Hyun Bin’s dark (embarrassing) history? He shot a TV series only wearing a swimsuit in 2003
Some pictures of actor Hyun Bin playing in KBS 2’s drama series Bodyguard which closed in 2003 are wondering in the Internet again, becoming an issue.
On February 24, a posting titled, “Hyun Bin-Lee Se Eun. I was never told of their dark history,” was uploaded on an online community board.
The pictures within the posting were posters for the TV series Bodyguard, and Lee Se Eun and Hyun Bin are posing only in their swim suits.
Netizens who saw the posting comment: “Hyun Bin looked good in the past too. He has a great body.” “Indeed, it’s his dark history.” “Refreshing.”
Hyun Bin debuted as an actor through the series Bodyguard in 2003, and he played a stalker of Lee Se Eun in the series.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |이혜영, '파격의상 놀라셨나요?'
- 포토 |황우슬혜, 부분노출이 포인트!
- 포토 |犬 범죄 휴먼코미디 '개를 훔치는 완벽한 방법'
- 포토 |다솜, 섹시한 우윳빛 각선미
- 포토 |지나, 겉은 따뜻하게 속은 시원하게!
- 이승철 "곽진언·김필, 진정한 오디션 보여줬다"(인터뷰②)
- 이승철 "독도방문 뒤 日입국거부..책임감 더생겨"(인터뷰①)
- 죽마고우 그리고 유닛..지디X태양 '솔직한' 이야기(인터뷰)
- 보아 "아시아의 별, 이젠 제 이름 같아요"(인터뷰)