Song Joong Ki makes a cameo appearance in Gone with the Wind for Cha Tae Hyun
On August 28, the distribution company NEW released some snapshots of Song in one of the scenes from the film and revealed the behind-the-scenes story about how he was cast in the film as a cameo.
Song makes a surprise cameo appearance as grown-up Jung Goon at the end of the film. The scene he appears in is only a few seconds long, but it is an important scene that shows Jung Goon is the famous historical figure Jung Yak Yong.
Cha Tae Hyun, the lead actor of the film, played an important part in casting Song. Cha personally asked Song to make a cameo appearance in the film after reading the script. Cha told Song, “You’ll be the only one the audience remembers at the end. The role I want you to play is that important,” and Song complied with Cha’s request.
The number of audience for Gone with the Wind, released on August 8, exceeded four million as of August 26.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |김태희-주원, '완벽 비주얼 커플'
- 포토 |김태희, 여전히 예쁜 '태쁘'
- 포토 |민아, 짧은치마 조심조심
- 포토 |톰크루즈, 한국 와서 기뻐요!
- 포토 |붐 '내가 바로 요섹남!'
- 최덕문 "송강호 최고의 배우, 소속사 서열은 내가 더 높아"(웃음)
- '미다스 손' 김광수 프로듀서 "다이아, 꼭 성공시킬 것"
- 다이아 제니 "여자친구 연습생 출신..다시 가수 도전"
- 다이아 승희 "티아라 '왕따사건', 악재 아닌 호재"