Song Joong Ki makes a cameo appearance in Gone with the Wind for Cha Tae Hyun
On August 28, the distribution company NEW released some snapshots of Song in one of the scenes from the film and revealed the behind-the-scenes story about how he was cast in the film as a cameo.
Song makes a surprise cameo appearance as grown-up Jung Goon at the end of the film. The scene he appears in is only a few seconds long, but it is an important scene that shows Jung Goon is the famous historical figure Jung Yak Yong.
Cha Tae Hyun, the lead actor of the film, played an important part in casting Song. Cha personally asked Song to make a cameo appearance in the film after reading the script. Cha told Song, “You’ll be the only one the audience remembers at the end. The role I want you to play is that important,” and Song complied with Cha’s request.
The number of audience for Gone with the Wind, released on August 8, exceeded four million as of August 26.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |오나미 '북극곰(?)과 키스~'
- 포토 |하지원, '하얀 셔츠일 뿐인데 화보같아'
- 포토 |아이유 '팬들 앞에서 매력미소'
- 포토 |소유, '범접할 수 없는 몸매'
- 포토 |보라, 'S라인 몸매의 진수'
- EXID 하니 "EXID 계속 할 것"(인터뷰)
- EXID 하니 "자신의 가능성에 한계 두지 않았으면"(인터뷰)
- 원더걸스 선미 "내 마지막 종착지는 결국 원더걸스"(인터뷰)
- 예은 "원더걸스는 대중가수, 대중을 위한 그룹"(인터뷰)