Song Joong Ki makes a cameo appearance in Gone with the Wind for Cha Tae Hyun
On August 28, the distribution company NEW released some snapshots of Song in one of the scenes from the film and revealed the behind-the-scenes story about how he was cast in the film as a cameo.
Song makes a surprise cameo appearance as grown-up Jung Goon at the end of the film. The scene he appears in is only a few seconds long, but it is an important scene that shows Jung Goon is the famous historical figure Jung Yak Yong.
Cha Tae Hyun, the lead actor of the film, played an important part in casting Song. Cha personally asked Song to make a cameo appearance in the film after reading the script. Cha told Song, “You’ll be the only one the audience remembers at the end. The role I want you to play is that important,” and Song complied with Cha’s request.
The number of audience for Gone with the Wind, released on August 8, exceeded four million as of August 26.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |뮤직뱅크 출근길 엿보기!
- 포토 |나인뮤지스, '앉아만 있어도'
- 포토 |리지, '트로트를 이렇게 깜찍하게!'
- 포토 |올해의 영화인이 한자리에!
- 포토 |낸시랭, 벨트를 허벅지에?
- 박명수 "소찬휘에 콜라보제안, '토토가' 관계無..예전부터 광팬"(직격인터뷰)
- 에이코어 케미 "박봄 선배 디스 진심 아냐..죄송"(인터뷰)
- 김영광 "인터뷰 논란 이후 내모습 부자연스러웠다"(인터뷰②)
- '피노키오' 김영광 "서범조, 많은 고민한 캐릭터"(인터뷰①)
- Slide 에이핑크, '첫 단독 콘서트 열어요!
- Slide 규현-효섭-다나, 뮤지컬 '로빈훗'에
- Slide 김정민-이하늬-소유 '눈부신 미녀MC
- Slide 나나, '걸어 다니는 바비 인형'