Song Joong Ki makes a cameo appearance in Gone with the Wind for Cha Tae Hyun
On August 28, the distribution company NEW released some snapshots of Song in one of the scenes from the film and revealed the behind-the-scenes story about how he was cast in the film as a cameo.
Song makes a surprise cameo appearance as grown-up Jung Goon at the end of the film. The scene he appears in is only a few seconds long, but it is an important scene that shows Jung Goon is the famous historical figure Jung Yak Yong.
Cha Tae Hyun, the lead actor of the film, played an important part in casting Song. Cha personally asked Song to make a cameo appearance in the film after reading the script. Cha told Song, “You’ll be the only one the audience remembers at the end. The role I want you to play is that important,” and Song complied with Cha’s request.
The number of audience for Gone with the Wind, released on August 8, exceeded four million as of August 26.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |김예림 '몽환적 섹시미'
- 포토 |지코, '하나뿐인 내 티셔츠'
- 포토 |임시완 '귀엽게 하트'
- 포토 |90년대 가수들이 한자리에! '슈퍼콘서트 토요일을 즐겨라'
- 포토 |박서준, 여심 녹이는 대세남
- 수잔 "네팔, 전기 공급 안돼 가족들과 연락두절..답답"(인터뷰)
- 홍종현 "김우빈·이수혁..배우로 시작했어도 잘됐을 것"
- 홍종현 "'열애설' 나나, '우결' 유라와 지금도 연락해"
- 김희철 "M&D, 정말 즐기면서 했다..2집서 승부"(인터뷰)