Song Joong Ki makes a cameo appearance in Gone with the Wind for Cha Tae Hyun
On August 28, the distribution company NEW released some snapshots of Song in one of the scenes from the film and revealed the behind-the-scenes story about how he was cast in the film as a cameo.
Song makes a surprise cameo appearance as grown-up Jung Goon at the end of the film. The scene he appears in is only a few seconds long, but it is an important scene that shows Jung Goon is the famous historical figure Jung Yak Yong.
Cha Tae Hyun, the lead actor of the film, played an important part in casting Song. Cha personally asked Song to make a cameo appearance in the film after reading the script. Cha told Song, “You’ll be the only one the audience remembers at the end. The role I want you to play is that important,” and Song complied with Cha’s request.
The number of audience for Gone with the Wind, released on August 8, exceeded four million as of August 26.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ eternalc2h
- 포토 |안정환-이운재, '축구 레전드와 함께하는 청춘FC'
- 포토 |전현무-유세윤, '다리에 쥐 나겠네'
- 포토 |홍대에 뜬 신민아 '부러운 시선 한 몸에!'
- 포토 |'출근길에서 펼쳐진 걸그룹 각선미 대전!'
- 포토 |아놀드 슈왈제네거, 28살 연하 여자친구와 함께!
- 윤계상 "유해진에 반했다..거품이 빠졌다"(인터뷰)
- 한채아 "노출 연기, 피하진 않지만..자신 없어"(인터뷰)
- '7월 리팩' 핫샷 "반응 좋아 길게 활동하고파"(인터뷰)
- 김필 "내 음색 만들어진 것..성대결절 후 전화위복"(인터뷰)