Hyun Bin’s dark (embarrassing) history? He shot a TV series only wearing a swimsuit in 2003
Some pictures of actor Hyun Bin playing in KBS 2’s drama series Bodyguard which closed in 2003 are wondering in the Internet again, becoming an issue.
On February 24, a posting titled, “Hyun Bin-Lee Se Eun. I was never told of their dark history,” was uploaded on an online community board.
The pictures within the posting were posters for the TV series Bodyguard, and Lee Se Eun and Hyun Bin are posing only in their swim suits.
Netizens who saw the posting comment: “Hyun Bin looked good in the past too. He has a great body.” “Indeed, it’s his dark history.” “Refreshing.”
Hyun Bin debuted as an actor through the series Bodyguard in 2003, and he played a stalker of Lee Se Eun in the series.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |윤아, 언제나 빛나는 자태!
- 포토 |'껑충' 헨리, 아침부터 넘치는 에너지!
- 포토 |'복귀' 이수근, 되찾은 미소!
- 포토 |강소라, '스키니진으로 뽐낸 각선미'
- 포토 |구하라, 인형같은 미모!
- Slide 보아, 女心까지 사로잡은 이사님의 인
- Slide 크리스탈, '오늘따라 부담되는 민낯'
- Slide 故 한경선, 향년 53세 뇌경색으로
- Slide 세훈-백현, 수많은 팬들 속 눈에 띄