Song Joong Ki makes a cameo appearance in Gone with the Wind for Cha Tae Hyun
On August 28, the distribution company NEW released some snapshots of Song in one of the scenes from the film and revealed the behind-the-scenes story about how he was cast in the film as a cameo.
Song makes a surprise cameo appearance as grown-up Jung Goon at the end of the film. The scene he appears in is only a few seconds long, but it is an important scene that shows Jung Goon is the famous historical figure Jung Yak Yong.
Cha Tae Hyun, the lead actor of the film, played an important part in casting Song. Cha personally asked Song to make a cameo appearance in the film after reading the script. Cha told Song, “You’ll be the only one the audience remembers at the end. The role I want you to play is that important,” and Song complied with Cha’s request.
The number of audience for Gone with the Wind, released on August 8, exceeded four million as of August 26.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |이상민-이상호, 싸인하는 모습도 똑같네
- 포토 |'파격 시스루룩' 고준희, 계단은 조심스럽게!
- 포토 |제시카 알바, '오늘은 CEO'
- 포토 |카라, '한 층 업그레이드 된 섹시미'
- 포토 |샤이니, '쇼챔 1위 했어요'
- 이준 "임시완과 경쟁? 상 욕심 없다..길게 가고파" (인터뷰)②
- 이준 "고아성과 키스장면, 가장 기억에 남는다"(인터뷰)①
- 송재림 "'우결' 강제 결혼했는데, 강제 이혼 웬말"
- 송재림 "입대 김현중, 다치지 않고 다녀오길"