Hyun Bin’s dark (embarrassing) history? He shot a TV series only wearing a swimsuit in 2003
Some pictures of actor Hyun Bin playing in KBS 2’s drama series Bodyguard which closed in 2003 are wondering in the Internet again, becoming an issue.
On February 24, a posting titled, “Hyun Bin-Lee Se Eun. I was never told of their dark history,” was uploaded on an online community board.
The pictures within the posting were posters for the TV series Bodyguard, and Lee Se Eun and Hyun Bin are posing only in their swim suits.
Netizens who saw the posting comment: “Hyun Bin looked good in the past too. He has a great body.” “Indeed, it’s his dark history.” “Refreshing.”
Hyun Bin debuted as an actor through the series Bodyguard in 2003, and he played a stalker of Lee Se Eun in the series.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |톰 크루즈 '미션임파서블, 90세까지!'
- 포토 |예정화, 밀착의상에 드러난 명품몸매!
- 포토 |신비, '늘씬한 각선미'
- 포토 |에이핑크, '요정들의 출근길'
- 포토 |'언제나 친절한 톰 아저씨!'
- 최덕문 "송강호 최고의 배우, 소속사 서열은 내가 더 높아"(웃음)
- '미다스 손' 김광수 프로듀서 "다이아, 꼭 성공시킬 것"
- 다이아 제니 "여자친구 연습생 출신..다시 가수 도전"
- 다이아 승희 "티아라 '왕따사건', 악재 아닌 호재"