Hyun Bin’s dark (embarrassing) history? He shot a TV series only wearing a swimsuit in 2003
Some pictures of actor Hyun Bin playing in KBS 2’s drama series Bodyguard which closed in 2003 are wondering in the Internet again, becoming an issue.
On February 24, a posting titled, “Hyun Bin-Lee Se Eun. I was never told of their dark history,” was uploaded on an online community board.
The pictures within the posting were posters for the TV series Bodyguard, and Lee Se Eun and Hyun Bin are posing only in their swim suits.
Netizens who saw the posting comment: “Hyun Bin looked good in the past too. He has a great body.” “Indeed, it’s his dark history.” “Refreshing.”
Hyun Bin debuted as an actor through the series Bodyguard in 2003, and he played a stalker of Lee Se Eun in the series.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of STARNEWS’s content is expressly prohibited without prior consent of STARNEWS. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- English version: korea.com │ hannacha
- 포토 |손담비 '속 비치는 블랙 원피스!'
- 포토 |한그루 '모델 뺨치는 패션센스'
- 포토 |장재인 '소녀에서 숙녀로!'
- 포토 |노홍철 '개성 넘치는 포즈~'
- 포토 |윤승아 '고혹적인 매력'
- '국민 악녀' 이유리, 악녀도 완벽하면 아름답다(인터뷰)
- '5주년' 비스트 "god보며 용기얻어..오래 활동하고파"(종합)
- '하이스쿨' 강성아 "목표요? 정우성 선배와 연기"(인터뷰)
- 문정혁 "헤어진 여자친구에게 취중고백 한 적 있다"(인터뷰)