀라요"(인터뷰)
- 10년 뒤에는 방탄중년단으로?(인터뷰)
- Slide 원로가수 故 정원, 향년 72세로 별
- Slide '맛있는 녀석들' 정규편성 기념, 핫
- Slide 서우, '3.1절 태극기는 모자에'
- Slide 채정안, '나이를 가늠하기 힘든 미모