Hyun Bin’s dark (embarrassing) history? He shot a TV series only wearing a swimsuit in 2003
Some pictures of actor Hyun Bin playing in KBS 2’s drama series Bodyguard which closed in 2003 are wondering in the Internet again, becoming an issue.
On February 24, a posting titled, “Hyun Bin-Lee Se Eun. I was never told of their dark history,” was uploaded on an online community board.
The pictures within the posting were posters for the TV series Bodyguard, and Lee Se Eun and Hyun Bin are posing only in their swim suits.
Netizens who saw the posting comment: “Hyun Bin looked good in the past too. He has a great body.” “Indeed, it’s his dark history.” “Refreshing.”
Hyun Bin debuted as an actor through the series Bodyguard in 2003, and he played a stalker of Lee Se Eun in the series.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |'맛있는 녀석들' 정규편성 기념, 핫도그 나눠 드려요
- 포토 |서우, '3.1절 태극기는 모자에'
- 포토 |채정안, '나이를 가늠하기 힘든 미모'
- 포토 |박형식, '방송분량 직접 챙겨요'
- 포토 |이서진, '베컴 만나러 갑니다'
- 신하균의 첫 사극·다이어트·액션..그에게 도전이란?(인터뷰)
- 다재다능한 소이? "난 살리에르"(인터뷰)
- 김래원 "'펀치',16부작이었어야..쪽대본도 아쉽다"(인터뷰②)
- 김래원 "'펀치' 박정환 연기, 모두 다 조재현 덕분"(인터뷰①)