Hyun Bin’s dark (embarrassing) history? He shot a TV series only wearing a swimsuit in 2003
Some pictures of actor Hyun Bin playing in KBS 2’s drama series Bodyguard which closed in 2003 are wondering in the Internet again, becoming an issue.
On February 24, a posting titled, “Hyun Bin-Lee Se Eun. I was never told of their dark history,” was uploaded on an online community board.
The pictures within the posting were posters for the TV series Bodyguard, and Lee Se Eun and Hyun Bin are posing only in their swim suits.
Netizens who saw the posting comment: “Hyun Bin looked good in the past too. He has a great body.” “Indeed, it’s his dark history.” “Refreshing.”
Hyun Bin debuted as an actor through the series Bodyguard in 2003, and he played a stalker of Lee Se Eun in the series.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |홍종현, '사인도 훈훈하죠?'
- 포토 |수현 '헐리웃도 반한 미모'
- 포토 |고준희 '추워도 초미니'
- 포토 |이혜원 '(안)리환아 빨리가자~'
- 포토 |소이현 '감출 수 없는 각선미'
- "'모창 가수' 아닙니다, '더 히든' 입니다"(인터뷰)
- S "흥행아닌 우리음악 들려주려 11년만 컴백..절친들 든든"(인터뷰)
- '레드카펫' 고준희 "'밀당'은 싫어요, 시간도 없는데!"(인터뷰)
- '마마' 송윤아 "결혼후 첫 드라마..설경구가 잘 챙겨줘"