Hyun Bin’s dark (embarrassing) history? He shot a TV series only wearing a swimsuit in 2003
Some pictures of actor Hyun Bin playing in KBS 2’s drama series Bodyguard which closed in 2003 are wondering in the Internet again, becoming an issue.
On February 24, a posting titled, “Hyun Bin-Lee Se Eun. I was never told of their dark history,” was uploaded on an online community board.
The pictures within the posting were posters for the TV series Bodyguard, and Lee Se Eun and Hyun Bin are posing only in their swim suits.
Netizens who saw the posting comment: “Hyun Bin looked good in the past too. He has a great body.” “Indeed, it’s his dark history.” “Refreshing.”
Hyun Bin debuted as an actor through the series Bodyguard in 2003, and he played a stalker of Lee Se Eun in the series.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |'프라이드 영화제 파이팅!'
- 포토 |민호, '조각같은 자뻑남!'
- 포토 |아이유, 음악 들으며 깜찍하게
- 포토 |오늘은 '핑크 EXO'
- 포토 |나가사와 마사미, '청순한 미모'
- 치타 "보컬은 내 첫 번째 꿈..'복면가왕' 덕에 이뤄"(인터뷰)
- 양현석 "아이콘, 데뷔부터 韓+해외 동시 활동할것"(인터뷰)
- 하비 케이틀 "韓첫방문 늦었다고요? 이렇게 왔잖아요"(인터뷰)
- 김장훈 "'불타는 청춘' 호감 예능..순수해지고파"(직격인터뷰)
- Slide 캐스팅보드 주역들, '부산 사랑해요!
- Slide 성유리, 우아하고 청순한 발걸음!
- Slide 송강호, 'BIFF 첫 커튼콜 영광의
- Slide 김우빈, '(김)고은아 오빠가 도와줄